Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggs: EVERYONE hates the Pats

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    That's awseome, you realize you will be grown up by then though don't you.
    I dont care. We are on a mission. You think i care what Pats fans, of all people, think.

hahahahhahahahah

Your team CHEATED. END of story....there is no in between. If Pete Rozelle was commissioner , you scrubs would have been EXPOSED and RIDICULED.

Hall of Fame Coaches and players DONT NEED TO CHEAT.

YOU CHEATED. swallow it.

Not as awesome as being a Pats fan with over 6600 posts (many insulting and childish like the above) on a Jets forum...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    What does Tai Mai Shu thing about the subject?
    My Name is Ma Teng Fei...

I hate the patsies...period!!!!

Will you please just tell the doctors to cut off the life support? It's clear you're brain dead.

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    False equivalence is the argument dejure of the 2010s.

Sereptitiously videotaping an opponent's signals and walkthroughs in order to get a specific in-game advantage is not the same as doing fuzzy accounting to pay players on the roster.

If you want to call them both cheating, then they are cheating in completely different things. One is cheating the economic system while the other is cheating in the game itself.

It's the difference between stealing money so you can play poker and using a hidden camera to see a player's cards during the poker game.
    It's more like the difference between: (i) using a hidden camera to see a player's cards during a poker game while the game is broadcast simultaneously on small TV's around the poker table using a hole camera as part of the broadcast; and (ii) using a pro instead of an amateur at a pro-am poker equalizer.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    It's more like the difference between: (i) using a hidden camera to see a player's cards during a poker game while the game is broadcast simultaneously on small TV's around the poker table using a hole camera as part of the broadcast; and (ii) using a pro instead of an amateur at a pro-am poker equalizer.
    It's clear that the Patriots cheated, which is why the league sanctioned them, and they've never won a SB since. Save the poker analogies.

Quote Originally Posted by regen View Post
    It's clear that the Patriots cheated, which is why the league sanctioned them, and they've never won a SB since. Save the poker analogies.
    This is the 2-7 offsuit starting hand of JI posts.

All Pro
    I thought this stuff didn't bother you guys. No need to lie about it. It only makes it worse. The countless attempts at minimizing it, and the denials don't help anyone. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. I hope you all get the help you need.

This is the 2-7 offsuit starting hand of JI posts.
    Right, and BB didn't cheat on his wife with another guy's wife. In many countries, that would get you killed. And Kraft waited ten minutes after Myra's funeral to start chasing bimbo Beantown blondes. Stay classy, NE.

Right, and BB didn't cheat on his wife with another guy's wife. In many countries, that would get you killed. And Kraft waited ten minutes after Myra's funeral to start chasing bimbo Beantown blondes. Stay classy, NE.
    LOL. Lemme guess, Belichick should be put to death.

It's pretty disturbing that these things factor seriously into what you think about another football team. You must be still foaming at the mouth about Belichick's son running coffee errands on the Pats' payroll. These things MATTER. After all, professional sports teams exist to uphold the utmost ethical standards for its highly upstanding citizen fans. That's what it's all about.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 03-02-2013 at 12:11 AM.

A few other random thoughts about this:

1)
    Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs made a recent appearance on San Francisco radio station KNBR to promote "The Coalition," a movie he co-wrote. (If you're like us, you're no doubt intrigued by this. According to IMDB, it's a romantic comedy about "Four women who band together to get revenge on four young, successful players because the guys mistreated them in some way.")
    LOL, WAT

2) If 31 other teams hate the Pats, pretty weird how the Pats have been able to schedule multiple dual-team practices and scrimmages in the preseason, where the other teams talked about how valuable the experience was

3) Anthony Davis thinks Suggs is a total donkey, and he's probably not alone

4) Suggs' main premise is that the Pats are "disrespecting" other teams behind closed doors. LOL. Yeah, I'm sure every other team in the NFL goes into their weekly prep meetings saying, "This is a really good team guys, we really respect them, let's just do our best and hope and pray we do ok, mmmkay?"

