Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: free agent qbs

Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    I would give David Carr a look!He must definitely think he has something to prove!The guy was the first overall pick!Just being on Houston made him have a nervous breakdown!
    agree with this hes also another fresh well rested guy with experience under his belt. well worth a look.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    if i remember correctly they altered the offense to accomodate for collins and went run heavy didnt chris johnson gain like 2000 yards that season i believe he did landing him on the cover of madden.
    No, Chris Johnson went for 2000 in his second year, that was his rookie season. But still is irrelevant, you said bad situation, where is the bad situation for a team that was capable of 13-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    No, Chris Johnson went for 2000 in his second year, that was his rookie season. But still is irrelevant, you said bad situation, where is the bad situation for a team that was capable of 13-3.
    vince young was expected to do it all and win a super bowl in his first season. the situation worsened the relationship of the coaching staff became a problem. all im saying is hes better than mark sanchez. not a vince young historian and i dont know him personally so i cant tell you what he had for breakfast today.

Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    I would give David Carr a look!He must definitely think he has something to prove!The guy was the first overall pick!Just being on Houston made him have a nervous breakdown!
    I wouldn't mind giving his younger brother derek a look in next year's draft. fresno state QB

All League
    vince young was expected to do it all and win a super bowl in his first season. the situation worsened the relationship of the coaching staff became a problem. all im saying is hes better than mark sanchez. not a vince young historian and i dont know him personally so i cant tell you what he had for breakfast today.
    No he wasn't. And there is a reason why he was out of the NFL last year, because he isn't good. In his last significant action in 2011, he finished with 4 TD's to 9 INT's. Sanchez may suck, but Vince Young is not the answer to anything.

No he wasn't. And there is a reason why he was out of the NFL last year, because he isn't good. In his last significant action in 2011, he finished with 4 TD's to 9 INT's. Sanchez may suck, but Vince Young is not the answer to anything.
    vince young is better than mark sanchez. we need a change any change.

Jets Insider VIP

Let the string play out with Sanchez, new coaches, a shored up offensive line and better playmakers at the skill positions. Change for the sake of change is wrongheaded and obtuse.

You are unreadable

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You are unreadable
    OK..I agree with RAY. Wow.

Jets Insider VIP
    vince young to terrell owens

the JI official village idiot's dream free agent signings for the 2013 Jets

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    vince young to terrell owens

the JI official village idiot's dream free agent signings for the 2013 Jets
    instead of continually trolling threads and attacking others lets hear you're opinions on the qb situation and the route we should travel to acquire one and who. cant wait.

Hall Of Fame
    LOl..LOL....@ people suggesting Vince Young and David Carr as QB. Amazing.

Smile You Sir....

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    moore
    garrard
    wallace

in that order

and nassib in the second
    YOU Sir, are absolutely, positively, dead on: a dream scenario. Sanchez sneezes, and Moore takes over.... and Nasib bides him time...Moore would have a run with the Jets like Vinny, with Nassid waiting for his time...QB position COVERED!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicajoe View Post
    YOU Sir, are absolutely, positively, dead on: a dream scenario. Sanchez sneezes, and Moore takes over.... and Nasib bides him time...Moore would have a run with the Jets like Vinny, with Nassid waiting for his time...QB position COVERED!
    Too much sense in this post ... I'm gonna be sick.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    LOl..LOL....@ people suggesting Vince Young and David Carr as QB. Amazing.
    You're actually surprised someone like GMC suggested that?

Actually, yeah, Young was supposed to step in and lead the Titans to the Lombardi.

Question with him really is whether he was always a basket case, or whether he could have been really good, but cracked under Fischer in Tenn.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Actually, yeah, Young was supposed to step in and lead the Titans to the Lombardi.

Question with him really is whether he was always a basket case, or whether he could have been really good, but cracked under Fischer in Tenn.
    thank you.

why not flat out cut sanchez and go with tebow,mcelroy, drafted rookie.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Too much sense in this post ... I'm gonna be sick.
    Sense? That a journeyman like Matt Moore will have the same run as Testaverde, a former 1st round, Heisman QB? Seriously?

thank you.

why not flat out cut sanchez and go with tebow,mcelroy, drafted rookie.
    You know the answer to the first part and that you think the second part is any more viable an option than sticking with the first part and not eating money is patently silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Sense? That a journeyman like Matt Moore will have the same run as Testaverde, a former 1st round, Heisman QB? Seriously?
    You talking about Vinny, Tebow or Matt Leinart?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    You talking about Vinny, Tebow or Matt Leinart?
    Point taken, but Testaverde was a solid, established QB in the league by the time he got to the Jets. The other two guys you named, not so much. My point still stands.