Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggs: EVERYONE hates the Pats

Suggs: EVERYONE hates the Pats

It ain't just us, people:

http://tracking.si.com/2013/02/28/ra...ates-patriots/

According to Baltimore Ravens defensive end Terrell Suggs, the hatred for their bitter rivals the New England Patriots extends beyond his locker room. Suggs says the other teams in the league feel the same way he does. Suggs, who led his team to a Super Bowl title this season, says he doesn’t apologize for telling the Patriots to “have fun in the Pro Bowl.”

“The NFL is not very big,” Suggs said on WEEI, via ESPN.com. “You think we don’t talk to guys that have played for the New England Patriots, that have been on the New England Patriots that have been like, ‘Oh, it’s been like this. It ain’t just me. Why did Bart Scott say the same thing? You think it’s just us? You think it’s just got something to do with us? No. This is because we have inside information. We know.”

Suggs says the league took extra steps to protect Patriots quarterback Tom Brady after he suffered a season-ending knee injury in 2008.

“There was the whole invention of the Brady rule,” he said. “Years before, I hit Drew Brees and I accidentally tore his knee up. No rule was made. Of all the quarterbacks in the NFL who got their knees blown out when they got hit – Carson Palmer got his knee blown out — but then one guy got hit and changed the whole rule for the NFL?”

How did he say it after the AFCCG? "They're a bunch of arrogant douchebags"?

We already know the Pasts and their fans are egotistical pricks. This is nothing new, but I appreciate Suggs saying so.

Roger Goodell masturbates to Tom Brady. What's the big f'n deal?

no doubt the most arrogant, hated, cheating franchise

I'll beat the Pats trolls to it. Yes, 31 franchises laugh at the Jets. Tis better to be laughed at than hated... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Roger Goodell masturbates to Tom Brady. What's the big f'n deal?
    The bfd is that he also tapes a dildo to the Brady Fat Head in his basement at home. I cant believe Goodell is a Jets fan. Thats phony. He sure made sure the Cheatriots SpyGate scandal was a mere bleep on the media radar and im sure some of the writers were warned not to write or dig, what else can explain the lack of books on the investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    The bfd is that he also tapes a dildo to the Brady Fat Head in his basement at home. I cant believe Goodell is a Jets fan. Thats phony. He sure made sure the Cheatriots SpyGate scandal was a mere bleep on the media radar and im sure some of the writers were warned not to write or dig, what else can explain the lack of books on the investigation?
    Goodell is supposed to be a Jets fan? Coulda fooled me.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

+ 1

Pats s-*-c-k

I agree. If I weren't a Pats fan, I would fvckin' hate them, too. They've given plenty of reasons for loathing.

He was on a talk radio show up here today, his visit went over so well that the hosts are going to start a segment every week during the off season where they have a player that hates the patriots as a guest. They are going to call it the hater hour or something similar, they are going to get marshall faulk next week.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    He was on a talk radio show up here today, his visit went over so well that the hosts are going to start a segment every week during the off season where they have a player that hates the patriots as a guest. They are going to call it the hater hour or something similar, they are going to get marshall faulk next week.
    Can you tape it for me?

Also, the "Brady Rule" was initiated because of Carson Palmer. He's an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Can you tape it for me?
    here is the Suggs one

http://audio.weei.com/a/71563376/ter...atriots-no.htm

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    no doubt the most arrogant, hated, cheating franchise
    Everyone hates a winner.

That's why nobody hates the Jets.

Well, except for Jets fans.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Everyone hates a winner.

Classic

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Everyone hates a winner.

People don't hate the Ravens, or the Giants. They are the winners. Last time I checked the Pats have gone home losers for the better part of a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Goodell is supposed to be a Jets fan? Coulda fooled me.
    His first NFL job was with the Jets. How could he not be a fan?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    People don't hate the Ravens, or the Giants. They are the winners. Last time I checked the Pats have gone home losers for the better part of a decade.
    Of course everyone hates the Pats, all they do is win.

Over the last decade, no team in the NFL has more regular season wins, playoff wins, Division titles, Conference championships and Super Bowl titles than the Patriots.

Funny how the bar is set that if the Pats don't win a Super Bowl title every year they are considered "losers".

Hell, Jets fans do backflips when they finish 8-8 announce, "Yes, another year without a losing record!"

Hatred is nothing more than the most extreme form of jealousy.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

Over the last decade, no team in the NFL has more regular season wins, playoff wins, Division titles, Conference championships and Super Bowl titles than the Patriots.

Funny how the bar is set that if the Pats don't win a Super Bowl title every year they are considered "losers".

Hell, Jets fans do backflips when they finish 8-8 announce, "Yes, another year without a losing record!"

Quick quiz. If you don't win then you are what?

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I went to the univ of Florida....I HATE florida state.....I am in no way jealous of them.....don't generalize a group if they use the word HATE when it comes to sports....I have been a Yankees fan sinc 1975....many hate the Yankees...some its jealousy...others its just a dislike for the team....the Pats to me is a team that has dominated our division...I do not like them, but I never use the word hate...not liking them and enjoy seeing them fizz out in the playoffs is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post