Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Game Day Survey

  1. #1

    Game Day Survey

    Just got a email for yet another survey....

    Thank you for your continued support of the New York Jets!

    As we prepare for the 2013 season, we want to know about your experience as a Jets season ticket holder. Please take a few minutes to complete this short questionnaire and share your thoughts with the Jets regarding your overall 2012 season gameday experience. The survey should take no longer than 4-5 minutes to complete.

    Please provide your response by Wednesday, March 13.

    To access the survey, click here.

    If your email program does not support links, copy and paste the web address below into your browser. All responses will be kept completely confidential and only viewed by the New York Jets

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,575
    Just completed the 3 minute survey, my answers basically described that I am not happy with my return on PSL value.

  3. #3
    Got the same thing. I said upper deck ticket prices need to be lowered.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jet-sec125 View Post
    Just completed the 3 minute survey, my answers basically described that I am not happy with my return on PSL value.
    I told them I am extremely happy with my PSL purchase so much so I would like you to send the entire flight crew to my bedroom tonight so I can thank them all one at a time.

    I like the perks like meeting with Woody Johnson etc.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,364
    It felt good to fill it out and complain, but will it amount to anything?


    idontthinkso.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jet-sec125 View Post
    Just completed the 3 minute survey, my answers basically described that I am not happy with my return on PSL value.
    Same thing. I think they are expecting this as the questions were very slanted towards value and satisfaction.

    I don't like the value I got. And the $6.50 for a diet coke is robbery.

  7. #7
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    I asked for a tailgate-free parking lot and the PA volume turned down in the mezzanine.

    There was no box to tic for terminating the season tickets of families making less than $100,000 per year, so I couldn't recommend it unfortunately.

    SAR I

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I asked for a tailgate-free parking lot and the PA volume turned down in the mezzanine.

    There was no box to tic for terminating the season tickets of families making less than $100,000 per year, so I couldn't recommend it unfortunately.

    SAR I
    good luck with your quest for the tailgate free parking... now remember if you have a soda hanging by your car in that lot of utopia, you are a dreaded tailgater...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Got the same thing. I said upper deck ticket prices need to be lowered.
    To what? Free?

    Lower the PSL'ers ticket prices. We can't up and leave, really, (or maybe we can, ha) - at least throw the loyal fans a bone. Even though I know it won't happen, I said it.

  10. #10
    These "surveys" are nothing more than busy work for interns and such. Trust me, nobody with any decision making power ever sees them. I hope you don't waste your time and really put too much thought into it.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    I told them I am extremely happy with my PSL purchase so much so I would like you to send the entire flight crew to my bedroom tonight so I can thank them all one at a time.

    I like the perks like meeting with Woody Johnson etc.
    +1

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    I told them I am extremely happy with my PSL purchase so much so I would like you to send the entire flight crew to my bedroom tonight so I can thank them all one at a time.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    To what? Free?

    Lower the PSL'ers ticket prices. We can't up and leave, really, (or maybe we can, ha) - at least throw the loyal fans a bone. Even though I know it won't happen, I said it.
    A $95 upper deck seat should really be $75 like it was in the old place. I've learned to live with it but still it's not worth the value.

    When the Jets gave tours of the stadium they said PSL/Club seats should expect a 3-7% increase per year but obviously that would never be put into writing.. So far Woody Johnson has done great for you guys only a $5 increase over 3 seasons.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    A $95 upper deck seat should really be $75 like it was in the old place. I've learned to live with it but still it's not worth the value.

    When the Jets gave tours of the stadium they said PSL/Club seats should expect a 3-7% increase per year but obviously that would never be put into writing.. So far Woody Johnson has done great for you guys only a $5 increase over 3 seasons.
    LOL.

    Please. It's a new stadium. Deal with your only $20 more per seat. That's nothing.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    They are always sending surveys. They makes us feel involved.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    LOL.

    Please. It's a new stadium. Deal with your only $20 more per seat. That's nothing.
    New stadium but much worse upper deck.

    Besides the Jets said 3-7% increases each year so it's only fair if they stick to their words lol (I normally don't need to say I'm making a sarcastic comment but there are certain people on this board with an IQ of probably 75 who will take that serious)

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    To what extent did your experience as a Jets PSL Holder this season meet your expectations?
    Completely fell short of my expectations
    Mostly fell short of my expectations
    Somewhat fell short of my expectations
    Met my expectations
    Somewhat exceeded my expectations
    Mostly exceeded my expectations
    Completely exceeded my expectations

    How would you rate the VALUE of your experience as a PSL Holder given the amount you paid in total (tickets, parking, food, etc.)?
    Very poor value
    Poor value
    Average value
    Good value
    Excellent value




    To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following statements?
    Strongly disagree Disagree Slightly disagree Neither agree nor disagree Slightly agree Agree Strongly Agree
    I am proud to be a Jets PSL Holder.
    The Jets organization is a first class organization.
    I feel valued by the Jets organization.
    The Jets organization is committed to winning.
    I regret buying a Jets PSL.
    The Jets organization cares only about the bottom line.
    The price that I pay as a PSL Holder does not match what I get in return.
    I could never give up my Jets Season Tickets.


    LOL
    Last edited by Apache 51; 03-07-2013 at 06:32 PM.

  18. #18
    In theory it's nice... but an utter waste of time imo.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I asked for a tailgate-free parking lot and the PA volume turned down in the mezzanine.

    There was no box to tic for terminating the season tickets of families making less than $100,000 per year, so I couldn't recommend it unfortunately.

    SAR I
    From a guy who spends $60k to brag on a nazimoble when he could get a real working dick for only $20-40k, depending on options, at least according to Chasity Bono.

  20. #20
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    To what extent did your experience as a Jets PSL Holder this season meet your expectations?
    Completely fell short of my expectations
    Mostly fell short of my expectations
    Somewhat fell short of my expectations
    Met my expectations
    Somewhat exceeded my expectations
    Mostly exceeded my expectations
    Completely exceeded my expectations

    How would you rate the VALUE of your experience as a PSL Holder given the amount you paid in total (tickets, parking, food, etc.)?
    Very poor value
    Poor value
    Average value
    Good value
    Excellent value

    To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following statements?
    Strongly disagree Disagree Slightly disagree Neither agree nor disagree Slightly agree Agree Strongly Agree
    I am proud to be a Jets PSL Holder.
    The Jets organization is a first class organization.
    I feel valued by the Jets organization.
    The Jets organization is committed to winning.
    I regret buying a Jets PSL.
    The Jets organization cares only about the bottom line.
    The price that I pay as a PSL Holder does not match what I get in return.
    I could never give up my Jets Season Tickets.

    LOL
    This was a private benefit for PSL owners, should not be posted for the riff-raff to see.

    SAR I

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us