Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Site Problems

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919

    Site Problems

    Anyone else been experiencing site problems since last night? Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to put something out over Twitter when stuff like this happens. Just a suggestion.

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to put something out over Twitter when stuff like this happens.
    Lol...whats that?




    -

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol...whats that?




    -


    The last couple of times I actually sent a message to Sean(?) via Twitter.

    Who will get a Twitter account first, you or Mike Mayock?

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post


    The last couple of times I actually sent a message to Sean(?) via Twitter.

    Who will get a Twitter account first, you or Mike Mayock?


    WIlford Brimley will be liking Coach Handbags on My SPace.... before I do twatter.

    -

  5. #5
    Are you talking about the connection issues? If so, I had similar problems last night.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,177
    I remember Sooth saying they were making some changes to the site before the season ended but that they were waiting for the season to end first. I think he said the server is plenty good and that there were issues with vBulletin.

  7. #7
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,452
    Images
    38734
    I haven't had any problems but have gotten a few messages that other were timing out when clicking a thread. I emailed our webmaster and he is troubleshooting. Is anyone still having issues?

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,528
    Time fo' an upgrade


  9. #9
    VB5. Leggo. Make it happen, Tanny!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I haven't had any problems but have gotten a few messages that other were timing out when clicking a thread. I emailed our webmaster and he is troubleshooting. Is anyone still having issues?
    yes as of 4:01 3/4/2013.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,309
    Just happened to me a few minutes ago. Only lasted a few minutes.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,566
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I haven't had any problems but have gotten a few messages that other were timing out when clicking a thread. I emailed our webmaster and he is troubleshooting. Is anyone still having issues?
    I just got a "could not connect" error from Internet explorer.

    Also...several times in the past week I have been prompted to login to a website. Like a remote desktop login. Beckett.com.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I just got a "could not connect" error from Internet explorer.

    Also...several times in the past week I have been prompted to login to a website. Like a remote desktop login. Beckett.com.
    i got the same thing log in to beckett,com.

  14. #14
    I'm on Safari and could not connect for a few minutes just now. Like southpark, I also received a few of those "log in" messages last week when trying to respond in a thread.

  15. #15
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    21,199
    I could get on but couldnt view any threads

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us