Thread: advice?

advice?

I was offered to upgrade my psl from sec 129 row 12 to either:

134: row 17 (seats in the 20s): bit of a financial hit ( $800/year) and I don't like having too many heads in my way.

144: row 11: (about seat 10...row only goes to 13)...still $490/year

I like my seats but the upgrade might be nice....any help? I don't want to sell and go 3rd party.

Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post

134: row 17 (seats in the 20s): bit of a financial hit ( $800/year) and I don't like having too many heads in my way.

I like my seats but the upgrade might be nice....any help? I don't want to sell and go 3rd party.
    We are row 4 sec 136 and love it. When plays happen at our end it is awesome. Obviously I would vote upgrade.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The answer is simple. Go see the seats. If you like them and can afford them - take them. If not - stay where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    The answer is simple. Go see the seats. If you like them and can afford them - take them. If not - stay where you are.
    Yup. Make an appointment to go sit in them. Then decide.

All League

As per the prior posts, go see the seats. SeatandRow has a pretty good seating chart if that helps. The link is at the bottom of this post.

Advice:

1) I would wait until the new invoices come out (should be any day now) to see what changes they have made to pricing and/or incentives that might be available. It might make your choices/costs differ slightly.

2) I like the 134 seats better (I have considered doing a similar move and looked at both sections), but I would make a run at negotiating an incentive b/c of the increase in price. (Free Parking for a year, Green Parking for a Year, etc). It never hurts to ask.

3) As noted above, I looked at both sections. In addition to being better seats, I think 134 will have better resale (if that matters to you) over the long term. If you tend to sell a couple of games a year, the net cost increase might not be as big as you think.

http://seatandrow.com/

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Your talking peanuts, do what you feel.

144 row 11 seat ten is only three seats from 146 so not a good value.

134 row 17 is an ok, seat, but in the 20s you are right next to 133.

I like 144 within four of aisle first six rows, or from rows like 15-25, that damm lower entrance is somewhere around rows 9-13 so you get a lot of blockage.

With 134 if you can get close to 135 those are great seats. You have green room nice lower entrance.

Personally, I would say in 129. Those seats are so so.

Section 134 the higher seat numbers are closer to section 135. Seat #1 is next to section 133.

I would go and check out the seats before you make a choice, not sure if the entrance way/bars would be in your line of sight in row 17?