Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Suggs: EVERYONE hates the Pats

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    By now, does anyone really care that the Pasts cheated? I don't, and I really don't see why it matters at this point. We're an awful franchise while they continue to be one of the league's best. Somehow, I don't think spygate bothers them that much.
    If it didn't bother them, then they would ignore the issue in threads like this. Truth is it bothers them immensely as you can see from the lame responses from them in threads like this. They can't resist. It kills them that the world regards their championships as tainted and fishy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    If it didn't bother them, then they would ignore the issue in threads like this. Truth is it bothers them immensely as you can see from the lame responses from them in threads like this. They can't resist. It kills them that the world regards their championships as tainted and fishy.
    I'll take your word for it. But, if it were me and we had all those Lombardi's, I wouldn't give a **** how we got them. We could have stolen them for all I care. We may not have won the Lombardi...but we're in possession of it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It don't bother me no where near as much as you apparently. As long as it bothers rivals more than it bothers me, i'm good with it. Posting a trolling comment and getting responses makes you feel better about the jets. great.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'll take your word for it. But, if it were me and we had all those Lombardi's, I wouldn't give a **** how we got them. We could have stolen them for all I care. We may not have won the Lombardi...but we're in possession of it.
    Same here. You wouldn't find me crusading on rival teams' fan message boards defending my team every time the word "cheat" or "cheating" is posted somewhere on the forum. But as we can plainly see, the Pats trolls who post here can't resist. They crusade through here challenging every single allegation of cheating and the adverse impact that has on the non-Pats fan world's feeling about those tainted championships. If they truly didn't care, then they would elect to ignore all the "tainted championship" comments and opinions. But they don't. It obviously bothers them immensely. Every single response validates this. They are pathetic.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    It don't bother me no where near as much as you apparently. As long as it bothers rivals more than it bothers me, i'm good with it. Posting a trolling comment and getting responses makes you feel better about the jets. great.
    You know it did take you just 9 minutes on a Saturday morning to reply to his statement about the Pats cheating on a Jets message board. I'm no mind reader, but it really looks like it bothers you to me.
    If it didn't, why are you here?

I'm going back to sleep.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh, if we never wanted to see anything remotely anti Patriot we would've stayed on the Pats messageboards. However if the thought of Pats fans weeping and curled up in the fetal postion gives you a chubby then knock yourself out.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Little Bill is a obviously a piece of work. Don't forget how he left us after one day with his scribbled on piece of paper. This after he was paid HC money by us as the heir apparent to his daddy. So his boss Krafty cheated by offering him a contract, and he cheated by accepting it, and he betrayed the organization that gave him the chance after he fell on his ass in Cleavland. It's well known that he wins by any means necessary. This is the Patriot way. No emotion, or loyalty. He has little regard for the people, and may be slightly idiot savant. This is the guy that can't look fellow coaches in the eye after being beaten, and can't be bothered to wash his hair, or buy a shirt with sleeves on it.

Then you have Brady who wears little hats, and Uggs. Is a dancing fool, and a water slide dare devil. Leaves his pregnant girlfriend for a Super Model, and a wiener dog, and throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get a flag. There's also a nice clip of him smugly snorting as his says "We're only going to score 17 points?"

So there's your faces of the franchise. Each one more classy than the next, and people wonder why everyone hates them. Believe me. Everyone is happy that they keep on losing. It's even better that they keep on winning like a machine, which is what they are. It takes a human element to win it all, and every year another feel good story sends the Evil Empire back to try and figure out what went wrong with their diabolical plans.
    LOL, this is a new one. The Giants won those Super Bowls because they are deep, feeling, emotional players and coaches with a heart. Awww.

Anyone familiar with Norse mythology got any theories about the Pats?

This thread is like one big cathartic psych session for Jets fans unloading a whole lot of baggage that goes way beyond rival fandom. This **** is DEEP, yo. The Pats haven't just rustled jimmies, they've carved some scars.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    You know it did take you just 9 minutes on a Saturday morning to reply to his statement about the Pats cheating on a Jets message board. I'm no mind reader, but it really looks like it bothers you to me.
    If it didn't, why are you here?

I'm going back to sleep.
    see it bothers you too- nice.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tx forgot to mention the Steroid Curtain Steelers.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Whinny and jealous Jets fans are so funny.

You do realize that 95% of your fan base never saw the Jets play in a Super Bowl, right?
    I did and I can assure you, that we are way over 95%, Einstein. For the life of me, please help me understand why you are here. Do you have any kind "of life"? Christ Almighty! The patsies are cheaters, belichick is a total dick, as a human being & Brady is such a pu*sy, in so many ways. I hate them, with a passion, just like tons of other NFL fans.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma Teng Fei View Post
    I did and I can assure you, that we are way over 95%, Einstein. For the life of me, please help me understand why you are here. Do you have any kind "of life"? Christ Almighty! The patsies are cheaters, belichick is a total dick, as a human being & Brady is such a pu*sy, in so many ways. I hate them, with a passion, just like tons of other NFL fans.
    Yo Hồ Chí Minh, it's a public message board.

How did you enjoy the Jets playoff appearances the last 2 years?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the sort of **** that matters to you if you have nothing else to console yourself with. Yes, other fans and players hate the team I root for. This should be wildly apparent to anyone who has paid attention to the NFL, even in passing. It's been 8 years since the Pats won a Super Bowl and they are still the team everyone delights the most in seeing get knocked out of contention.

Someday the Jets will be so good that they'll become the most hated team in the league and you'll get what I'm saying.

As a fan - it's a good problem to have.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post

Someday the Jets will be so good that they'll become the most hated team in the league and you'll get what I'm saying.

That's just friggn" hilarious.

Good luck with that.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

None answer, penis breath. BTW, HCM is Vietnamese, not Chinese, Einstein.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma Teng Fei View Post
    None answer, penis breath. BTW, HCM is Vietnamese, not Chinese, Einstein.
    No s$it.

Gotta love posters who think they smarter than than the next guy.

You fit the bill.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Racist a$$hole. What a dumb f@cking no life hick you are.

How do you enjoy wasting your pathetic life on a message board?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    No s$it.

Gotta love posters who think they smarter than than the next guy.

You fit the bill.
    If your dumb a$$ knew the difference between Chinese and Vietnamese you wouldn't have pulled that particular racist barb from your uneducated hillbilly vocabulary. Gotta love old dumb a$$ racists with no clue.

What a dumb f@ck.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Of course everyone hates the Pats, all they do is win.

Over the last decade, no team in the NFL has more regular season wins, playoff wins, Division titles, Conference championships and Super Bowl titles than the Patriots.

Funny how the bar is set that if the Pats don't win a Super Bowl title every year they are considered "losers".

Hell, Jets fans do backflips when they finish 8-8 announce, "Yes, another year without a losing record!"

Hatred is nothing more than the most extreme form of jealousy.

Well to be technical, in the last ten years the Giants have one more Super Bowls...

Unfortunately it is hard to disagree with everything else you said. Considering since Spygate the Pats have still dominated the league even if they haven't won a Super Bowl since... I wish the Jets would win like a Dynasty at some point. But instead we have Sanchez and losing seasons

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Mods you're doing a great job. Be proud.
    Last edited by child please; 03-02-2013 at 08:05 PM.