Thread: Tavon Austin best player in draft

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Tavon Austin best player in draft

The player who can change the game on a dime at any point or moment is Austin clearly.He can play rb and or slot wr to do so...or if you decide to play option now,he can clearly be the pitchman and do the rest.His highlights are very impressive to extremely impressive and his 40 time backs them up.His stamp is stamped that he is a great player in the mold of Percy Harvin or even better.
    So my plan is draft a qb at 9 and trade revis and aquire an additional pick for Auston. Qb smith : wrs austin,holmes,edwards,kerley. We have game breaking seed,route running,and a vertical man in Edwards.Free agency we sign Jake Ballard for tight end.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the best skilled position player in the draft. I wouldn't call him the best overall player.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Maybe the best skilled position player in the draft. I wouldn't call him the best overall player.
    That's more like it, but there's still a couple that are debatably better. Milliner, allen, eifert

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    That's more like it, but there's still a couple that are debatably better. Milliner, allen, eifert
    I was talking offense. Milliner is a better prospect. Eifert might be too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I wouldnt even go that far. Best athlete maybe

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mods--please dump and merge onto the same childish thread on the Pfail Strip.

This forum has been the only readable source for adult football talk at JI, let's try to keep the pfail-strippers off of this forum and not ruin it as well.

Thankee.

_

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love Austin.....but then again, I'm a WVU homer. I've heard the Pats are looking at him to replace Welker. I hope not

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wvjet View Post
    I love Austin.....but then again, I'm a WVU homer. I've heard the Pats are looking at him to replace Welker. I hope not
    I would love to get Austin
    I would be doing flips if we ended up with this haul with a Revis trade
    Jarvis Jones
    Austin
    Warford
    Christine
    Hopkins
    Safety

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Mods--please dump and merge onto the same childish thread on the Pfail Strip.

This forum has been the only readable source for adult football talk at JI, let's try to keep the pfail-strippers off of this forum and not ruin it as well.

Thankee.

_
    Indeed. What a lousy plan this "thread" is

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    trying to take a glass 1/2 full view of having opened the thread ... i will now make the effort to add a +1 to my ignore list for a better JI viewing experience in the future.

ljr

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wvjet View Post
    Tavon would be great! either him or Stedman for that matter My son is going to WVU now