Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 665

Thread: Non Jet Free Agency News and Signings

  1. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7 View Post
    Maybe it Santonio Holmes who hes targeting
    Oh i would love that, please be true.

  2. #522
    St. Louis Rams ‏@STLouisRams
    In case you missed it, the #Rams agreed to terms with OT Jake Long late last night.

  3. #523
    Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    RT @Bengals: We announce the re-signing of LB Rey Maualuga

  4. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    St. Louis Rams ‏@STLouisRams
    In case you missed it, the #Rams agreed to terms with OT Jake Long late last night.
    This is a big loss for Miami.
    Their O-line is pretty weak and i dont know who will be their RB.
    Despite all their FA additions, losing Long and Bush is pretty big. I wouldnt crown them AFC east champs quite yet.

  5. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7 View Post
    This is a big loss for Miami.
    Their O-line is pretty weak and i dont know who will be their RB.
    Despite all their FA additions, losing Long and Bush is pretty big. I wouldnt crown them AFC east champs quite yet.
    Fish making Redskin type moves.

  6. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    ...

    New Dolphins tight end Dustin Keller signed a one-year, $4.25-million deal after earlier turning down a four-year deal from Miami with the same annual average. When he tried the market, he found there was no market, and the projection for next year's salary cap is flat.

    ...

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...arket/1995691/
    Sounds like a dumb move to me. IMO he should have taken the money and ran straight to the bank. Why would you risk $17M when you can get injured or not play well?

  7. #527
    Sign him. 53 man roster of QBs

    @ProFootballWkly: RT @TennesseeTitans: #Titans release quarterback Matt Hasselbeck http://t.co/T57mNKORCD

  8. #528
    @RavensInsider: Ravens among those interested in safety michael huff as well as dallas cowboys green bay packers and tennessee titans per a league source

  9. #529
    @RavensInsider: Compensatory selections to be announced later today by the NFL

  10. #530
    @dallascowboys: Sims First Player To Sign In Free Agency; Could Start At OLB http://t.co/FvF4TBceFm

  11. #531
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,128
    Quote Originally Posted by suprjet View Post
    Sounds like a dumb move to me. IMO he should have taken the money and ran straight to the bank. Why would you risk $17M when you can get injured or not play well?
    I agree. He gets hurt and he will be playing for the league minimum in 2013.

  12. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by suprjet View Post
    Sounds like a dumb move to me. IMO he should have taken the money and ran straight to the bank. Why would you risk $17M when you can get injured or not play well?
    I was thinking he left the multi year deal on the table, tested the market, came back to Miami and they said "we'll, now we are just offering a 1 year deal."

  13. #533
    @JennyVrentas: Confirmed @mortreport's report that Giants are among teams interested in Hasselbeck. But they're not expected to be able to afford him. #nyg

  14. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @JennyVrentas: Confirmed @mortreport's report that Giants are among teams interested in Hasselbeck. But they're not expected to be able to afford him. #nyg
    LOL. Cap hell for the Giants cant even afford a backup qb. What a circus. Where's the media on this story?

  15. #535
    Guess who else is interested?

    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    With Hasselbeck out in Tenn, Jason Campbell fits what they're looking for in a back-up, will inquire. CHI, NYJ, and CLE already in the mix

  16. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Guess who else is interested?

    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    With Hasselbeck out in Tenn, Jason Campbell fits what they're looking for in a back-up, will inquire. CHI, NYJ, and CLE already in the mix
    Isn't this referring to the Jets interest in J. Campbell?

  17. #537
    @AdamSchefter: Most surprising development of compensatory picks: San Diego not awarded ANY pick for losing WR Vincent Jackson to Bucs.

  18. #538
    @AdamSchefter: RT @ProFootballWkly: #Texans, #Chiefs, #Titans get 3rd-round compensatory picks. #Ravens, #49ers, #Lions, #Falcons with 4th-rounders.

  19. #539
    @ProFootballWkly: Full list and breakdown RT @RLiuNFL: 32 compensatory picks in 2013 @nfl Draft awarded to 16 teams http://t.co/j9mrvsnoYi

  20. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @JimIrsay: Colt Fans,hint------ it's a Wide Receiver!!
    @JasonLaCanfora: So, who is the mystery WR Bob Irsay has been tweeting about? A few thoughts: http://t.co/ub4hMkqGan

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us