Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else hate that REX is still here

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Any chance you get you suck up to sars nuts and the patsie trolls.....you want to fit in with the people that you feel are cool....did you happen to be in a frat or are still in one?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Nevermid DeeDeeDeeNYJets. He's in a heated competition with Nike and Joe W Namath for the title of Dumbest Motherf*cker on JI.

So funny I'm not the only one that sees this!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Hopefully this time next year David Shaw will be our HC and we will be on the road to becoming a model franchise with he and Idzik commanding respect from the rest of the league.

I like Rex as a person and I hope he goes the TV route. Maybe NFLN will hire him and he and Tanny can have their own show together.
    WTF has David Shaw done? Pulling names out of a hat to quench your mindless SAR hero worshipping, a checklist item in the SOJF frat run book?
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 03-09-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    The people who want Rex fired after his first losing season in 4 years are hysterical.

No Revis

No Holmes

Holes all over the neglected offensive roster

Holes on defense

Sanchez self-destructing

Tebow magic

Yeah, Eric Mangina would have easily gone 14-2 last season with this cast of clowns.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Rex is a bad coach.
    Baltimore only won after Rex Ryan left.
    Rex is already gone.

SAR I
    Sardouche is a bad poster
    Jetsinsider will only get better when Sardouche leaves
    Hopefully Sardouche leaves because one the tailgaters punch him in the face at the parking lot after seeing some clown in short shorts walking from his ghey bmw..

Jets Insider VIP
    Everyone sees it Ray...the youngster sees the King of Shtick as a SOJF idol and role model similar to the way Demo sees his Saint Timmy.

I have hope for DeeDee though...maybe when he reaches adulthood, he'll realize that the KOS is a false idol that is using him whilst laughing at him at the same time

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Rex is a bad coach.
    Rex is already gone.

SAR I
    He was a coach on the 2000 Bowl winning team..

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Damn the facts! LOL

Baltimore won after they got a QB and an offense, the irony

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Everyone sees it Ray...the youngster sees the King of Shtick as a SOJF idol and role model similar to the way Demo sees his Saint Timmy.

I have hope for DeeDee though...maybe when he reaches adulthood, he'll realize that the KOS is a false idol that is using him whilst laughing at him at the same time
    Why aren't you on the course?

Jets Insider VIP
    5 AM where I am pal...

All Pro
    Rex built the team, thus the flaw in your argument.

It's ALL on Rex. We're 1-11 against teams with winning records since 2010. This is his "masterpiece", this is what HE built. "This is the most talented group I've ever been around, I'm excited." Yup.

SAR I
    Rex is a coach, not a GM. If he built the team it's Woody's fault for letting him do it. What was Tanny doing? Who hired Rex to be the GM? Either way it doesn't make him a bad coach. Do you fire your office manager for doing your job poorly, or do you let him manage the office? There is a reason teams have GMs, and they don't let the coaches just run the team. If you are a business man You can't be a very good one. You have no idea how to use talent, and put people in a position to succeed. Rex is a coach. let him coach.

He doesn't know any better. You give a monkey a gun....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    He doesn't know any better. You give a monkey a gun....
    He knows better he just has something against rex. He would find a way to make winning a super bowl negative if rex was th coach. I think he was denied an autograph a few years back and is still bitter about it.

Banned
    Rex is a bad coach.
    Rex is already gone.

SAR I
    Pretty telling sign that one of the best run organizations in the NFL didn't even remotely consider Wrecks when they had a HC vacancy.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Pretty telling sign that one of the best run organizations in the NFL didn't even remotely consider Wrecks when they had a HC vacancy.
    Dumb and Dumber.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Rex is a coach, not a GM. If he built the team it's Woody's fault for letting him do it. What was Tanny doing? Who hired Rex to be the GM? Either way it doesn't make him a bad coach. Do you fire your office manager for doing your job poorly, or do you let him manage the office? There is a reason teams have GMs, and they don't let the coaches just run the team. If you are a business man You can't be a very good one. You have no idea how to use talent, and put people in a position to succeed. Rex is a coach. let him coach.
    SAR is exposing his lack of business skills here, or at least his inability to evaluate and judge talent, let alone how to use it. His is exhibiting simplistic binary thinking (to the extent there is any) in assuming because he heard the guy use business speak, that somehow prevents him from being a good personnel evaluator. As if, a smart person who is good at football couldn't also learn the pat phrases of business-speak. But that only speaks to SAR's limitations - he assumes others are as limited as himself.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

When the Tuna left the Pats after 1996 I wonder why Kraft didn't offer the HC job to BB instead he hired a Jet reject Pete Carroll??

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    Rex is awesome,I hope he is here for te next 10 years.
    Only if he wins a few SUPER BOWLS! That is why we play the game! But I think he has to be given time with the new GM to see how well the GM supplies the talent WRECKS needs to win. We just can not be strung along for 10 years and not have won anything!
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 03-09-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh really, tell us more about your inside access that allows you to know what the 'best run' organization did or didn't remotely consider, like a DC that was a few years away from being ready to be a HC?

All Pro
    They did consider him. They hired Harbaugh who I would hire as well over Rex, but there are no Harbaughs left out there. It's pretty telling that the coach they did hire has wooped your ass over and over again while your coach has the far superior QB. Why do you think that is?

All Pro
    When the Tuna left the Pats after 1996 I wonder why Kraft didn't offer the HC job to BB instead he hired a Jet reject Pete Carroll??
    Probably because he failed miserably in Cleavland, and then at Foxboro until he lucked into Brady.