Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1pm conference call for Season ticket holders

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    it's not a sales call. Man, you are dense. Being semi-literate doesn't help you either.
    right its a social call. they want to hear your hurricane stories.

why havent they sent invoices as of today?

i dont sign up for these calls. i dont want the call. i want to know will there be a ticket price increase. my guess is there will be.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    did that come e-mail or snail mail? i must have missed it. thanks

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    right its a social call. they want to hear your hurricane stories.

why havent they sent invoices as of today?

i dont sign up for these calls. i dont want the call. i want to know will there be a ticket price increase. my guess is there will be.
    You are like a 50 year old Jetsrule128 if he took an axe to his noggin.

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You are like a 50 year old Jetsrule128 if he took an axe to his noggin.

-
    Is it anywhere in your Mod-ly powers to fix Nike? By "fix", I mean infuse some semblance of coherency and intelligent thought to his posts? I guess the alternative definition of "fix" should apply too. We need to protect future generations at JI from him and (God forbid) any offspring.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh great another doubter. wow look at you joining the crowd look at me im cool i insulted nike.

i dont give them my cell or work number i dont want to be harrassed endlessly. in your case no one else calls you so im sure they have all your contact information. i dont have time for rex ryan messages or other nuisance calls.
    no actually, village idiot, they give YOU a number to call in if you are not going to be at home.

GMC, a season ticket holder would know that, but of course, you gave up your upper deck tickets before last season and your whole bullsh1t tale of club seats, losses, fireman ed the ticket broker and everything else about your fake nike identity is fictional

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Is it anywhere in your Mod-ly powers to fix Nike? By "fix", I mean infuse some semblance of coherency and intelligent thought to his posts?
    Oh Gawd, no. Srsly, we are not miracle workers.

The whole concocted STH/Ex STH/expert ruse is fascinating to me.

The sudden appearance after GMC, the practiced no caps...

The way he riles up the real STH's...

I find this stuff entertaining.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    no actually, village idiot, they give YOU a number to call in if you are not going to be at home.
    This is in violation of the TOS, as you well know.

If you can describe said behaviour without actually using the generic term for those who exhibit it, that would prolly sneak you right back out of TOS violation territory.

Thankyou.
    -

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is in violation of the TOS, as you well know.

If you can describe said behaviour without actually using the generic term for those who exhibit it, that would prolly sneak you right back out of TOS violation territory.

Thankyou.
    -
    just so I understand, if I were to describe activities like pretending to be a season ticket holder, pretending to have had club seats, pretending to have a big important job that keeps one from taking a conference call despite having hours and hours available during the day for posting on a jet message board while supposedly working and all the rest of the modus operandi for this poster without actually using the term VI, I would be pretty much OK?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    no need for a response 32 --- it was a hypothetical question...

I'll be on the way to the airport at 1PM anyhow for my flight to the California desert but will still find time to listen to the conference call on my cell

Golf time followed by cruise time then back in April for the pre draft hot stove discussion.

Out

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

GMC, a season ticket holder would know that, but of course, you gave up your upper deck tickets before last season and your whole bullsh1t tale of club seats, losses, fireman ed the ticket broker and everything else about your fake nike identity is fictional
    go to hell better yet drop dead. you name call and attack day after day post after post and nothing is done about it the jetsinsider #1 troll loser thread hi-jacker.

i dont have time for jets bull**** propoganda scams. i work for a living i dont sit in my parents basement and collect ssi or disability like you probably do.

im nike and i have lower level psls im not your gmc love toy love boy manlover he must have really ass raped a few of you the hate you have for him.

you post nothing but attacks on others you also said you werent going to respond to any of my posts and put me on ignore you lied. go figure.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    just so I understand, if I were to describe activities like pretending to be a season ticket holder, pretending to have had club seats, pretending to have a big important job that keeps one from taking a conference call despite having hours and hours available during the day for posting on a jet message board while supposedly working and all the rest of the modus operandi for this poster without actually using the term VI, I would be pretty much OK?
    Exactly....though GMC's line about you waiting for the phone call in a Jet jersey and sweat pants cracked me up.

Even a blind squirrel.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could also call him SAR.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    go to hell better yet drop dead.
    If you could describe ways he might pass away, without actually wishing death, we could perhaps stay within the TOS.

Thanks.

-

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a gimmick, like the phone calls from Rex. They can do it, so they do. I'll just go put a note on his door.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you could describe ways he might pass away, without actually wishing death, we could perhaps stay within the TOS.

Thanks.

-
    im sorry for actually posting that hes just an unbearable hostile member of this community. he rides my ass like a diaper he stalks me thread after thread.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    im sorry for actually posting that hes just an unbearable hostile member of this community. he rides my ass like a diaper he stalks me thread after thread.
    We are all Jet fans here.

J

-

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks.

-
    32 is doing a great job today with the "grey area" of the TOS.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread "generates" the LOLz

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    let me dig through 100's of emails and see if i got the exclusive invite to the 1 pm phone cluster. im sure its in my junk section.
    Came in regular mail....in jets envelope.