Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 77

Thread: 1pm conference call for Season ticket holders

  1. #1

    1pm conference call for Season ticket holders

    Haven't seen it reported, so I thought I'd mention that there is a 1:00pm conference call with Idzik and Ryan for season ticket holders today. I'm going to try to make it, but not sure I can. I hope someone around these parts starts a thread to report on this exhilarating event.

    As a Jets Season Ticket Holder, you are invited to participate in a conference call with new
    General Manager John Idzik and Head Coach Rex Ryan on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 1:00PM.
    We will automatically call the daytime phone number listed on your My Jets Account.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Haven't seen it reported, so I thought I'd mention that there is a 1:00pm conference call with Idzik and Ryan for season ticket holders today. I'm going to try to make it, but not sure I can. I hope someone around these parts starts a thread to report on this exhilarating event.
    I have already scheduled to clean out my sock drawer at 1 today.

  3. #3
    Hopefully to announce a Revis trade.

  4. #4
    The more things change with this organization, the more they stay the same.

    Boring drivel for a half hour, but I'll probably waste my time listening in.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Thanks Dave for the reminder.

  6. #6
    this has never been done before. lets hope they dont raise ticket prices and use the conference to whine why they had to.

    i wont be listening im not at home and i have a 1:00 meeting

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    this has never been done before. lets hope they dont raise ticket prices and use the conference to whine why they had to.

    i wont be listening im not at home and i have a 1:00 meeting
    That, and you dont actually have season tickets either.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    this has never been done before. lets hope they dont raise ticket prices and use the conference to whine why they had to.

    i wont be listening im not at home and i have a 1:00 meeting
    If you were a season ticket.holder, GMC you'd know that a call in number is being provided for those not at home.

    But I understand, 1 PM is the busiest time serving up those supersizers at your "office"

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    That, and you dont actually have season tickets either.
    oh great another doubter. wow look at you joining the crowd look at me im cool i insulted nike. am i part of the in crowd now?

    grow up dude. better yet dont direct false accusations at me ever again.

    anyone can get jets tickets and anyone can afford them if they have a job. thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    If you were a season ticket.holder, GMC you'd know that a call in number is being provided for those not at home.

    But I understand, 1 PM is the busiest time serving up those supersizers at your "office"
    i dont give them my cell or work number i dont want to be harrassed endlessly. in your case no one else calls you so im sure they have all your contact information. i dont have time for rex ryan messages or other nuisance calls.

    by 1 you should least at be showered and shaved and in a jets jersey and sweat pants expecting that call. let me know how it goes. thanks

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    this has never been done before. lets hope they dont raise ticket prices and use the conference to whine why they had to.

    i wont be listening im not at home and i have a 1:00 meeting
    This is done every year for STH's.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    This is done every year for STH's.
    by now i would have had my renewal and tickets paid for, so no its not if it is its been done for those who owe money i didnt know about it or been in that position at this point and time. thanks

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    oh great another doubter. wow look at you joining the crowd look at me im cool i insulted nike. am i part of the in crowd now?

    grow up dude. better yet dont direct false accusations at me ever again.

    anyone can get jets tickets and anyone can afford them if they have a job. thanks


    Thats true, but everyone doesnt come around here and make up crazy stories about having tickets, selling their tickets, and trading their tickets like you do.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    by now i would have had my renewal and tickets paid for, so no its not if it is its been done for those who owe money i didnt know about it or been in that position at this point and time. thanks
    ?????? IF you had season tickets last year like you said you did, you would have known about the conference call.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    by now i would have had my renewal and tickets paid for, so no its not if it is its been done for those who owe money i didnt know about it or been in that position at this point and time. thanks
    Who would owe money at this point? Ticket payments are never due by the 4th of March! You must not be a STH.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    by now i would have had my renewal and tickets paid for, so no its not if it is its been done for those who owe money i didnt know about it or been in that position at this point and time. thanks
    Today's call is either the 5th or 6th for season ticket holders over the past 3 years. They provide a dial in if you won't be available from the phone number on your account. Anyone who has been a season ticket holder knows this.They've been doing this for several years.

    My guess is you weren't notified because:

    1. You have never really been a season ticket holder; or
    2. They've read your posts here as GMC and as Nike and they pulled you off the list.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    this has never been done before. lets hope they dont raise ticket prices and use the conference to whine why they had to.

    i wont be listening im not at home and i have a 1:00 meeting
    Hmmm....every season ticket holder got the invite...its done every year...its never to announce anything , its just fielding calls from STH regarding free agency, draft, etc...

  17. #17
    last year if you chose the payment plan the first payment was due by march 15. if you paid in full which i usually do my payment was due april 1. i get the invoice i pay it end of story.

    i work and dont have time for phone calls from the jets to announce nothing or to sell me more seats or offer me a signed jock strap. these sales calls are for those who owe money i imagine. why would they need to call me when my account is usually paid in full by now.

    so i havent recieved my renewal and neither has anyone else but im lieing.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by fivewide View Post
    Hmmm....every season ticket holder got the invite...its done every year...its never to announce anything , its just fielding calls from STH regarding free agency, draft, etc...
    let me dig through 100's of emails and see if i got the exclusive invite to the 1 pm phone cluster. im sure its in my junk section.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    last year if you chose the payment plan the first payment was due by march 15. if you paid in full which i usually do my payment was due april 1. i get the invoice i pay it end of story.

    i work and dont have time for phone calls from the jets to announce nothing or to sell me more seats or offer me a signed jock strap. these sales calls are for those who owe money i imagine. why would they need to call me when my account is usually paid in full by now.

    so i havent recieved my renewal and neither has anyone else but im lieing.
    it's not a sales call. Man, you are dense. Being semi-literate doesn't help you either.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    last year if you chose the payment plan the first payment was due by march 15. if you paid in full which i usually do my payment was due april 1. i get the invoice i pay it end of story.

    i work and dont have time for phone calls from the jets to announce nothing or to sell me more seats or offer me a signed jock strap. these sales calls are for those who owe money i imagine. why would they need to call me when my account is usually paid in full by now.

    so i havent recieved my renewal and neither has anyone else but im lieing.
    LOL...it doesnt matter if you were paid in full, its IF you had an account. They didnt only send out the invite to those who were paid in full.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us