Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1pm conference call for Season ticket holders

same line of giving no information worth anything....

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    same line of giving no information worth anything....
    Did you expect them to go over their draft board? Highlight their key FA targets and the salaries they are prepared to offer?

@ConorTOrr: Idzik said Revis is "busting his tail" on his rehab and that he is ahead of schedule. Idzik said they're monitoring it closely. #nyj

@RichCimini: Idzik won't discuss Revis contract situation. "Our focus is purely on getting him better." Ahead of sked in rehab. #Jets
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-04-2013 at 01:34 PM.

@MMehtaNYDN: Rex Ryan on Demario Davis: "He's our No. 1 WILL LB on our depth chart... Clearly Demario is a guy we feel very good about." #nyj

@RichCimini: Demario Davis is No. WLB, per Rex. Will replace Bart Scott. #Jets

@RichCimini: Call over. Recap: Idzik says Revis ahead of sked in rehab, suggests goal to keep him. Hints Tebow could stick to tcamp, but I'm not buying.

I just wasted 30 minutes of my life before I hung up.

Tebow is currently on our roster and there will be competition at QB.

No comment on Revis other than Rex saying he's not a liar.

They were disappointed in special teams.

Basically this was a waste. The Vitos in Oysta Bay in their Jets zubaz pants and pizza stained Joe Namath jerseys who are retired had a field day. Otherwise what a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I just wasted 30 minutes of my life before I hung up.

Tebow is currently on our roster and there will be competition at QB.

No comment on Revis other than Rex saying he's not a liar.

They were disappointed in special teams.

Basically this was a waste. The Vitos in Oysta Bay in their Jets zubaz pants and pizza stained Joe Namath jerseys who are retired had a field day. Otherwise what a waste.
    Just asking. What do people expect / want out of these calls?

@MMehtaNYDN: Rex Ryan & John Idzik just fielded 20 questions (5 Revis-related) during a 30-minute conference call with Jets season ticket holders. #nyj

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Just asking. What do people expect / want out of these calls?
    I never had listened in I had no great expectations but tell me something. I know they can't comment on players but tell us hey we sucked last year.

The closest they came was when some guy called in saying no one wants to play for us anymore and Rex said a lot of players still do.

It also would be nice if we could do a conference call to discuss our feelings about the stadium. What we like and don't like, prices, parking, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @ConorTOrr: Idzik said Revis is "busting his tail" on his rehab and that he is ahead of schedule. Idzik said they're monitoring it closely. #nyj

@RichCimini: Idzik won't discuss Revis contract situation. "Our focus is purely on getting him better." Ahead of sked in rehab. #Jets
    Mehta will have a story tomorrow about how Revis has a busted tail and the Jets should have never pushed him so hard in rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I never had listened in I had no great expectations but tell me something. I know they can't comment on players but tell us hey we sucked last year.

The closest they came was when some guy called in saying no one wants to play for us anymore and Rex said a lot of players still do.

It also would be nice if we could do a conference call to discuss our feelings about the stadium. What we like and don't like, prices, parking, etc.
    Do they honestly need to say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    go to hell better yet drop dead.
    ruh-roh

All League
    Of course Revis is busting his tail. He is due to what amounts to the biggest contract of his career and most likely his last of substance, he gets one time to get this right. I think he's probably going to get (different from command) 13m a year from a contending team with cap room because he's a once in a 10 year player. HOF 1st ballot. That said, the Jets are waiting for him to be healthy so they can dangle him and trade him after the draft ensuring they get 2014 picks because they realize 1) they're isn't any player worth trading up from in this draft 2) they would get more on the trade market once Revis shows he's healthy or at least running at full speed.

All the other post should re-read what I just wrote because nothing else is going to happen until he's healthy.

I hope the clown talking about dancing on the field in 1969 and wanting to dance on the field again this season posts here.

That and Sanchez's cousin Francisco were uniquely hilarious.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    This thread "generates" the LOLz
    LOL

His wit (or lack thereof) attracts many to his posts.

Like cats to a stack of tuna cans.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    That, and you dont actually have season tickets either.
    Or a job that requires a meeting at 1pm.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You are like a 50 year old Jetsrule128 if he took an axe to his noggin.

-
    LMAO

Revis is working out in Arizona, where his trainers send weekly medical updates to the Jets' medical personnel. The reports include everything from range-of-motion and overall strength. Barring a setback, he'll be ready for training camp in late July.

@ESPNNewYork: Darrelle Revis' recovery is ahead of schedule, New York Jets GM John Idzik says http://t.co/eEZdvxOE53

so what did i miss?

did idzik and rex sell you all amway or time shares at florham park?

did they raise ticket prices?

i called my wife and she said she doesnt remember anything coming in the mail but it could have ended up in recycling as i dont study the mail daily weekly or monthly and i dont pay bills so if it was in my junk pile i didnt see it.

is everyone out of their sweat pants and jerseys now and back in their snuggies?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    so what did i miss?

did idzik and rex sell you all amway or time shares at florham park?

did they raise ticket prices?

i called my wife and she said she doesnt remember anything coming in the mail but it could have ended up in recycling as i dont study the mail daily weekly or monthly and i dont pay bills so if it was in my junk pile i didnt see it.

is everyone out of their sweat pants and jerseys now and back in their snuggies?
    I haven't been around in awhile. Who is this guy?

Over 3,000 posts in 6 months would suggest that you do not have a job (or you do but you waste company time on JI a LOT!)