Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: free agent qbs

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    All garbage, besides Matt Moore, who is decent.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    He's as terrible as you are dumb.
    now now no need for the name calling to voice your opinion we can do without that. sanchez sucks and we all want a change i happen to think vince young was put into the wrong situation when he entered the nfl. hes a capable starter in this league and was a proven winner in college.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    now now no need for the name calling to voice your opinion we can do without that. sanchez sucks and we all want a change i happen to think vince young was put into the wrong situation when he entered the nfl. hes a capable starter in this league and was a proven winner in college.
    What specific examples can you site as the "wrong situation"? Plenty of players won in college and don't do anything in the nfl, I don't see how his college career matters in terms of his nfl one.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    vince young lets resurrect his career this guys a winner.
    C'mon dude.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    So was Tebow...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    What specific examples can you site as the "wrong situation"? Plenty of players won in college and don't do anything in the nfl, I don't see how his college career matters in terms of his nfl one.
    vince young isnt as bad as all you guys keep saying he is. change of scenery right coaches right situation is what im saying.

what made sanchez such a prize coming into the nfl? he won nothing. hes regressed beyond belief.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    vince young isnt as bad as all you guys keep saying he is. change of scenery right coaches right situation is what im saying.

what made sanchez such a prize coming into the nfl? he won nothing. hes regressed beyond belief.
    Way to completely not answer my question. Again, what specific examples can you site to back up this "wrong situation". And why do you keep bringing up Mark Sanchez? We are talking about Vince Young here. Just because Mark sucks, that doesn't mean Vine Young is good. They are independent situations.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way to completely not answer my question. Again, what specific examples can you site to back up this "wrong situation". And why do you keep bringing up Mark Sanchez? We are talking about Vince Young here. Just because Mark sucks, that doesn't mean Vine Young is good. They are independent situations.
    Rub, don't waste your time. I'm convinced he's a troll masquerading as the dumbest human alive.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    tennessee expected him to come in and start and rescue the organization win it all mode here and now. they didnt have the supporting cast. the wr corps was terrible. all they had was chris johnson on offense.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Rub, don't waste your time. I'm convinced he's a troll masquerading as the dumbest human alive.
    and all you do is attack others when you offer nothing to the forum but troll master status.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah he was put in a terrible situation, a situation in which Kerry Collins was able to QB the same team to a 10-0 start and 13-3 overall.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you kidding me? he was put into bad situations in the nfl. i say get him in camp and see what if anything we can do to turn his career around. who knows small investment long term results.
    bad situation? He had a rare opportunity to become a star in Tennessee after McNair's murder and he f-ed it all up. Young is a loser. He sucks.

But................ I'd rather see him under center than Sanchez. That's how bad Sanchez is. Sanchez has to be one of the worst starting QBs in the history of the league.

And to think, we traded up to get him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Lol I know dude but I just can't help myself sometimes. It's scary that people like this actually exist.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    Yeah he was put in a terrible situation, a situation in which Kerry Collins was able to QB the same team to a 10-0 start and 13-3 overall.
    was it the same team? and kerry collins an experienced journeyman with nfl experience compared to a rookie. really?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    bad situation? He had a rare opportunity to become a star in Tennessee after McNair's murder and he f-ed it all up. Young is a loser. He sucks.

But................ I'd rather see him under center than Sanchez. That's how bad Sanchez is. Sanchez has to be one of the worst starting QBs in the history of the league.

And to think, we traded up to get him.
    exactly. vince young is better than sanchez as bad as he may be.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    was it the same team? and kerry collins an experienced journeyman with nfl experience compared to a rookie. really?
    They were on the same team, so yes it was. And if they were capable of winning that many games, how is it a bad situation?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    They were on the same team, so yes it was. And if they were capable of winning that many games, how is it a bad situation?
    if i remember correctly they altered the offense to accomodate for collins and went run heavy didnt chris johnson gain like 2000 yards that season i believe he did landing him on the cover of madden.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    All garbage, besides Matt Moore, who is decent.
    yeah someone is going to overpay for moore. I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it, as long as we're not planning on drafting a QB this year

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would give David Carr a look!He must definitely think he has something to prove!The guy was the first overall pick!Just being on Houston made him have a nervous breakdown!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    Can't cut Sanchez... But next year we can.
    Yes we can. The FO has already said it is possible. 0 chance he plays this year. 10 chance he makes the team.