Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Non Jet Free Agency News and Signings

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    @MMehtaNYDN: RT @JasonColeYahoo LaRon Landry tour after Indy: Ariz, DET, SF if he doesn't sign somewhere. #nyj

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted
    The guys reputation is better than his play. Hes not a great player but now we have another hole to fill

Quote Originally Posted by jp5002 View Post
    According to Adam Schefter, Dustin keller is making a visit to the dolphins today.

I would've rather had Jared Cook, but what do you guys think of Keller. I always thought he was a little overrated by Jets fans, but I'm curious to see what you guys think. I know he was always Sanchez' security blanket. Is this guy capable of putting up good numbers with an average quarterback? How much do you think he is worth?
    Good fit for a WCO

Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt
    Am told $30M guarantee to Mike Wallace is $27M "full" and $3M injury, almost twice full guarantee to Harvin. Striking deal.

Jason_OTC ‏@Jason_OTC The $27 million in firm guarantees for Wallace are $1 mil more than Vincent Jackson and the same as Larry Fitzgerald http://www.overthecap.com/top-player-salaries.php?Position=WR …

Most interesting thing to see with #Dolphins is contract structure of these deals. All are high risk. If they are Panther-like its a sign...

that Ireland is in boom or bust mode, figuring if he fails its somebody elses mess to clean up

And by Panther like I mean huge signing bonuses and guarantees making it impossible to do anything with a contract
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-13-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Nnamdi released.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Manny Lawson just signed with the Bills:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    Churning----> RT @schwartzfeinsod: Manny Lawson has agreed to terms with the Buffalo Bills

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    K Josh Brown is signing with the Giants this morning, per multiple sources. He was in camp with the Jets last year. #nyg

@AdamSchefter: Agents @schwartzfeinsod reached agreement with the Buffalo Bills on a deal for Manny Lawson.

Ross Tucker ‏@RossTuckerNFL
    Leon Washington just told us on @SiriusXMNFL that Bucs tried to trade for him but Seahawks granted him his release

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen
    Man, this guy League Source sure has loose lips.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Ross Tucker ‏@RossTuckerNFL
    Leon Washington just told us on @SiriusXMNFL that Bucs tried to trade for him but Seahawks granted him his release
    Hawks being that charitable? Why would they not get a pick for him if they had the chance?

Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    RT @ryanohalloran: #Jaguars have waived WR Laurent Robinson. Passed his physical so no injury settlement

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
    Cornerback Chris Houston has agreed to a deal with the Lions, according to his agency. It's for five years

Kimberly Jones ‏@KimJonesSports
    Drew Stanton is in AZ, meeting with Cardinals. One way or other, you know Bruce Arians will find a QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    RT @ryanohalloran: #Jaguars have waived WR Laurent Robinson. Passed his physical so no injury settlement
    LMAO, Gene Smith what an idiot

Place Kicker Josh Brown signed with the Giants. I was hoping the Jets signed him if we didn't resign Folk. Can still happen if he's cut but I was hoping to have him in from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    LMAO, Gene Smith what an idiot
    It's amazing how often front offices will totally ignore a players whole career and focus on the the hot 8-10 games they have in one season and over pay for those players. Mush like the super bowl heros whop have that one game way above their ability that get signed by some dumb team the next year for big dollars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Mush like the super bowl heros whop have that one game way above their ability that get signed by some dumb team the next year for big dollars.
    Like Santonio Holmes?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Like Santonio Holmes?
    No, in your never ending quest to dig at the Jets you have come up with a poor example as holmes had good production for his 1st three years, then a huge 1250 yard year to go along with his super bowl moment.

I detest holmes, my least fav player ever on the Jets but he doesn't fit in at all with what I was talking about.