Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Suggs: EVERYONE hates the Pats

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    ..says the idiotic troll with no life and 50,000+ postings on a Jets board. Can't make this stuff up.
    THIS is "getting it"

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bottom line is that the full truth never came out or at least that is what the perception is - Goodell never came clean and therefore there will always be the perception that things were worse than simply filming on the wrong part of the field. When you don't make the facts public it is for two reasons : it was either nothing and you misconstrued the seriousness of not making it public or it was very serious and potentially harmful to the product. I think even Pat fans would agree that the penalties laid down by Goodell for simply filming on the wrong part of the field (if that was all they did) was extreme.

PS. Winning does generate envy and "hate", but how you win and how you carry yourself even more.
    Last edited by Cyberjet; 03-04-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma Teng Fei View Post
    I really don't know anything about the "next guy", just you, lame brain (aka Einstein).

patsies still suck!
    Are you Roger Vick?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had sex with Giselle Bundchen. During pillow talk she said her marriage to Cindy was a sham publicity stunt and that he coming out next year as the NFL's first openly gay New England Patriot.