Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post

-

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Tits Go In Front?
    Thirty-two Green Is Faaaaaaaaabulous!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Thirty-two Green Is Faaaaaaaaabulous!
    So you're saying the mods are fruitcakes?

Green = the Sanchez of bagpipery.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Apparently, this has backfired on me.

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I went into this weeks Bagpipe lesson feeling fairly confident, but a public fumbling of the GDE gracenote combination shot my confidence. Its very much like Golf in that regard. Apparently, my idea of "enough" practice is sadly lacking.

-
    tell me you are not serious? bagpipes? OK

I guess that qualifies as music.

32's "bagpipes" teacher:

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I actually did a double take. The juxtaposition is dead on perfect. LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    ^

TGIF is right.
    I went to the dermatologist yesterday and got me a hunk of skin cancer removed. Fun times. I don't know how deep this guy had to go to get everything out, but it sure as hell took him a long time to stitch it up.
    Feels like there is a dull ice pick in my shoulderblade, and I have a whole house full of people coming over for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow.

Nothing the booze can't quell I hope.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    ^

TGIF is right.
    I went to the dermatologist yesterday and got me a hunk of skin cancer removed. Fun times. I don't know how deep this guy had to go to get everything out, but it sure as hell took him a long time to stitch it up.
    Feels like there is a dull ice pick in my shoulderblade, and I have a whole house full of people coming over for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow.

If you had micrographic/Moh's surgery, you probably should wait a two days before you drink, to avoid any bleeding issues. Of course, if your house will be invaded by in laws, I'm sure your doctor would give you the stamp of approval?

Squamous? Basal?

Jets Insider VIP
    ^

TGIF is right.

Happy birthday to your daughter.

I am one week past applying a chemotherapy cream to my face for some precancerous areas I had. The dermatologist recommended that I do it last fall but I blew it off. Went to see her again and she said the freezing wasn't working. I didn't want to end up having her digging cancer out of my face years from now, so I did it.

I had to apply the cream for 14 days on both temples and on my cheeks. After about a week, it starts to get red and nasty and then it starts to itch. Then it gets into the dried out, angry red, flaking scabby stage. Very nice look.

It's a week after finishing and still have a couple of small scabs on my cheeks and the rest is slightly red still.

The whole process sucked but I do recommend seeing a dermatologist if you haven't, especially if you work outside, which I have since I was 18.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

RMAO

^

TGIF is right.

Feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    If you had micrographic/Moh's surgery, you probably should wait a two days before you drink, to avoid any bleeding issues. Of course, if your house will be invaded by in laws, I'm sure your doctor would give you the stamp of approval?

Squamous? Basal?
    Had the Moh's. Damn Irish skin.

I am one week past applying a chemotherapy cream to my face for some precancerous areas I had. The dermatologist recommended that I do it last fall but I blew it off.

Ha ha...did this too, last year. Tell ya what, it worked. I had a spot that was getting dark and bleeding on my temple, and this made it go away.

If I had done this early on before the Moh's procedure on my nose, it probably would have been unnecessary.

+1 on going to the dermatologist, 'specially the donks amongst us.

-

Jets Insider VIP

I am one week past applying a chemotherapy cream to my face for some precancerous areas I had. The dermatologist recommended that I do it last fall but I blew it off. Went to see her again and she said the freezing wasn't working. I didn't want to end up having her digging cancer out of my face years from now, so I did it.

I had to apply the cream for 14 days on both temples and on my cheeks. After about a week, it starts to get red and nasty and then it starts to itch. Then it gets into the dried out, angry red, flaking scabby stage. Very nice look.

It's a week after finishing and still have a couple of small scabs on my cheeks and the rest is slightly red still.

The whole process sucked but I do recommend seeing a dermatologist if you haven't, especially if you work outside, which I have since I was 18.
    Had the Moh's. Damn Irish skin.

Ha ha...did this too, last year. Tell ya what, it worked. I had a spot that was getting dark and bleeding on my temple, and this made it go away.

If I had done this early on before the Moh's procedure on my nose, it probably would have been unnecessary.

+1 on going to the dermatologist, 'specially the donks amongst us.
    No wonder you dorks spend all day in front of your computers.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

No wonder you dorks spend all day in front of your computers.

You laugh.

Srsly, I've seen your mug, Things. If your giant head hasnt been scoured for mucho Melanoma's, you're nuts.

I was 40 with the moh's thing, last thing on my mind at the time.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Not Suri, you chowderian Numbskull, her 'lil friend the decoy child.

Common

-

Jets Insider VIP
    You laugh.

Srsly, I've seen your mug, Things. If your giant head hasnt been scoured for mucho Melanoma's, you're nuts. And just looking at you, it's obvious you have a huge penis.

I was 40 with the moh's thing, last thing on my mind at the time.
    I only started shaving my giant head a few years ago and always wear a hat when outside, pretty much all year. So bite me.

Jets Insider VIP
    ^

TGIF is right.

Happy birthday to your daughter.

Buncha d!cks in this thread trying to steal my cancer thunder.

Glad you guys had this crap addressed before it became too serious. Feel better.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I only started shaving my giant head a few years ago and always wear a hat when outside, pretty much all year. So bite me.
    Its the sun damage from childhood that pops up as pre-cancerous now jerkuleez.
    Wear all the giant hats you want. It will just be hiding thousands of little cancerites.
    -