Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Draft Prospect Pro Day Updates/News

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    How is Woods not in the top 5 WRs for this class? Really - guys like Patton?
    I also love Woods. Some mocks have him going in the middle of the 3rd round. If we could snag him in the third, I would be VERY happy.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/...er_nfln_videos

Chris Steuber ‏@ChrisSteuber
    I'm told scouts from the Broncos, Browns, Chiefs, Jaguars, Jets & Saints attended #CoastalCarolina Pro Day today.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Chris Steuber ‏@ChrisSteuber
    I'm told scouts from the Broncos, Browns, Chiefs, Jaguars, Jets & Saints attended #CoastalCarolina Pro Day today.
    Sleeper QB prospect Aramis Hillary perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    How is Woods not in the top 5 WRs for this class? Really - guys like Patton? Williams... hell outside of his 40 time, has Austin put on better game tape than Woods?? The guy might be the most polished WR in this class.

Boards should look like--
    Hopkins
    Allen
    Patterson
    Austin
    Woods/Hunter

Personally, I'd have it--
    Hopkins
    Allen
    Woods
    Patterson
    Hunter
    I love Robert Woods. He's my favorite receiver this year.

Courtney Gardner,

anyone know how the private workout with the Jets went Today ?
    and what round he may get selected in.

@seniorbowl: On @seniorbowl watch, Eddie Lacy ran 4.58/4.62. Position drills now.

@seniorbowl: From @seniorbowl viewpoint, Lacy will still be valued as a late 1st/early 2nd. Workout did not help or hurt status.

@seniorbowl: TE Michael Williams weighed in at 276lbs and only did position drills. He has visited 3 teams and should also be a late-round pick.
    Last edited by C Mart; 04-11-2013 at 11:47 AM.

@seniorbowl: As a footnote, DJ Fluker checked in at 337lbs, jumped 27.5 and ran 4.95 in the short shuttle. Expect him to go late teens/early 20's of 1st

Quote Originally Posted by joe willie View Post
    Courtney Gardner,

anyone know how the private workout with the Jets went Today ?
    and what round he may get selected in.
    http://nfldraftblitz.com/courtneygardner.html

That link might be of interest to you, not about the jets workout but some info.

As for round, he sounds like a late round pick or an undrafted free agent to me.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @seniorbowl: As a footnote, DJ Fluker checked in at 337lbs, jumped 27.5 and ran 4.95 in the short shuttle. Expect him to go late teens/early 20's of 1st
    Interesting indeed, yet another OT in the mix of the 1st round. The more the better.

All Pro
    Smh there was people on this board thinking lacy could run a 4.4.

Im sorry i want nothing to do with another slow rb .

And the people that think
    He is just gonna run over. Grown Men like he did in College are delusional.

@RUSSLANDE: While #EddieLacy's bad 40 (4.59) is getting all the talk, his overall workout was not good & most people there were disappointed with it.

@TonyPauline: I'm told scouts were surprised and slightly disappointed Chance Warmack chose not to participate in todays workout at Alabama.

@Gil_Brandt: On a recent team visit, Damontre Moore ran a 4.96 40, same as combine. Will not help him move up in #NFLDraft.

@TonyPauline: I'm told if the New York Jets still need a pass rusher on the second day of the draft they are very high on Cornelius Washington/OLB/Georgia