Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian Costello: Mark Sanchez began working out with Jeff Garcia today in Calif.

Brian Costello: Mark Sanchez began working out with Jeff Garcia today in Calif.

@BrianCoz: In Jets news, QB Mark Sanchez began working out with Jeff Garcia today in Calif. learning Mornhinweg's offense. #NYJ

Hopefully some defenders showed up. Mark's gotta have someone to throw to.

I have to hand it to the kid...he tries...

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    HAHAHHAHA! That was a good one..

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    this, and he knows it's his last chance to be a starting qb. in the nfl at least.

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    If I was overpaid by $8 mill a year, I would try too...

The vultures will soon come in and have at it, but at least the kid is trying. He blows but hes trying

Post of the year.

/THREAD

In all fairness, I give him credit for honestly trying. It's not necessarily his fault that he's not good enough.

In all fairness, I give him credit for honestly trying. It's not necessarily his fault that he's not good enough.
    We all know he tries. Problem is on the back end. He CAN play well, but he doesn't seem to fight through the problems any more. He phones it in during the first sign of struggle. His defeatist attitude this year made the offense even worse to watch.

Banned
    That could be the post of the year right there.

Very well played.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    We all know he tries. Problem is keeping his eyes on the OL's back end.

Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @BrianCoz: In Jets news, QB Mark Sanchez began working out with Jeff Garcia today in Calif. learning Mornhinweg's offense. #NYJ
    This thread reminds me of the "Pennington helping Mark understand the offense thread".

CMART...Id feel better if you were QB.

We all know he tries. Problem is on the back end. He CAN play well, but he doesn't seem to fight through the problems any more. He phones it in during the first sign of struggle. His defeatist attitude this year made the offense even worse to watch.
    He really doesn't inspire confidence. He looks like he's gonna break down and cry every single second.

I honestly feel bad for the guy. He tries his hardest and has an entire legion of people who hate him. Can't be an easy thing to handle. Still, it would all go away if he could just quit turning the ball over and making bone-headed decisions.

He really doesn't inspire confidence. He looks like he's gonna break down and cry every single second.

I honestly feel bad for the guy. He tries his hardest and has an entire legion of people who hate him. Can't be an easy thing to handle. Still, it would all go away if he could just quit turning the ball over and making bone-headed decisions.
    Game 1 vs Buffalo he played angry. He came back from his mistake (early INT). He needs to play like that the entire season. It's like that was good enough.

Granted, he doesn't have much help, but he has to get his head out of his ass.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    That could be the post of the year right there.

Very well played.
    The post of the year is reserved for you when one of the mods say....."Tex, you're banned for life!"

Jets Insider VIP
    He gets paid very well for trying. I thought he got paid to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    He gets paid very well for trying. I thought he got paid to win.
    I don't disagree.

Jets Insider VIP

He was pretty fiery his first year in the league, but no more I agree. I still believe that part of that comes from Rex keeping him on a short leash. Problem is, it's a chicken/egg conundrum because he is turnover prone, so Rex doesn't want Sanchez to let it all hang out, which is what he is inclined to do.

these threads remind me of the perennial "chad pennington working hard to improve arm strength" threads that used to grace the board