Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Browns Dump PSL! Wonder if other teams follow suit

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    My seats still sell above face value and people are dying to buy them for me.

It is all about seat selection. PSLs are not a commodity.

Remember the BACKWARD L. Sections such as 134, 135 the first three rows and then the four seats off the aisle closer to the 50 are the money seats. In the backward L example 80% of seats are undesirable in secondary market.

Why are the 80% suprised that on the aisle 10 yard line in 135 is worth a lot less than on the aisle on the 25 yard line, whey are they suprised last row 134 is worth less than first row 134.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Great post!
    Thank you!
    I sure hope your words don't fall on deaf ears.
    Yeah, anything is possible...I suppose I could be vacationing in the Scottish Highlands while catching a brief glimpse of Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness monster only to be beamed up into space by a UFO but the chances of that happening is highly unlikely

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYDreamer View Post
    Interesting, the Cleveland Browns will no longer charge for PSL's!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wns-dump-psls/
    It would be nice if they did something for the PSL holders who have supported the team all along. This is just another way to try and get fannies in the seats. At the same time pissing off the current PSL holder/fans.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have season tickets or PSLs, but if I could afford them and had the time to go to every game (or majority of them) I would do it.

Personally I am happy for Jets season ticket holders and hope they enjoy them as much as I would.

Why some btch and cry about what others do with their money is beyond me........if someone has a problem with PSLs then take it up with Woody, not the fans who own them......just my 2 cents.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post

Why some btch and cry about what others do with their money is beyond me........if someone has a problem with PSLs then take it up with Woody, not the fans who own them......just my 2 cents.
    Thank you for saying that, wish more people shared your attitude.

The reason that many non-PSL owners bash PSL owners is because a) the PSL process didn't fail the way they hoped it would and b) they blame us for the PSL success which ultimately gave us seats at higher prices that they would have wanted for themselves at lower prices.

As a buyer and seller of Jets tickets for decades, I can say this quite accurately: Jets fans are cheap. Is always about the money with them.

SAR I

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Fan Paying You to Take his PSL

New York Jets PSLs - $7500 (Orange county ny)
    I have 2 new york jets psls looking to sell them both i have them financed thru the jets i pay 1400 a yr for the psls plus the price of tickets I can transfer the financing tickets are section 143 row 29 seats 3 and 4 willing to take less if you want the psl also willing to just sell the tickets tickets are 130 a game per ticket plus 30 parking total for just the tickets are 2900
    please email me back and we can work it out

So if I read this craigs list ad correctly. This guy wants you to take over his financing for his PSL tickets. They are pretty good seats in section 143 three seats from 142.

But he also says he is willing to take less than the remaining balance on PSL. In effect like leasetrader for cars

Sounds like you take over his balance and he throws you some cash for doing it.

This is a new all time low.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    New York Jets PSLs - $7500 (Orange county ny)
    I have 2 new york jets psls looking to sell them both i have them financed thru the jets i pay 1400 a yr for the psls plus the price of tickets I can transfer the financing tickets are section 143 row 29 seats 3 and 4 willing to take less if you want the psl also willing to just sell the tickets tickets are 130 a game per ticket plus 30 parking total for just the tickets are 2900
    please email me back and we can work it out

So if I read this craigs list ad correctly. This guy wants you to take over his financing for his PSL tickets. They are pretty good seats in section 143 three seats from 142.

But he also says he is willing to take less than the remaining balance on PSL. In effect like leasetrader for cars

Sounds like you take over his balance and he throws you some cash for doing it.

This is a new all time low.
    it`ll get lower. Just wait another 2 years.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    it`ll get lower. Just wait another 2 years.
    2 years??? I say 2 months given the current housecleaning that is going on now.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    2 years??? I say 2 months given the current housecleaning that is going on now.
    nah, a mass exodus can take place over a few years. Just watch what happens after the Jets tank next season and screw up the #1 pick in 14.

Doesn`t really matter when this exodus happens, or if it takes a few seasons. It`s already begun by some fans and players/coaches. Amazing that only after 3 seasons in the new Giants Stadium, the tide is already turning. Will it turn back? Usually does but these are the New York Football Jets we are talking about here. It`s been 44 years and nothing has changed but the price of a crappy product that had it`s heyday in 1968/69.