Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian Costello: Mark Sanchez began working out with Jeff Garcia today in Calif.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Garcia would be smart to keep Mark away from his wife..

?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^So wrong, I can't even quote the post.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    ^So wrong, I can't even quote the post.
    Dude, Mary Sanchez is pretty as hell.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Dude, Mary Sanchez is pretty as hell.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

?
    That's a gayer pic than Brady going down the waterslide with his hands up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    But the Brady one is real.

Oh, no, wait, my bad:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suckchez has bigger boobies.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suckchez has bigger boobies.
    Brady has a tighter vagina.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

SANCHEZ needs to EYE OF THE TIGER~~~

[During Sanchez's training with Garcia, he's in an another world, haunted by the butt fumble from the Thanksgiving night Patriots game; Garcia lands some practice hooks]
    Garcia: He's hooking. He's hooking. He's hooking! Damn, Sanchez, Come on! What's the matter with you?
    Mark Sanchez: Tomorrow. Let's do it tomorrow.
    Garcia: [Screaming] There is no tomorrow! THERE IS NO TOMORROW! THERE IS NO TOMORROW!

[Eva Longoria, deeply concerned, walks towards Sanzhez on the beach]
    Eva: Can I talk to you? I wanna ask you something important, and I want you to tell me the truth.
    Mark Sanchez: What?
    Eva: Why'd you come here?
    Mark Sanchez: I just don't want it no more.
    Eva: If it's over because you want it to be over, I'm glad.
    Sanzhez: I do.
    Eva: It's just... you never quit anything since I known you.
    Sanzhez: I don't know what you want me to say. I mean, what happened? How did everything that was so good get so bad?
    Eva: What's so bad? Tell me, what?
    Sanzhez: I wrecked everything by not thinking for myself. I mean, why couldn't Rexy tell me where I really at right from the start? He didn't have to carry me and lie to me and make me think I was better than I really was when I wasn't.

Garcia: Now, when you played your first year, you had that eye of the tiger, man; the edge! And now you gotta get it back, and the way to get it back is to go back to the beginning. You know what I mean?

Garcia: See that look in their eyes, Mark? You gotta get that look back, Mark. Eye of the tiger, man.

Queue eye of the tiger music and Sanchez throwing and running on the beach with Garcia!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Yawn*

Won't help a thing.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleem View Post
    Sanchez had a QBR over 90 in 23 of his 67 career starts. Roughly 34 percent of his snaps.

But my point had nothing to do with Sanchez's stats. And you could probably say the same of a lot of failed quarterbacks, as far as "flashes of brilliance." My point is just that it's an amazing thing about football that somebody can look so good sometimes and still not have what it takes.
    What's his overall rating? What's his overall pass completion %age? Both are well under par for a starting pro QB. And how convenient that once parts started being removed (which is the case for ALL teams in the salary cap era) around him, the Jets can no longer win consistently cause this idiot can't up lift anyone's game? I'm sorry, but Sanchez never ever looked like a top flight QB or one who was knocking on the door. He had his moments while riding coattails. Mentioning Sanchez in any way shape or form with Johnny U is simply blasphemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Sanchez had his moments when we had a premier oline, running game and healthy receivers/tight end. Looking like Johnny Unitas ? I never got that, ever, with Sanchez. Yes, there were glimmers of hope but hope it always ever was ... his completion percentage even when he had the pieces around him to succeed tell the real story - a gamer, a good guy, a team player, a hard worker ... a terrible quarterback. To say that he is below average is beyond kind.

His one year of starting at college probably should have been enough for the Jets to take a pass on Sanchez,. Ironically we all thought that Pete Carroll was speaking for selfish reasons when he said that Mark Sanchez needed another year in college before going to the NFL. Phil Simms and many other pros/talking heads thought Mark Sanchez had a great chance to make it.
    THIS

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    What's his overall rating? What's his overall pass completion %age? Both are well under par for a starting pro QB. And how convenient that once parts started being removed (which is the case for ALL teams in the salary cap era) around him, the Jets can no longer win consistently cause this idiot can't up lift anyone's game? I'm sorry, but Sanchez never ever looked like a top flight QB or one who was knocking on the door. He had his moments while riding coattails. Mentioning Sanchez in any way shape or form with Johnny U is simply blasphemy.

THIS
    Man it's a good thing my point wasn't that Sanchez is a great overall quarterback on par with Johnny Unitas, or I would be totally devastated right now.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex Grossman had his moments. They don't call him the "Sex Cannon" for nothing. He can make all the throws. Had some exceptional 400 yd games. Put the team on his back. Took a defense-first team to the Super Bowl. What separates this backup QB for the Redskins from Sanchez?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    I have to hand it to the kid...he tries...
    He worked out with CHAD PENNINGTON last year. How did that turn out?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    You've complained about the Jets QB for the past 30 years - How'd that work out

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    I think it was reported he met up with Chad. Coz said he is working out with Garcia. I believe Garcia has a QB school in CA. Will it make a difference? Who the heck knows. Can't hurt

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/0...ty-mornhinweg/
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-06-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    I think it was reported he met up with Chad. Coz said he is working out with Garcia. I believe Garcia has a QB school in CA. Will it make a difference? Who the heck knows. Can't hurt

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/0...ty-mornhinweg/
    My goodness.

Why do you keep reporting facts.

Why it is so much easier for folks to make up foolish stories about Sanchez "working out" with Chad instead of the truth that the two simply had discussions concerning Sparano's offense. And Chad watched him work out later on. Indeed some posters, like myself, were hoping that Chad would work out with Sanchez but that failed to happen.....

Why people out here act like that they would be happy with Sanchez continuing to fail and hoping it is so just amazes me!!

I honestly believe that Garrad will out perform Sanchez but I am a Jets fan and I am not "hoping" for him to fail, so I can gloat about it on JI....

Good Grief.....
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 03-06-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    unless someone better than brady quinn shows up, and given the totally awesome S**T hole tannenbaum left us in i see no reason to not start the season with sanchize while the figure out how to fill the numerous pieces needed to be successful on the offense, regardless of who the QB is
    Last edited by ColonelForbin; 03-06-2013 at 09:15 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its not how many times you get knocked down, its how many times you get back up. Sanchez is a winner in life. Most of you hate the kid as our qb, but I love the effort.