Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1pm conference call for Season ticket holders

Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    I haven't been around in awhile. Who is this guy?

Over 3,000 posts in 6 months would suggest that you do not have a job (or you do but you waste company time on JI a LOT!)
    hello nice to meet you.

im a field supervisor for a family owned company i oversee the daily operations top to bottom, meet with prospective customers,give out estimates,handle purchasing of tools and equipment. myself and my cousin share daily responsibilities. i sometimes spend alot of time in the office but im also out working when they really need me.

hope this clears it all up for you.

Jets Insider VIP

Over 3,000 posts in 6 months would suggest that you do not have a job (or you do but you waste company time on JI a LOT!)
    It's GMCJets with a phony identity and fantastic tales of club seats, audis, a big paying job, all of it bullshart.

Every village needs one

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    It's GMCJets with a phony identity and fantastic tales of club seats, audis, a big paying job, all of it bullshart.

Every village needs one
    im not gmc the guy who obviously ass raped you repeatedly or held you as his sex slave for months.

grow up and stop making false accusations about me.

you dont know me.

arent you supposed to be golfing or is that another lie.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    hello nice to meet you.

im a field supervisor for a family owned company i oversee the daily operations top to bottom, meet with prospective customers,give out estimates,handle purchasing of tools and equipment. myself and my cousin share daily responsibilities. i sometimes spend alot of time in the office but im also out working when they really need me.

hope this clears it all up for you.
    The pile of bullshart keeps growing

The pile of bullshart keeps growing
    get a life dude.

you dont know me. you have no right to judge or decide who i am and what i do for a living.

what are you a ****ing stalker?

Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    Did you expect them to go over their draft board? Highlight their key FA targets and the salaries they are prepared to offer?
    Get lost Pats fan....

Some say he is a old poster called GMC, but he is a former club seat holder who sold his PSL for 50% if even that to a broker. Him and SG3 hang together a lot at games.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Some say he is a old poster called GMC, but he is a former club seat holder who sold his PSL for 50% if even that to a broker. Him and SG3 hang together a lot at games.
    another lie. but i expect nothing different from the posse.

i lost money on my initial psl purchase thats a fact.

i dont hang with sg3 i have alot higher standards and all my friends are employed or retired and have all their teeth in their head.
    Last edited by Nike; 03-04-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    go to hell better yet drop dead. you name call and attack day after day post after post and nothing is done about it the jetsinsider #1 troll loser thread hi-jacker.

i dont have time for jets bull**** propoganda scams. i work for a living i dont sit in my parents basement and collect ssi or disability like you probably do.

im nike and i have lower level psls im not your gmc love toy love boy manlover he must have really ass raped a few of you the hate you have for him.

you post nothing but attacks on others you also said you werent going to respond to any of my posts and put me on ignore you lied. go figure.
    a quality example of the wit and wisdom of the wearer of the JI crown

a quality example of the wit and wisdom of the wearer of the JI crown
    out of respect for the forum and its members im officially ignoring you from this day forward.

you are dead to me.

Jets Insider VIP
    out of respect for the forum and its members im officially ignoring you from this day forward.

you are dead to me.
    excellent news.... are you also ignoring the other 347 posters who think you have no clue?

the good part is that we still get to read your incredibly hilarious posts without fear of being told to drop dead or go to hell or your threats.

I think the best bet would be for you to access the entire members list and ignore each and every one of us

All League

you are dead to me.
    Why do you stay here if you get lambasted after every one of your posts? Wouldn't your time be much better spent at different Jets sites that wouldn't use you as entertainment?

Talking

Oops...I must have missed the call

Jets Insider VIP
    probably available at the website soon

Rather than have Idzik give any sort of update on his evaluations or plans, they immediately went to calls and what we got was an idiot discussing dancing in the streets if the Jets win the SB this season, a guy named Francisco telling Rex he'd read his book three times to learn English ( hopefully he learns to speak it better than Rex does), a couple of guys addressing questions to Rex on who the Jets were going to draft or sign in free agency even though that is Idzik's job and, in addition, nobody is telling anybody anything beforehand....

and it went on continuously like that for much of the rest of the time.

It was a nice gesture but pretty much as informative as a Manish Mehta or Rich Cimini article

Why do you stay here if you get lambasted after every one of your posts? Wouldn't your time be much better spent at different Jets sites that wouldn't use you as entertainment?
    i take it from where it comes from the clueless minority of fans who hide behind computer screens and flex internet muscles.

the entertainment and enjoyment is all mine.

Jets Insider VIP
    i take it from where it comes from the clueless minority of fans who hide behind computer screens and flex internet muscles.

the entertainment and enjoyment is all mine.
    Every single person here thinks you are a borderline retard.

It's not us, it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Every single person here thinks you are a borderline retard.

It's not us, it's you.
    only those who act to be cool and follow the posse of coolio members.