Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wallace in harvin out in minnesota?

wallace in harvin out in minnesota?

lets offer a 2nd-3rd round pick for harvin.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--mi...032959743.html

All Pro
    Let's not. He's a locker room problem and we really don't need another one of those. Beside that, we finally got rid of trader Mike. How about we keep the draft picks for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Let's not. He's a locker room problem and we really don't need another one of those. Beside that, we finally got rid of trader Mike. How about we keep the draft picks for a change.
    who else is locker room problem? i thought we had all good guys didnt we silence them with $$$$$$$$. harvin makes this offense competitive in the nfl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    who else is locker room problem? i thought we had all good guys didnt we silence them with $$$$$$$$. harvin makes this offense competitive in the nfl.
    You need a great QB to have a competitive offense and bringing in Harvin isn't going to change that!

Veteran

SMH. Please think before you post. Do you really have that poor of an understanding of the situation the Jets are in? The Jets have very little money to work with, a ton of holes on the roster, already have an overpaid douche at WR, are about to trade one of the best players in franchise history and a probable future Hall of Famer...and your suggestion is to trade for Percy Harvin?

I take that back. It's obvious that you cannot think logically so just please stop posting all together.

All Pro
    I believe that at #39 there are a lot of good players who can help make this offense competitive that will cost a lot less. There should be good choices at TE, RB, OGs, maybe even one of the QBs. Giving up a 5th for Holmes was one thing, but giving up a 2nd for Harvin? Doesn't make sense to me, particularly if we have Holmes, Edwards, Hill and Kerley back.

The guy is in his last year, what if he walks?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    The guy is in his last year, what if he walks?
    Well that's silly. Of course he'll want to stay. And give the Jets the home town discount too. Because that's how we roll here!

you guys are right.

we dont need a playmaker on offense we have such an explosive offense we led the league in scoring and we won the super bowl why bother messing with perfection.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yup, Harvin is the missing piece...lets trade away some more picks

you guys are right.

we dont need a playmaker on offense we have such an explosive offense we led the league in scoring and we won the super bowl why bother messing with perfection.
    I agree; we do need playmakers on offense. But via the draft not by trade. Don't you understand the value of the draft picks especially given our cap situation?

Hell NO on trading for Harvin. Meanwhile, I heard on NFL radio that Miami is the frontrunner for Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Yup, Harvin is the missing piece...lets trade away some more picks
    no wait lets choose another d-rob,gholston, vlad duccase,jordan white or maybe another mark sanchez.

no wait lets choose another d-rob,gholston, vlad duccase,jordan white or maybe another mark sanchez.
    You can't build a team by renting players and using draft picks to get them. You want Harvin, wait a year and sign him in free agency. You can't give up "cheap to pay" picks and sign expensive players. The cheap draft choices allow you to have some big money players on the roster.

I'd rather draft the TE from Stanford in the 2nd round.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Jordan White?? Why are you throwing a 7th rd pick in with the others??

you guys are right.

We do but the entire offense outside of some line positions needs re-made.

Percy Harvin is a WR, not a WR/TE/RB/RG/QB.......

Get it?

Trading any picks at all is awful. The picks the Jets have aren't good enough to overcome the mess that's been made of this roster.

All League
    You really wanna pay a guy who has never had a 1000 yard or 10 td season 16 mil a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    You really wanna pay a guy who has never had a 1000 yard or 10 td season 16 mil a year?
    This Harvin isn't anything special. Dont get why so many think he is. He hasn't done anything better then average in this league. He thinks he is better then he is.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Negative.......we keep all our draft picks.