Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hilarious, Sherman v Bayless

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    It wouldn't devalue to it to me and you, avid football fans, but to the casual fan it might.

Controversy and being boisterous is what sells here in America my friend...
    This, unfortunately, is true.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    I don't even like Skip, but he was the only one who came off looking professional in that interview.

Sherman looked like a certified c0ck juggling thunderc*nt

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Why does Sherman, a cornerback, always say "look at mah stats yo"...the stats of the receiver you're covering is much more relevant

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently they don't teach etiquette at Stanford, can't wait to watch Sherman get pi$$ed on next year now that he placed a target on his back.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sherman is really making a fool out of himself. He's only played 2 seasons and so he's already feeling himself a little bit too much. Greatness is in your track record, not how much trash you can talk while you're on top.

Hate to break it to you, but Skip has a better resume in his profession than Sherman. He's won sportswriter of the year multiple times, written for some of the largest media outlets in the country, and at one point he was one of the highest paid sportswriters in the nation. He's far from the dummy he plays on TV.

All Sherman showed was that he can't take criticism, even from a guy who is a notorious troll. From now on Skip is going to be on his ***. All he did was give the guy ammunition.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The definition of failure: making Skip Bayless sound almost reasonable. I'm sure most won't notice/care because of how much of a waste of oxygen Bayless is, but wow did he come off as an a$$hole.

Does anyone here actually watch that show unironically? Seems like the only thing it produces is the occasional newsworthy train wreck, certainly not any kind of intelligent analysis.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    As much as Skip deserved every bit of that lambasting from Sherman, he really needs to STFU. You can catch all of the INT's you want, Revis would have never gotten beat like a drum by Julio Jones in the playoffs.....
    Him and revis do have something in common. Stevie Johnson torches them both.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasholliday View Post
    Him and revis do have something in common. Stevie Johnson torches them both.
    I don't think Stevie Johnson torched revis.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like