Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jarvis Jones has been cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by kcb160 View Post
    Even if Jones makes it past the Browns at 6 the Bills at 8 worry me.
    Bills just dumped Fitzpatrick. Unless they trade for a guy like foles you'd think they would be a huge fav to take a QB at 8. Which is just fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Bills just dumped Fitzpatrick. Unless they trade for a guy like foles you'd think they would be a huge fav to take a QB at 8. Which is just fine with me.
    Very true, but Arizona at 7 QB's situation is so bad it made out D look like studs. Very surprised if they don't take Geno. Maybe Jet scouts need to "quietly" talk up another QB (not for us, but in terms of quality) to the media to convince Buffalo that Nassib or Barkley are at least top 15 QBs. Perhaps Buffalo will bite. That would really help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    More and more it looks like Jarvis Jones will be available at 9. If he's cleared of his spinal issues by Jets doctors etc he should be a no-brainer. He looks like the Real McCoy. And we need some real venom at OLB to kill Brady and the other fairies