Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else hate that REX is still here

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It is clear that Woody Johnson is throwing in the towel on the 2013 season. It's going to be a train-wreck that will put us a year behind in our preparation for 2017 when Belichick and Brady are gone. He's keeping Rex because he doesn't want to pay him $8M to disappear.

The only thing enjoyable about this upcoming 4-12 campaign is that it's going to ruin Rex Ryan's reputation forever, he'll never land another HC job in the NFL again. I won't be attending any games, can't stomach the Clown on the sidelines anymore, but I'll be smiling after every humiliating loss because it's what's best for our future.

SAR I
    Throwing in the towell aint the word, he's Cashing out!!! TIGHT!!! Bank is closed .. i disagree that Rex wont get another job tho... Some1 iz goin to Take a chance on him as HC bc of his Defensive mindset alone!

Banned
    No. It's fans like you who make the Jets fanbase a joke. Now is not the time for make-believe, not the time to pretend that there is a Santa Claus and everything is going to be alright. Jets fans in denial are what makes our fanbase a joke. All those empty "this year we overtake the Patriots!" comments, all those ridiculous "Rex says this is the best team he's ever coached!" one-liners, it just makes you look ignorant, just makes fans of enemy teams laugh at us a little harder.

We got the last GM candidate available, a guy that most NFL experts agree isn't ready for the job, a guy whose resume says he's nothing more than an operator. So you can sit here and wait for him to impress you. That's your prerogative. But I'll sit here knowing what I've heard and what I've read and come to the quick conclusion that we're f-cked for a few years. And I don't have to be happy about it. And I don't have to pretend that everything's going to be okay just to appease a bunch of gullible starry-eyed dreamers.

SAR I
    Im not one of those fuking fans and im also not one of those fans that makes a decision on the gm before he actually starts based on "experts" aka ny ****y media saying he is not ready and all that other non sense you just wrote. Truth is the only clown I see around here is you....keep it up though it is pretty entertaining sweetie.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    He lost the players in 2011. He lost his coaching staff in 2012. Pettine and Guge.
    Wrong

Jets Insider VIP
    Damn that Rex Ryan!!

4 out of 4 years with a Top 10 defense?

2 out of 4 years of making the playoffs and making it within 30 mins of a Superbowl with one of the worst offensive units in the NFL and arguably the worst starting QB
    in the league?

What a two bit, goofy b*tch!!

Get 'em outta heeeeeerrrrree!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYJets
    I think Idzik is a yes man period.

Idzik is a horrible general manager.

SAR I

SAR's apprentice is working hard to impress...

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Please tell me you are joking with this...the damn off-season didnt even start yet and you are sold this guy is terrible??? Fans like you is what make the jets fanbase a joke...please sell your tix and go follow another team.

I've also never seen anybody so insecure and in need of attention.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Ha ha ha - the SAR ceror's Apprentice.

(I guess you can make this stuff up)

Banned

Always....either sar or the patsie trolls that waste their life here ......

All Pro
    Lost 3 AFCCGs in a row. How pathetic. Bill Belicheck has lost 8 years in a row now, and I could be wrong, but I believe he had a better QB than Rex had in any of those years.

Rex is a coach, not a GM. Stop blaming him for not being a good college scout. He was shackled with Sanchez, Shotty, Tanny, and Sporano, and he still has one of the best overall winning % in the NFL. Let's see what he can do with a real GM, a real QB, and a real OC.

Obviously Idzik is a horrible GM. I mean he hasn't drafted one good player ever in his entire career.

Sorry Sari you are a troll, and a Sarri excuse for one at that

I believe Rex is a very good up and coming HC. If you give him the talent, something he hasn't had since 2010, he will get the most out of it. He's also very good at taking BB head on and beating him. Has he recently? NO. But look at the lack of talent on offense. The GM puts the players on offense and Tanny didn't do that.

I hope he remains our HC until I see things differently. Right now? As of this moment, I want him to be the HC for the next decade.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Lost 3 AFCCGs in a row. How pathetic. Bill Belicheck has lost 8 years in a row now, and I could be wrong, but I believe he had a better QB than Rex had in any of those years.

Rex is a coach, not a GM. Stop blaming him for not being a good college scout. He was shackled with Sanchez, Shotty, Tanny, and Sporano, and he still has one of the best overall winning % in the NFL. Let's see what he can do with a real GM, a real QB, and a real OC.

