O

M

G

!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Batman Returns !!!

And gets arrested.

'Bradford Batman' who handed man into police dressed as superhero arrested for 'burgling garage with the same man'

Stan Worby caught on CCTV in Batman outfit taking Daniel Frayne to police
    Pair have now been accused of teaming up to steal tools from a garage

By Hugo Gye

PUBLISHED:12:13 GMT, 16 April 2013| UPDATED: 15:54 GMT, 16 April 2013

A man who found fame last month when he handed in a man to police while dressed as Batman has been charged with burglary.

Stan Worby was filmed on CCTV in a Bradford police station, forcing Daniel Frayne to answer an arrest warrant issued over claims he tried to cash a stolen cheque.

But now the pair have been accused of trespassing in a garage and stealing 770 worth of power tools.

Arrested: Stan Worby was hailed a hero for handing a man in to this police station dressed as Batman, but has now been accused of burglary himself

A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said a vehicle containing suspected stolen property was stopped by police in Bradford.

'Two men aged 39 and 26 are due to appear before Bradford Magistrates Court on April 26 charged with burglary,' he said. 'The men were arrested shortly after 4am on Sunday.'

Worby and Frayne made headlines when the former, a 39-year-old takeaway delivery man, handed the latter in at a police station while wearing a superhero suit.

Frayne later pleaded guilty to handling stolen goods and trying to use a stolen cheque, and is awaiting sentence.

Popular: This image of Worby handing over Daniel Frayne to police caught the public imagination

When he appeared before magistrates yesterday on the separate burglary charge, Frayne pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutor Jane Farrar asked to Frayne to be remanded in custody because of an alleged breach of a court order at his new home in Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire.

However, magistrates granted him bail on condition he observe a curfew, live at home and not attempt to contact Worby, who has not yet entered a plea.

The pair were pictured at a police station in Bradford on February 25, and Worby sparked public imagination because of his unusual outfit.

On trial: Frayne, left, and Worby, right, are alleged to have together burgled a garage over the weekend

His identity was revealed the next week, when he said that he had been wearing the Batman suit during Bradford City's League Cup final match against Swansea City before travelling home that night.

Speaking after the incident, he said: 'I'm no superhero. I eat kebabs. I never run anywhere. The furthest I walk is from my house to my car.

'I've never done fancy dress before, it's not my thing. So for this to happen the first time I dress up, I just can't believe it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2QnnuoOxQ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    This is priceless.

Guy goes to a game dressed as batman and gets wasted. He somehow talks his buddy into surrendering to the cops since he’s wanted for robbery cops saying “I’ve brought this man for you and leaves”.

3 weeks later he gets caught robbing a garage with his buddy.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Better test his fist for hawse-snots.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Wow, Batman really let himself go.
    True though it looks like it really went South for Robin