Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 665

Thread: Non Jet Free Agency News and Signings

  1. #461
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ProFootballWkly: RT @kentsomers: Cardinals agree to terms with CB Antoine Cason. 1-yr deal.

    @BobGlauber: Charmin-soft market for CBs. #mrwhipple RT ‏@kentsomers Cason will receive in neighborhood of $2 mil plus incentives. Bad market for CBs.
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-15-2013 at 05:51 PM.

  2. #462
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ProFootballWkly: RT @DolphinsMEDIA: Dolphins announce that CB Brent Grimes visited the team today.

  3. #463
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @ProFootballWkly: RT @DolphinsMEDIA: Dolphins announce that CB Brent Grimes visited the team today.
    Jesus, Phins are going all out this season. Good for now, bad for later.

  4. #464
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Jesus, Phins are going all out this season. Good for now, bad for later.
    Ireland on thin ice.

  5. #465
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    @AdamSchefter: And so Greg Jennings follows the path of Brett Favre and Ryan Longwell from Green Bay to Minnesota.

  6. #466
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ToryDandy: Congrats to client @adrian_wilson24 on signing with the New England Patriots! #RelativityFam

  7. #467
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dupe post

  8. #468
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

  9. #469
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Maybe he can bring your team some of that Cardinals-in-Foxboro magic you've been missing in the playoffs.

  10. #470
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Maybe he can bring your team some of that Cardinals-in-Foxboro magic you've been missing in the playoffs.
    Lol...yeah, was his fault Cards suck.

    He'll bring hard hitting veteran safety play and help teach the young kids at the same time. I like the signing.

  11. #471
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Lol...yeah, was his fault Cards suck.

    He'll bring hard hitting veteran safety play and help teach the young kids at the same time. I like the signing.


    Shocking

    He won't help the Pats pass defense, not at 34. Pats love those old players.

  12. #472
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    Shocking

    He won't help the Pats pass defense, not at 34. Pats love those old players.


    Shocking.

    Just like a 35 year old Yeremiah Bell didn't help the Jets last year. Oh, but you hated that signing too, right?

    And of course, every team's secondary should be comprised ONLY by young 20-something year olds.

  13. #473
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    Shocking

    He won't help the Pats pass defense, not at 34. Pats love those old players.
    Are you suggesting the Albert haynesworth and Sean Ellis signings didn't work? Blasphemy! Every move bellichick makes is perfect, it's not his fault he is saddled with a qb like Brady.

  14. #474
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post


    Shocking.

    Just like a 35 year old Yeremiah Bell didn't help the Jets last year. Oh, but you hated that signing too, right?

    And of course, every team's secondary should be comprised ONLY by young 20-something year olds.
    Landry will be missed more than Bell

    Bell was solid, was an upgrade to Smith from the previous year, but Landry was the bigger pick-up.

    This has nothing to do with the fact Wilson doesn't help the Pats pass defense.

  15. #475
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Are you suggesting the Albert haynesworth and Sean Ellis signings didn't work? Blasphemy! Every move bellichick makes is perfect, it's not his fault he is saddled with a qb like Brady.

  16. #476
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Landry will be missed more than Bell

    Bell was solid, was an upgrade to Smith from the previous year, but Landry was the bigger pick-up.

    This has nothing to do with the fact Wilson doesn't help the Pats pass defense.
    Do you realy believe that Wilson won't bean improvement over Gregory and Chung- Especially in the box and in the short crossing game. Even last year at 33 he was one of the best in the box safeties in the league. He played an excellent game against the jets last year in the game that Mac was the winning qb.

    I swear sometimes you say stuff that you don't believe and then call posters trolls.

  17. #477
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Do you realy believe that Wilson won't bean improvement over Gregory and Chung- Especially in the box and in the short crossing game. Even last year at 33 he was one of the best in the box safeties in the league. He played an excellent game against the jets last year in the game that Mac was the winning qb.

    I swear sometimes you say stuff that you don't believe and then call posters trolls.
    Not in pass defense, what is there not for me to believe?

    Playing an excellent game against the Jets with Schilens and Marty Gilyard running routes? Nice spin though

  18. #478
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Do you realy believe that Wilson won't bean improvement over Gregory and Chung- Especially in the box and in the short crossing game. Even last year at 33 he was one of the best in the box safeties in the league. He played an excellent game against the jets last year in the game that Mac was the winning qb.

    I swear sometimes you say stuff that you don't believe and then call posters trolls.
    Yes he will. (A)Pats and (B)Fins all in in (A. winning 1 more championship) (B. Making the Playoffs).

  19. #479
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Landry will be missed more than Bell

    Bell was solid, was an upgrade to Smith from the previous year, but Landry was the bigger pick-up.

    This has nothing to do with the fact Wilson doesn't help the Pats pass defense.
    I never compared him to the one year rental of the 28 year old Landry.

    I compared him to Bell.

    Who you called solid.

  20. #480
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Are you suggesting the Albert haynesworth and Sean Ellis signings didn't work? Blasphemy! Every move bellichick makes is perfect, it's not his fault he is saddled with a qb like Brady.
    BB hits on about 50% of these vet guys. Ellis was a head scratcher that i think he just signed so that the jets could not get him for the 1.5mill offer. haynesworth was a swing for the fences signing that I am glad he made the attempt. But you dont mention the Brian Waters, Ninkovitch, Andre Carter,
    Anderson, Woodhead, under 1mill signings.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us