Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Rams have released OT Wayne Hunter. Saves St. Louis $4 million in cap space.

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like

    Rams have released OT Wayne Hunter. Saves St. Louis $4 million in cap space.

    @jthom1: Rams have released OT Wayne Hunter. Saves St. Louis $4 million in cap space.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sign this beast!

    Honestly, no surprise here. It's the opposite of what we did with Smith.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    Word has it that he had to be physically removed from the Rams facility by security. Apparently, they ran at him and spun him around until he was out the door.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Sign this beast!

    Honestly, no surprise here. It's the opposite of what we did with Smith.
    Huh? We saved $12 Million by cutting Smith

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Huh? We saved $12 Million by cutting Smith
    Both traded tackles were worthless and cut. Both teams saved money. I wasn't meaning exact amounts.

    Both guys aren't good.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Both traded tackles were worthless and cut. Both teams saved money. I wasn't meaning exact amounts.

    Both guys aren't good.
    That's true, but you said it's "the opposite of what we did with Smith" what is "opposite"?

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    That's true, but you said it's "the opposite of what we did with Smith" what is "opposite"?
    I worded it bad. I should have said mirror image or something.

    I'm out of it lately.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I worded it bad. I should have said mirror image or something.

    I'm out of it lately.
    Smith wasn't bad...I could see him back, even as a Guard

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear Hardees is looking.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I hear Hardees is looking.
    Oh, borg! Never change, dear.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I worded it bad. I should have said mirror image or something.

    I'm out of it lately.
    Oh, so you really meant to say the opposite of opposite

  12. #12
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Smith wasn't bad...I could see him back, even as a Guard
    He sucks!

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Word has it that he had to be physically removed from the Rams facility by security. Apparently, they ran at him and spun him around until he was out the door.
    Swing and a miss

    Try harder next time

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    Oh, so you really meant to say the opposite of opposite
    I'm confused.

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,970
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sign this beast

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    How the hell coiuld we ever sign that guy for $4 mill. Another tanny miracle.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    We haven't won a single playoff game since Wayne Hunter left.

    SAR I

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    We haven't won a single playoff game since Wayne Hunter left.

    SAR I
    You be quiet, my little bear.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    We haven't won a single playoff game since Wayne Hunter left.

    SAR I
    Because Sanchez knew that he was not the worst player on the team when Hunter was here.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    How the hell coiuld we ever sign that guy for $4 mill. Another tanny miracle.
    And the Jets are undefeated with Idzik in charge!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us