Obviously Idzik is a horrible GM. I mean he hasn't drafted one good player ever in his entire career.

Sorry Sari you are a troll, and a Sarri excuse for one at that
    He was shackled with Tanny. He elected to keep Schotty for 3 years, hand picked Sanchez and Sporano.

Izdick isnt anymore a real GM than Tanny was, both rookies in the role.

We have no choice but to see what Rex does this year, but don't kid yourself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Damn that Rex Ryan!!

4 out of 4 years with a Top 10 defense?

2 out of 4 years of making the playoffs and making it within 30 mins of a Superbowl with one of the worst offensive units in the NFL and arguably the worst starting QB
    in the league?

What a two bit, goofy b*tch!!

Get 'em outta heeeeeerrrrree!
    That's pretty funny.

Wreck's defense is nothing more than "smoke and mirrors". Padding their stats against bottom-feeding offenses. What happens when the Jets defense plays against good offensive units like the Pats, Texans and 49ers?

Oh yea, they give up more than 30 points a game. When was the last time Wrecks defense gave up 14-17 points against a top ten offense?

And BTW, over the most recent 2-year period, Wrecks is 14-18 and missed the playoffs both years.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    He was shackled with Tanny. He elected to keep Schotty for 3 years, hand picked Sanchez and Sporano.

Izdick isnt anymore a real GM than Tanny was, both rookies in the role.

We have no choice but to see what Rex does this year, but don't kid yourself.
    Well don't let him pick the OC, or the players. What's the problem then? You want a GM, college scout, HC, and DC all rolled into one, well then you're going to get someone mediocre at all of those. This guy that you want is just not out there. All these great coaches had great support staffs, and got lucky with their QBs. You don't know anything about Idzick. No one does. So far I like his choice at OC a lot better than Tanny's, and he seems to be much more professional. Let's see how he drafts.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    That's pretty funny.

Wreck's defense is nothing more than "smoke and mirrors". Padding their stats against bottom-feeding offenses. What happens when the Jets defense plays against good offensive units like the Pats, Texans and 49ers?

Oh yea, they give up more than 30 points a game. When was the last time Wrecks defense gave up 14-17 points against a top ten offense?

And BTW, over the most recent 2-year period, Wrecks is 14-18 and missed the playoffs both years.
    The last time he had decent LB play.

Banned
    Wrong
    So when Holmes storms out of the huddle and sits on the end of the bench during a game, without Wrecks knowing a damn thing, that's not on him?

No. It's fans like you who make the Jets fanbase a joke. Now is not the time for make-believe, not the time to pretend that there is a Santa Claus and everything is going to be alright. Jets fans in denial are what makes our fanbase a joke. All those empty "this year we overtake the Patriots!" comments, all those ridiculous "Rex says this is the best team he's ever coached!" one-liners, it just makes you look ignorant, just makes fans of enemy teams laugh at us a little harder.

We got the last GM candidate available, a guy that most NFL experts agree isn't ready for the job, a guy whose resume says he's nothing more than an operator. So you can sit here and wait for him to impress you. That's your prerogative. But I'll sit here knowing what I've heard and what I've read and come to the quick conclusion that we're f-cked for a few years. And I don't have to be happy about it. And I don't have to pretend that everything's going to be okay just to appease a bunch of gullible starry-eyed dreamers.

SAR I
    I have to agree with the first paragraph. With all that had happened between our teams I was still a big supporter of the Jets. That all changed when Ryan came in with both lips roaring about our team and it's players. I don't recall ever seeing a more disrespectful example of a professional football coach since, well, since his father was around. Louder is not better.

I can't agree with the second paragraph though. It's far too early to judge the new guy. He may turn out to be a gem.

So when Holmes storms out of the huddle and sits on the end of the bench during a game, without Wrecks knowing a damn thing, that's not on him?
    Wow! A Pats Homer doesn't like Rex. What a shock.

That's pretty funny.

So I guess the Patsies must have had a bottom feeding offense as you call it when Rex's Jets went into Foxboro in 2010 and b*tch slapped Brady all over the field?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Wow! A Pats Homer doesn't like Rex. What a shock.
    I love the guy!

I hope he's the Jets HC for the next 10 years.