Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Daniel Jeremiah Mock

Undrafted Free Agent
    Damontre Moore isnt even in his first round if this is true I'm trading down and drafting this kid out of A&M. Disappointing 40 number was because he got hurt running it. Watched all the A&M games this year and he looked great.

@gregcosell: Based on my film work I think both Cooper + Warmack better OG prospects than DeCastro + Zeitler last yr.(I had Zeitler ahead of DeCastro).

@gregcosell: Really liked Cooper. Most purely athletic OG I can remember seeing on film. Light feet, great balance. Plus nasty streak. Looked for contact
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-02-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @gregcosell: Based on my film work I think both Cooper + Warmack better OG prospects than DeCastro + Zeitler last yr.(I had Zeitler ahead of DeCastro).
    I would be happy with either of them. Cooper looks like he can play Center as well.

@MoveTheSticks: 5 game study and I can't get excited about Eric Reid. Love size/speed but he misses too many tackles and he's late off the hash too often.

@MoveTheSticks: Watching one more tape on LSU's defense. Mingo is a tough one…His closing burst is impressive but I don't see same juice in his get off.

@MoveTheSticks: RT @nfldraftscout: I would take Dion Jordan over Mingo.> Me too

@MoveTheSticks: One of the most underrated aspects of pass rushers is the ability to finish. Mingo missed several lay-ups in my tape study.

@McShay13: @MoveTheSticks I picked right tape to watch first (3 sacks ALA). Production spikes but can't tell you why yet. Got my attention though!

Hey C-Mart

One of the best football guys around IMO....

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks
    Luke Joeckel back in the #1 spot in my latest Mock Draft: http://ow.ly/ib7dk #NFLDraft
    Pick No.9

Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
    Improving the pass rush is the priority for the Jets. If Jones checks out medically, he's the most polished edge rusher in the draft. I wouldn't be shocked if the Jets decided to look at a receiver in this spot.
    Was the story about ansah actually being 28 years old and not 22, fact, or just a rumour????

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Was the story about ansah actually being 28 years old and not 22, fact, or just a rumour????
    Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline
    Copy of Ziggy Ansah's passport texted to me, with photo, sig and seal, shows DOB of 5/29/1989. Age "story" coming out of Miami. Hmmmmm.

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline
    Copy of Ziggy Ansah's passport texted to me, with photo, sig and seal, shows DOB of 5/29/1989. Age "story" coming out of Miami. Hmmmmm.
    Wow, so that might be a line of bull to drop his draft stock, interesting. i tell ya what,i just read the scouting report on Jamie Collins. Very productive, on a bad Miss state team.has all the measurables too.

NFL Mock Draft 4.0: Dion Jordan rises to No. 2 By Daniel Jeremiah

Analyst, NFL.com and NFL Network
    Published: March 20, 2013 at 10:16 a.m.

Pick No.9
    Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia

The Jets need more pass rush, and Jones is the perfect player to provide it.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...eremiah/170650

NFL Mock Draft 4.0: Dion Jordan rises to No. 2 By Daniel Jeremiah

Analyst, NFL.com and NFL Network
    Published: March 20, 2013 at 10:16 a.m.

Pick No.9
    Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia

The Jets need more pass rush, and Jones is the perfect player to provide it.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...eremiah/170650
    Agreed, Jordan can rise all the way to #1. Jarvis Jones is the Man. We need this dude to light up qb's. With Coples and Wilks, Garray/Ellis doing the heavy lifting upfront, Barnes on the other side, Revis and Cro at the back he will be lighting it up.