Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Suggs: EVERYONE hates the Pats

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    LOL, this is a new one. The Giants won those Super Bowls because they are deep, feeling, emotional players and coaches with a heart. Awww.

Anyone familiar with Norse mythology got any theories about the Pats?

This thread is like one big cathartic psych session for Jets fans unloading a whole lot of baggage that goes way beyond rival fandom. This **** is DEEP, yo. The Pats haven't just rustled jimmies, they've carved some scars.
    Sorry but since Little Bill got rid of the last of your players with a heart beat you just can't get over that hump. I guess he wanted to model the team after himself, but all it did was kill your spirit. No matter how good you are, your robotic team will always lose in the end, because they just don't care enough. You can try and twist it however you want, but your team will find a way to lose every time.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Sorry but since Little Bill got rid of the last of your players with a heart beat you just can't get over that hump. I guess he wanted to model the team after himself, but all it did was kill your spirit. No matter how good you are, your robotic team will always lose in the end, because they just don't care enough. You can try and twist it however you want, but your team will find a way to lose every time.
    If someone made a movie about an actual football team of robots from like, outer space, and Bill Pullman was the coach of the humans giving a speech right before the big game that would determine the outcome of mankind, this is the quote I would use.

PS. That is a poor choice of words given Bruschi and his heart condition.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 03-02-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish other teams and fans hated the Jets. They just laugh at us now

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If someone made a movie about an actual football team of robots from like, outer space, and Bill Pullman was the coach of the humans giving a speech right before the big game that would determine the outcome of mankind, this is the quote I would use.

PS. That is a poor choice of words given Bruschi and his heart condition.
    It's not a poor choice of words. At least Bruschi had heart. I didn't say they were robots. I said they were robotic, as in playing with no emotion. Front runners is what the Pats are now.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not a poor choice of words. At least Bruschi had heart. I didn't say they were robots. I said they were robotic, as in playing with no emotion. Front runners is what the Pats are now.
    You might as well just come out and say, "other teams just wanted it more badly!" That's some hard-hitting ESPN football analysis. You could probably host a show for them discussing this entire issue.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    I wish other teams and fans hated the Jets. They just laugh at us now
    This.

Yet the "special" version of our fan base continues to talk about one meaningless Divisional Round win as if it meant something, all the while bashing New England who has been to four Super Bowls and won three of them in the last 12 years, with 10 division titles.

Yeah, we have a leg to stand on.

Wrong.

Keep mouths shut until we at least top New England in the standings as AFC East Champions, not just win one meaningless game in January.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post

Yet the "special" version of our fan base continues to talk about one meaningless Divisional Round win as if it meant something, all the while bashing New England who has been to four Super Bowls and won three of them in the last 12 years, with 10 division titles.

Yeah, we have a leg to stand on.
    You are one of the few posters that "gets it".

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm

Ho Chi Min and Mao Tze Tung were both Communists as I recall...had nothing to do with race.

The standard "racist" reply is funny.

That's a Yellow Cab.

You're a racist !!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    He may get it but in the last 12 years wouldn't that be 5 bowls and 3 wins??
    Last edited by Savage69; 03-03-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..says the idiotic troll with no life and 50,000+ postings on a Jets board. Can't make this stuff up.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You might as well just come out and say, "other teams just wanted it more badly!" That's some hard-hitting ESPN football analysis. You could probably host a show for them discussing this entire issue.
    Nope sorry but that's not what I meant. I meant that they follow their idiot savant leader. They don't suffer the lows, and are more consistent, but you sacrifice the highs, and you do not have another level to go to. It's not that they didn't want it bad enough. It's that they cannot want it bad enough, because they have no heart. That's why they lose to inferior teams every year, and will continue to do so.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    ..says the idiotic troll with no life and 50,000+ postings on a Jets board. Can't make this stuff up.
    This guy gets it.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Hmmm

Ho Chi Min and Mao Tze Tung were both Communists as I recall...had nothing to do with race.

The standard "racist" reply is funny.

That's a Yellow Cab.

You're a racist !!
    Hey Einstein Jr., you are as smart, as your red neck, patsie friend, from texas! Your analysis(??) above is a joke! You are such a lame apologist! BTW, I am an American, of Irish, German & English decent, from NYC. My Chinese wife & our three kids, born here in Shanghai, are all American. I characterize my political affiliation, as "Independent". "F" you, the communists, PatsFanTX & chairman Mao!

Patsies still suck!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    No s$it.

Gotta love posters who think they smarter than than the next guy.

You fit the bill.
    I really don't know anything about the "next guy", just you, lame brain (aka Einstein).

patsies still suck!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone freeze this read before it gets uglier than it already is.

/lock
    /thread
    /dump
    /ban
    Last edited by Dunnie; 03-03-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Someone freeze this read before it gets uglier than it already is.
    Ah, come on! Just when it starts to get interesting... At least, lets see a couple of responses here...I promise, this will be my last post, on this thread. I'm done with all the inane pastsies, at least for now.

patsies still suck!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope sorry but that's not what I meant. I meant that they follow their idiot savant leader. They don't suffer the lows, and are more consistent, but you sacrifice the highs, and you do not have another level to go to. It's not that they didn't want it bad enough. It's that they cannot want it bad enough, because they have no heart. That's why they lose to inferior teams every year, and will continue to do so.
    Silly me, all this time I thought their playoff woes were due to having a garbage secondary and Brady struggling in the face of a dominant pass rush. I never knew it was all about heart. <3

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    F'in A, Brother!!!! I wish I could be a guest star, on a pasties forum, like our unwanted, little dick hole, from texas.

Sorry bucky fan, I couldn't resist. I'll shut up now.

patsies continue to suck, big time!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Silly me, all this time I thought their playoff woes were due to having a garbage secondary and Brady struggling in the face of a dominant pass rush. I never knew it was all about heart. <3
    I thought so too, but 8 years later you need to realize it's more than that and just resign yourself to the fact that it's not something specific, and that you just don't have what it takes to win the big one. Sorry...and there is no Santa Claus.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma Teng Fei View Post
    F'in A, Brother!!!! I wish I could be a guest star, on a pasties forum, like our unwanted, little dick hole, from texas.

Sorry bucky fan, I couldn't resist. I'll shut up now.

patsies continue to suck, big time!!!!
    Pastie forum ????