All Pro
    Little Bill is a obviously a piece of work. Don't forget how he left us after one day with his scribbled on piece of paper. This after he was paid HC money by us as the heir apparent to his daddy. So his boss Krafty cheated by offering him a contract, and he cheated by accepting it, and he betrayed the organization that gave him the chance after he fell on his ass in Cleavland. It's well known that he wins by any means necessary. This is the Patriot way. No emotion, or loyalty. He has little regard for the people, and may be slightly idiot savant. This is the guy that can't look fellow coaches in the eye after being beaten, and can't be bothered to wash his hair, or buy a shirt with sleeves on it.

Then you have Brady who wears little hats, and Uggs. Is a dancing fool, and a water slide dare devil. Leaves his pregnant girlfriend for a Super Model, and a wiener dog, and throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get a flag. There's also a nice clip of him smugly snorting as his says "We're only going to score 17 points?"

So there's your faces of the franchise. Each one more classy than the next, and people wonder why everyone hates them. Believe me. Everyone is happy that they keep on losing. It's even better that they keep on winning like a machine, which is what they are. It takes a human element to win it all, and every year another feel good story sends the Evil Empire back to try and figure out what went wrong with their diabolical plans.

Banned
    Whinny and jealous Jets fans are so funny.

You do realize that 95% of your fan base never saw the Jets play in a Super Bowl, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

You do realize that 95% of your fan base never saw the Jets play in a Super Bowl, right?
    and that is relevant to what, exactly?

Fact is that the the Pats were caught cheating and re known to have chronically cheated during the years they won a Super Bowl. That, in the minds of many around the country (not just Jets fans and you know it) taints those trophies. They may not officially put an asterisk next to those alleged SB wins, but everyone knows, including Pats fans, that those trophies weren't earned without illicit help. Look, they don't have an asterisk next to Barry Bonds' name in the MLB record book do they? But everyone knows his home run title is bogus. The analogy fits. It's sad for Pats fans that the rest of the world sneers at their "dynasty" and recognizes the truth. The Pats will never be viewed in the same light that the blinded Pats fans would like. Sad, but true. Pats haven't won a trophy without the aura of cheating surrounding them. What a disgrace Belichick created.

amazing isnt it that 95% of jets fans arent bandwagon fans like a good portion of the patriots fans.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Fact is that the the Pats were caught cheating and re known to have chronically cheated during the years they won a Super Bowl.
    So were the Broncos, 49ers and Dolphins.

What's your point?

What's your point?
    Simple ... They have not won anything playing by the rules. Pretty basic concept.

By now, does anyone really care that the Pasts cheated? I don't, and I really don't see why it matters at this point. We're an awful franchise while they continue to be one of the league's best. Somehow, I don't think spygate bothers them that much.

What's your point?
    My point? I guess you have special reading comprehension issues. Here it is again:

Fact is that the the Pats were caught cheating and re known to have chronically cheated during the years they won a Super Bowl. That, in the minds of many around the country (not just Jets fans and you know it) taints those trophies. They may not officially put an asterisk next to those alleged SB wins, but everyone knows, including Pats fans, that those trophies weren't earned without illicit help. Look, they don't have an asterisk next to Barry Bonds' name in the MLB record book do they? But everyone knows his home run title is bogus. The analogy fits. It's sad for Pats fans that the rest of the world sneers at their "dynasty" and recognizes the truth. The Pats will never be viewed in the same light that the blinded Pats fans would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Simple ... They have not won anything playing by the rules. Pretty basic concept.
    Amazing that every Pats troll skirts around this. It *is* very simple. The Pats alleged championships are tainted. Ersatz. Like steroid induced broken records in baseball. Yes, they still got the SB wins in the record books, but everyone knows, just like Barry Bonds, that there is a terribly rotten smell around those trophies. Pats fans make all sorts of excuses, point to San Francisco or Denver as though that validates their alleged Championships, which of course it doesn't. Pats fans will never be able to come to terms with this humiliation. All those years without a championship and then finally they win some but are later exposed as cheaters throughout the process of getting them. How pathetic is that? If this were the team I rooted for, it would drive me insane.
    Last edited by Dcat; 03-02-2013 at 09:22 AM.