Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 349

Thread: Garrard Works Out For Jets Today

  1. #121
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    LOL. Act? I stated specific info, which is true. But carry on.
    So, I'm supposed to be impressed that he was on a team that won playoff games with a great D and running game? Ah, I see. Thanks for telling me, C-SAR.

  2. #122
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So, I'm supposed to be impressed that he was on a team that won playoff games with a great D and running game? Ah, I see. Thanks for telling me, C-SAR.
    Impressed, no, next time, get a clue before running your mouth!

  3. #123
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Impressed, no, next time, get a clue before running your mouth!
    Failchez has never done ****. That's a fact. Keep trying to hold on to false hope for buttfumble, though, lol.



    Silly Koolaid19, lol.

  4. #124
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So, I'm supposed to be impressed that he was on a team that won playoff games with a great D and running game? Ah, I see. Thanks for telling me, C-SAR.
    How many times you going to repeat that? And now you revert to name calling. So typical of you.

    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...layer=SancMa00

  5. #125
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Failchez has never done ****. That's a fact. Keep trying to hold on to false hope for buttfumble, though, lol.



    Silly Koolaid19, lol.
    He's won 11 games in a season, including 4 comeback wins in the final minutes of the game or in overtime.

    He's won 4 playoff games, on the road

    You can spin your bull**** all you want, these are the facts, and he had every bit to do with it.

    Sanchez has a lot to do to earn back those two years, and to get back on path on restoring his career, this is undeniable, nor has it been, stop being a jackass.

  6. #126
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Failchez has never done ****. That's a fact. Keep trying to hold on to false hope for buttfumble, though, lol.


    Silly Koolaid19, lol.
    And here we go with a pic of 1 play to try and prove a point. Shocking.

  7. #127
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since game-winning drives are all that matter, here's some more guys who have similar numbers.

    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...layer=SmitAl03

    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...layer=CoucTi00

    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...C/CarrDa00.htm

    WOW, THOSE GUYS ARE AMAZING! LET'S JUST GO AHEAD AND EXTEND SANCHEZ SINCE HE'S SO AWESOME, THEN!

  8. #128
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    And here we go with a pic of 1 play to try and prove a point. Shocking.
    It's showing who and what Failchez is now. He's gone from being along for the ride to taking the wheels off the damn car and giving them to the other team. He's a SCRUB and a FAILURE. If you don't want to accept that, then fine. Continue living in your koolaid world.

  9. #129
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Since game-winning drives are all that matter, here's some more guys who have similar numbers.

    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...layer=SmitAl03

    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...layer=CoucTi00

    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...C/CarrDa00.htm

    WOW, THOSE GUYS ARE AMAZING! LET'S JUST GO AHEAD AND EXTEND SANCHEZ SINCE HE'S SO AWESOME, THEN!
    Nobody is saying he is awesome, nobody is saying to extend him, dipstick!

  10. #130
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Nobody is saying he is awesome, nobody is saying to extend him, dipstick!
    He still hasn't done ****. He's a loser and a turnover machine.

  11. #131
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    He still hasn't done ****. He's a loser and a turnover machine.
    And you would still be wrong, kid.

  12. #132
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Since game-winning drives are all that matter, here's some more guys who have similar numbers.

    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...layer=SmitAl03

    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...layer=CoucTi00

    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...C/CarrDa00.htm

    WOW, THOSE GUYS ARE AMAZING! LET'S JUST GO AHEAD AND EXTEND SANCHEZ SINCE HE'S SO AWESOME, THEN!
    Chuckles did some research. Who knew. Alex Smith has been a damn good QB the past 2 yrs since being properly developed. Of course you'll say he sucks. Blah blah crap or post a childish picture.

    Meanwhile he was a special teams train wreck from the SB last season and completing 70% of his passes this season until getting his concussion.

    And as I have stated. Lets see if Mornhenwig, a proven OC and developer of QBs, can straighten Sanchez out. If not, he's gone.

  13. #133
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    And you would still be wrong, kid.
    Some 50 turnovers in 2 years says I'm correct.

  14. #134
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Some 50 turnovers in 2 years says I'm correct.
    Saying he hasn't done **** is WRONG!!!

    Sit in the corner.

  15. #135
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Chuckles did some research. Who knew. Alex Smith has been a damn good QB the past 2 yrs since being properly developed. Of course you'll say he sucks. Blah blah crap or post a childish picture.

    Meanwhile he was a special teams train wreck from the SB last season and completing 70% of his passes this season until getting his concussion.

    And as I have stated. Lets see if Mornhenwig, a proven OC and developer of QBs, can straighten Sanchez out. If not, he's gone.
    I'll give you that. I'm open to giving him the season (not like it means anything, anyway).

    Also, Smith is a game manager, at best, who's working behind a great running game/defense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Saying he hasn't done **** is WRONG!!!

    Sit in the corner.
    No, it's correct. Quit being buttmad, R-Dawg.

  16. #136
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'll give you that. I'm open to giving him the season (not like it means anything, anyway).



    No, it's correct. Quit being buttmad, R-Dawg.
    You're wrong, kid.

  17. #137
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You're wrong, kid.
    Oh, my gentle little bear. You've let your anger and mega raging booty pain get in the way of our friendship. That's very naughty, Creampuff.

  18. #138
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Oh, my gentle little bear. You've let your anger and mega raging booty pain get in the way of our friendship. That's very naughty, Creampuff.
    Still wrong.

  19. #139
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Still wrong.
    And if you keep saying, I bet you'll really start to believe it. Good job, bear! You're the best!

  20. #140
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    And if you keep saying, I bet you'll really start to believe it. Good job, bear! You're the best!
    X

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us