Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wallace in harvin out in minnesota?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mods please end the insanity. This is ridiculous.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Mods please end the insanity. This is ridiculous.
    Mods only need to intervene when things get personal / nasty / against TOS. So far this thread has been fairly civil.

Best way to resolve it is to let it die off, like all the other crazy Madden-esque trade threads.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    lets offer a 2nd-3rd round pick for harvin.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--mi...032959743.html
    Atrocious idea and understanding of how a team should be run.

You think that a 2nd and 3rd round pick, in one of the deepest drafts in recent years, for a team that currently has no starting guards, OLBs, or TE under contract is reasonable for a player that will be a FA next season?

You do understand that we would in essence be paying 2 draft picks for 1 year of service right?

That is what teams do that feel they are 1 player away from a championship (like we did with Cro) and more often then not it backfires and costs them down the road - like its doing with us now.

Awful idea

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Atrocious idea and understanding of how a team should be run.

You think that a 2nd and 3rd round pick, in one of the deepest drafts in recent years, for a team that currently has no starting guards, OLBs, or TE under contract is reasonable for a player that will be a FA next season?

You do understand that we would in essence be paying 2 draft picks for 1 year of service right?

That is what teams do that feel they are 1 player away from a championship (like we did with Cro) and more often then not it backfires and costs them down the road - like its doing with us now.

Awful idea
    it was a bad idea what was i thinking. i forgot how succesful our current offense was last season. lets just not play the 2013 season forfeit every game and let ticket holders keep their hard earned money.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    it was a bad idea what was i thinking. i forgot how succesful our current offense was last season. lets just not play the 2013 season forfeit every game and let ticket holders keep their hard earned money.
    No one's arguing our offense is up to much ... the point is that paying a LOT of money to one guy is not going to change it enough. We need to improve at multiple positions, which is a long slow process - there are no quick fixes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a bad idea. Why would you wanna a bring a head case like Harvin here, in his delusional thinking feels he is a 16 million dollar a year player?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are a ****ing idiot. Dumbest person to ever post on this board by far.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    People complain about Revis and his contract demands, but at least he is actually an all time great player, unlike Harvin.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are a ****ing idiot. Dumbest person to ever post on this board by far.
    thanks. you might wanna shut the hell up and save yourself a banning if not for trolling but for a personal attack.

harvin would improve this offense and special teams immediately.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No significant free agents until next off-season. Idzik needs to cap manuever to try to keep Landry and either Revis or Cro.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks. you might wanna shut the hell up and save yourself a banning if not for trolling but for a personal attack.

harvin would improve this offense and special teams immediately.
    **** you you dumb mother****er. Every single poster here hates you. You are a fukn disease. You ignore valid arguments and constantly spam the board with your bizarre incoherent mumblings. **** off.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh. My. God.

Stop this insanity.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    But I keep hearing that Sanchez's play, particularly his regression, is the result of him just sucking, not the lack of playmakers. Which is it?

Someone had to say it...
    Problem is ... It's not a regression ... If you look at his stats since he came into the league ... Pretty consistent suckage.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** you you dumb mother****er. Every single poster here hates you. You are a fukn disease. You ignore valid arguments and constantly spam the board with your bizarre incoherent mumblings. **** off.
    You don't apparently understand GMC's method of operation here.

He always starts a thread or uses an existing thread to post another of his lamest of all lamebrain brainfarts.

Then when called out for it by some respected poster like yourself, he immediatelythreatens to go panting to mod and get you banned.

My guess is that he actually does report you.

On this or some other thread yesterday sourceworx opined that there was a three way contest for the title of JI dumbest poster betweenthe Banned, Joe W and GMCJet2...

I'd say that this is a no contest with GMC the clear winner in a Secretariat style runaway

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    RUBY2 for MOD. fair and balanced.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    harvin would help this offense and the special teams immediately if we could afford him.

if idzik could do some creative financing anything can be a possibility.

i come here to discuss and debate football. if the mods wanna allow the continued personal attacks im fine with it. i dont judge people by the way they act on a message board but some of you guys really need to take a good look in the mirror and get a reality check.

big deal you dont like me and im the worst poster you say. im really hurt.
    Last edited by Nike; 03-10-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Problem is ... It's not a regression ... If you look at his stats since he came into the league ... Pretty consistent suckage.
    Yes, stats tell the whole, unadulterated story. Just like they do for other QBs with sh!tty completion percentages. Right?

He regressed. Granted it wasn't from a mountain of QB avarice, but there was clearly an erosion of skills and general competency. Problem is that some people can't admit when they have no idea what they are talking about or are consumed by some nonsensical belief that a change at one position, regardless of its importance in the game, will somehow make this squad a contender again. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    RUBY2 for MOD. fair and balanced.
    GET ON THE BUS!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    harvin would help this offense and the sepacial teams immediately if we could afford him.

i come here to discuss and debate football. if the mods wanna allow the continued personal attacks im fine with it. i dont judge people by the way they act on a message board but some of you guys really need to take a good look in the mirror and get a reality check.

OK, Ill refrain from personal attacks and lets talk about football.

Say we sign harvin to an extension (even using santonio holmes salary spot after we waive him after 2013) - how is harvin, who i personally think is an exceptional player, worth 2 top picks AND a huge contract.

How would you fill our other holes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    harvin would help this offense and the sepacial teams immediately if we could afford him.
    McKnight was one of the most dynamic returners in the NFL two years ago. Why not just go with him on the cheap? And how would Harvin help the offense if said offense is incapable of keeping the QB (regardless of who it is) upright for more than 2-3 seconds?

Again, why "creatively finance" a position that has one overpaid receiver? Why not look to spend that money on an established game changer that is already on your team, like Revis? You really are demonstrating a profound inability to understand the financial complexities of the NFL salary cap.

Your continual tack of creating threads such as this make it very difficult for many of the posters here to take any discussions with you seriously. The saying goes, if you run into an assh0le during your day, you ran into an assh0le. But if you keep running into assh0les, maybe there's a need to check the mirror yourself. Now, I'm not calling you that, but maybe your constant problems are a bit self-inflicted. Food for thought.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    harvin would add a dimension at wr like we've never seen here before. sanchez stinks but not having key players on offense and bargain basement guys wont make him any better. our offense has become so predictable the last few seasons. harvin is a proven player draft picks arent guaranteed to be anything.

our offense lacks a big time playmaker.

revis is our playmaker on defense i agree and want him here for the rest of his career.