Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else hate that REX is still here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    So I guess the Patsies must have had a bottom feeding offense as you call it when Rex's Jets went into Foxboro in 2010 and b*tch slapped Brady all over the field?
    Really?

That one game was 3 friggn' years ago. Give it up already.

Since then, Wrecks is 0-4 against the Pats and the Pats have averaged 30+ points a game against Wreck's vaunted defense.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Really?

Since then, Wrecks is 0-4 against the Pats and the Pats have averaged 30+ points a game against Wreck's vaunted defense.
    Yeah, but one of those loses was in OT, so we get a point for that, right?

Right???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Yeah, but one of those loses was in OT, so we get a point for that, right?

Right???
    Actually, the Jets never should have lost that game.

Nice clutch grab by Hill.

Really?

You said it, I didn't say it. Need I remind you that you said that Rex only has success against bottom feeding offenses? So I guess that means that the Patsies offense is a bottom feeder, completely pathetic because Rex would regularly b*tch slap them in 2009 and 2010. In fact, Rex's Jets held Cindy Brady and that pathetic, sh*tty offense to only field goals in 2009. Am I right?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Actually, the Jets never should have lost that game.

Nice clutch grab by Hill.
    Honestly, that loss might have been the difference between 6-10 and 9-7. That was a season killer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    In fact, Rex's Jets held Cindy Brady and that pathetic, sh*tty offense to only field goals in 2009. Am I right?
    It's March of 2013.

WTF does 2009 have to do with anything?

Jets Insider VIP
    Really?

Dude, we hoisted the "I got beat in the afc championship game" trophy 2 years in a row. 95% of this board is still talking to their friends about it and bragging.

It's March of 2013.

You're life must absolutely suck. A Pats fan who constantly posts here. It's sad actually.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Dude, we hoisted the "I got beat in the afc championship game" trophy 2 years in a row. 95% of this board is still talking to their friends about it and bragging.
    The Jets greatest accomplishment in my lifetime was losing two playoff games.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Sarry sarry same old lame shtick

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

It's March of 2013.

Jets fans are delusional. Seriously. Clinically delusional.

After what happened the past two seasons you'd think they'd get the fact that Rex Ryan is a joke and this team is farther away from the Super Bowl than we've been since 1996. You'd think they'd see the new GM and the old HC as a marriage that can't work. You'd think they'd see that every coordinator and assistant has fled the sinking ship. You'd think they'd recognize that the HC is attempting a strategy straight out of 1960 that doesn't work in today's. NFL. You'd think they'd notice that we are 1-11 against winning teams since beating the Patriots in the playoffs three years ago.

SAR I

That's pretty funny.

Wreck's defense is nothing more than "smoke and mirrors". Padding their stats against bottom-feeding offenses. What happens when the Jets defense plays against good offensive units like the Pats, Texans and 49ers?

Oh yea, they give up more than 30 points a game. When was the last time Wrecks defense gave up 14-17 points against a top ten offense?

And BTW, over the most recent 2-year period, Wrecks is 14-18 and missed the playoffs both years.
    Well when the opposing offenses average 30 points per game, giving up 30 isn't too bad

All Pro
    It's March of 2013.

When was the last time you went home winners at the end of a season? 8 years and not one SB win for Belicheck with the best QB in the NFL. Tell me again how great a coach he is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Tell me again how great a coach he is.
    First ballot HOF HC with 3 Super Bowl titles.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Belicheck hoisted the I got beat in the SB trophy twice in 8 years with the best QB in the game and yet he's the most bestest HC in the whole world.

All Pro
    When was that? What does that have to do with March 2013?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    Rex is awesome,I hope he is here for te next 10 years.
    This.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    He is a defensive coordinator not a head coach. Rex's best characteristic as a leader is loyalty. After Mangini, that loyalty was a valuable asset that rallied this team and led to 2 championship games.

But Rex's loyalty is also his downfall and why he will never sustain long term success as a head coach. Rex only sees "his" players for what they were and continues to trot them out there long after their skills have diminished. He is blindly loyal to poorly performing players (like Sanchez) and is unable to pull the trigger on tough changes and stick with them

He is known as a players coach, but he dramatically favors "his" defensive players. He so wants to be like by his players that he lets division and conflict fester and he has lost control of this team 2 years running. He is a loudmouth that puts additional pressure on his team

He is completely clueless when it comes to offense and NFL football is about offense no matter what he thinks.

We are not lucky to have him, he is one of the most overrated HC in the NFL. He may well be the best defensive coordinator in the NFL ot at least Top 5, but he is not a long term HC.

He needs to be gone. Some people can't see why he gets the support he does. Plus his philosophy and Idzik's do not match at all. This will end badly.
    Well said Johnny

Veteran
    All while he was cheating......too bad he got something on gooddell or those tapes would not have been burned. Ead

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

SAR's apprentice is working hard to impress...
    If you and your fellow hero-worshiper could actually read you would have noticed that I said I was joking and that it remains to be seen.

And if you could comprehend you would know that pretty much the only thing SAR and I agree on is Rex.

Keep trying.