Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Revis Talking 49ers/Merged Revis X 10 REvispalooza

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Nice going Idzik, way to start off your tenure here
    What did he do? It was reported before Idzik started and reported it was Woody that wanted trade options explored.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    What did he do? It was reported before Idzik started and reported it was Woody that wanted trade options explored.
    Woody's not a football guy, he shouldn't be making any football related decisions IMO. And I think the Jets should be attempting to re-sign Revis, don't agree with the Jets trying to trade him at all. Trade Cromartie instead.

Quote Originally Posted by neonleon29 View Post
    I think its safe to say Revis wants out and the Jets want to trade Revis as long as the offer is right.

The difference? Revis is purposely creating drama while the Jets are acting like professionals and saying all the right things.

For the first time, in a VERY long time, the Jets are handling this situation the way an Organization should. Props to Idzik.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Nice going Idzik, way to start off your tenure here
    Stop already. idzik had nothing to do with this. revis is an ass who has two asses for agents. this is all orchestrated by his team to get him out of here.

revis is all about revis. he has been from the start and will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I see nothing wrong with this comment whatsoever ...
    I agree because....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Jets are a laughing stock ... 49ers seems to be starting a long run at the top ... He just speaking his mind.
    ..... As usual quotes are taken out of context by many, and he's just responding to a question asked of him. It's not like he came out on his own saying this.
    Most people would've answered the question the same way.

I wish more Jet fans would understand that the goal of these joke reporters these days is to spin everything Jets related as negatively as possible. Even when there's nothing to report they'll have a two page article on how screwed the Jets are just because they had nothing else to report that day.
    They've got far too many Jet fans hooked and have been reeling them in for years.

/rant

Jets expressing interested in traded Revis: OK.

Revis expressing an appreciation for one team that he could possibly be traded to: Blasphemy!!

Got it.

All League
    he is being shopped by the jets, why should he show any loyalty in his comments??

I dont see anything news worthy here...as usual

I've never heard a guy talk about how he's the best player in the league as often as this guy does.

Good riddance Darrelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    I've never heard a guy talk about how he's the best player in the league as often as this guy does.

Good riddance Darrelle.
    You must not remember Andre "I'm better than Jerry Rice and I'll let you know it every chance I get" Rison during his younger Falcon days.

Jets have had alot of good1's leave and find a SB Ring recently..

Vilma
    Farrior
    MeShawn
    McKenzie
    Weatherford
    Goodwin
    Ihedigbo
    Ward
    ect
    ect
    ect
    !!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Deal. No take backs. You can't triple stamp and double stamp.
    No Erasies. /thread

All League
    Don't trade this guy to SF. Send his ass to a **** city.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    With those 3 picks, the deal is worth it.
    Deal +1

I'd trade him to Tampa Bay just to spite him. I know they wouldn't take the deal unless he signed a long term deal.

I understand him being upset about being traded. However, he has held out twice already and threatened a third one last season. Ray Lewis and some of the other mentioned have gotten their pay days but never had to be the highest paid player. Not only that it's hard to pay a cornerback 10% of your salary cap.

During the Hard Knocks summer Rex promoted Revis to a fault. Revis chooses apparently not to remember that, now that the Jets are willing to part with The Great Darrelle Revis, if the price is right to do so. And during that summer, Revis and his agents used the lovefest to negotiate a deal in which he secured the right not to be franchised---clearly looking ahead even then to free agency if the Jets wouldn't pay him what he thought he was worth. I'm ok with Revis treating this as a business, but please spare me the feigned hurt feelings when the Jets choose to do the same.

I've wanted Revis gone since the last holdout. Get rid him for everything you can. He is a complete douche!! The only reason I cared that he got hurt was because it would hurt his value for trade. He has said F YOU three times in his career to the Jets. I hope the Jets do the same in return.
    Last edited by TebowCan'tThrow; 03-05-2013 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neonleon29 View Post
    RichCimini: Revis, asked about playing for 49ers, said: "I would just be an addition to help them win that trophy. Would it be awesome? Yeah.." cont

Get this guy out of here.
    how dare he think that playing for a SB contender could be fun. when this team values him so much that they ignore every trade offer. and how they want to pay him everything he wants yet he still wants out? this guy is...scum! scum i tell ya!!!

**** Mevis, lol. Straight up *****assness coming from that punk.

It's only march. These things take time. Tebow and revis will b gone soon enough. Captain hold out feels disrespected? Welcome to Obama nation with the rest of us..., now get to the back of the line!

I love Revis and want him to stay with the Jets. That being said, he should not have commented about the question from Cimini. His response should have been NO response.