Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: come on Sanchez...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jets80 View Post
    yep...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    My guess is Sanchez wins the TC competition. We all know he is great in practice but struggles against live bullets when the pressure comes.

Hopefully MM can work his magic here and then the FO has a decision for 2014. I look to Michael Vick's career 53% completion percentage prior to joining the Eagles under MM, then bringing it over 60% since. I see a bounce back year for Sanchez under MM. We all know he has more natural talent than the other QBs on the roster as well as the JAG FA QBs we've been talking to for competition.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I forget. I let my membership lapse years ago.
    Well, thats your choice, but be aware there is now an enrollment fee due in order to pay your yearly registration.

We know you want back in....there is a new RR Backdoor Pale Ale on tap.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two of those years he was playing in the AFC championship game....

The guy is not gonna go out and win a championship by himself but come on do ya really think he had a chance last yr??
    yeah so did dilfer when he had the help like marky did but the difference is dilfer made the sb and won it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    It's more like " Hey Marky its wake up time loser. For the first time in your career you will have real competition for your job. No more will this offense cater to your turnover prone low completion percentage ways. In the first 2 years the defense had to carry your ass to 2 AFC championship games while you had a rating of 63 and 75. Then when the defense went down to just above average you had to step up and become a legitimate QB and all you did was embarrass yourself and the team. So goodluck Sanchez winning the job though we all know you got no ****ing chance.
    The problem is Mark will have zero competition in camp..

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    yeah so did dilfer when he had the help like marky did but the difference is dilfer made the sb and won it.
    Dilfer had 12 td's and 11 picks that year.. Sanchez has played well in the playoffs so who knows what he would have done? His problem now is confidence he almost seems shell shocked with visions of Haloti Ngata about to crush him..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Dilfer had 12 td's and 11 picks that year.. Sanchez has played well in the playoffs so who knows what he would have done? His problem now is confidence he almost seems shell shocked with visions of Haloti Ngata about to crush him..
    Looks like the book on Sanchez is to bait him into throwing picks as he cannot seem to see the whole field. They watch him stare down a receiver, and jump off another man, or have a roaming safety. Then he cannot seem to pull the trigger. Also teams run a lot of stunts on us because Sanchez holds the ball too long. It's possible Marty could have a better offense for him, but at this point I've seen enough. If I see one more double(or triple) clutch I'm...well I don't know what I'll do. If you're going to make a mistake do it at full speed. That's what Sanchez used to do. Now he can't even make a mistake right. He tackles himself, and he throws picks on check downs.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    One word: DUMP there is enough idiocy on this board...we don't need any more.

OK Mark, so you know you are gonna be the starting QB of the Jets in 2013.
    Its kind of a default process, so what ya gonna do?...I know as a fan I hope you are and have been since the end of the disaster last yr working on football..I hope you are back to the basics, studying ball control (protect the ****ing ball), reading defenses and most of all becoming a leader.

Don't know why he is not gone yet but Teblow will be gone, you will have a yr under your belt with your receivers, Keller I hope will be healthy and we may see a running game (Powell, McKnight).

Our defense should be able to help ya out a little more with some youth taking over even if we are with-out Revis.

So please make me take my Sanchez jersey out of the closet, you have nothing to loose, you have zero pressure, there are no expectations for you or this team ...so what the **** just play football...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has had enough chances already. Look he is not a bad guy. He says all the right things. He just needs to get out of here. There might be an outside chance with a change in city, and if he gets on the right team in a system that can work for him,he might even get to play in this leauge for a few more years. I wish him no ill will. I am just done watching him QB the Jets.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Well, thats your choice, but be aware there is now an enrollment fee due in order to pay your yearly registration.

We know you want back in....there is a new RR Backdoor Pale Ale on tap.
    Of whom?

That Pale Ale sounds lip smackin' good. I'm guessing it has a heady top note.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK Mark, so you know you are gonna be the starting QB of the Jets in 2013.
    Its kind of a default process, so what ya gonna do?...I know as a fan I hope you are and have been since the end of the disaster last yr working on football..I hope you are back to the basics, studying ball control (protect the ****ing ball), reading defenses and most of all becoming a leader.

Don't know why he is not gone yet but Teblow will be gone, you will have a yr under your belt with your receivers, Keller I hope will be healthy and we may see a running game (Powell, McKnight).

Our defense should be able to help ya out a little more with some youth taking over even if we are with-out Revis.

So please make me take my Sanchez jersey out of the closet, you have nothing to loose, you have zero pressure, there are no expectations for you or this team ...so what the **** just play football...
    What in the world would make you think anything will ever be any different than what it is right now?

Mark Sanchez sucks. He's been given tons and tons of opportunity and he's sh*t on the team every time. He simply is not good enough to be a starting QB. I don't know, he MIGHT be good depth for some other team, but with him being a f*cking turnover machine I doubt any team would ever want him.

He's also a greedy little d*uchebag. He's got a guaranteed 8.25 million coming to him and he damn well knows he's just robbing the team at this point. If Mark Sanchez had any honor, he would at least take a partial paycut just so the team could be more active in FA. But make no mistake about it, he does not have any honor. He's a complete and total failure.

His next job will be selling Kirby Vacuum cleaners because that is about all he's capable of.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    embarrassing thread, i feel for your family

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    embarrassing thread, i feel for your family
    You are embarrassing

There is nothing wrong with hoping our 5th overall pick of 4 years ago, bounces back this season and erases last year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You are embarrassing

There is nothing wrong with hoping our 5th overall pick of 4 years ago, bounces back this season and erases last year.
    Nothing wrong with hoping you win the lottery either, but you don't make threads about it .. Do you ?
    Last edited by Dunnie; 03-03-2013 at 10:21 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope he does well and leads us to the promise land 5x in a row.

But I also HOPE I become a billionaire tomorrow, crush Wilt Chamberlains record with women,Beat Bolt in a foot race, and sack Brady 23.5x in one game.

But is that hope or a dream??
    Ahhhhhh it's all the same when talking about my buddy Mark. Go Jets!!!

Now having faith.............

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Nothing wrong with hoping you win the lottery either, but you don't make threads about it .. Do you ?
    Prob on lottery ticket message boards. (Lol sorry I just had too)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    But this is a Jets board, and the thread is about a Jets QB that we had all hoped would be our franchise player.

My bad, SOJF would prefer to hate and troll on their own players..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    But this is a Jets board, and the thread is about a Jets QB that we had all hoped would be our franchise player.

My bad, SOJF would prefer to hate and troll on their own players..
    I hear you and if Sanchez miraculously has an incredible rebirth and great success with the Jets, I will be stoked. But to make a thread about it is ludicrous.... Given the probabilities involved.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 03-03-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you and if Sanchez miraculously has an incredible rebirth and great success with the Jets, I will be stoked. But to make a thread about it is ludicrous.... Given the probabilities involved.
    Um, there is nothing wrong with making a thread about Jets players, this is a Jets board

I know it gets infested with schticks, trolling, and SOJF mantra, but every now and then a good thread on a player or the team, and some discourse of hope isn't a bad thing.