Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boldin traded to 49ers

Hall Of Fame
    for a 6th round pick

Talk about a sweetheart deal.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Sheesh.

Remember when we were the team everybody was looking to flock to?

Those were the days......
    69/70?

Hall Of Fame
    for a 6th round pick

They still have to pay him 6 million though. Baltimore was going to cut him anyway.

for a 6th round pick

I guess they wanted to shed his salary and were willing to take anything in return. I wonder how many other teams even knew that there was such a low pricetag for Boldin

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post

Calling him a JAG is one of the dumbest things I've read today.
    Don't worry, Joe W. Namath will post more today....it gets better each time...lol

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I'm having a strong feeling Revis is going to the niners.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post
    Wonder if this means Arizona could be a potential suitor for Revis. NFC West is loading up on receivers, Cards have plenty of cap space, plus he would form a really solid duo with Peterson.

49ers beat Seahawks again. Boldin for a 6th tops Harvin for 1st, mid rounder and late pick.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I guess they wanted to shed his salary and were willing to take anything in return. I wonder how many other teams even knew that there was such a low pricetag for Boldin
    @adbrandt: Interesting part of Boldin trade is that when put on market, no one offered more than a 6th. Ravens looking for any value to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7 View Post
    49ers beat Seahawks again. Boldin for a 6th tops Harvin for 1st, mid rounder and late pick.
    Boldin is on a 1 yr deal, older. Harvin is getting a new deal, younger and a great fit for what Seattle does.

ZOMG KINGS RANSOM!!!! 1! 11!!! !!ON!E

Hall Of Fame
    WRONG jets were in the championship game just 2 years ago....football is a buisness and this is clled a transition.....NO ONE knows what the 2013 jets roster will look like after free agency and the draft......some of you seem to get off on making the jets seem worse than they are....sheesh....its a friggin buisness....where was the 49ers 3 years ago...and the seahawks.

Sheesh.

Remember when we were the team everybody was looking to flock to?

Those were the days......

All Pro
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @adbrandt: Interesting part of Boldin trade is that when put on market, no one offered more than a 6th. Ravens looking for any value to trade.
    Yet Jet fans think that Tebow, Holmes, and every other piece of crud on this roster can be traded for value.

Boldin was arguable just as important as Flacco down the stretch for the Ravens. Dude can still play, and that's all he was worth? Wow.

Boldin is on a 1 yr deal, older. Harvin is getting a new deal, younger and a great fit for what Seattle does.
    Realize they're different situations, but fact Harvin will get a new long deal isn't necessarily a good thing, he'll probably be overpaid. I'd rather have Boldin on a 1 year deal if I'm a contender than have Harvin being paid like Fitzgerald when he's injury prone and has never had a 1,000 yard receiving season (I realize he does other things too).

Hall Of Fame
    Ravens will take a step back in 2013

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Yet Jet fans think that Tebow, Holmes, and every other piece of crud on this roster can be traded for value.

Boldin was arguable just as important as Flacco down the stretch for the Ravens. Dude can still play, and that's all he was worth? Wow.

This is why. One yr to go on contract. 32 yrs old. Other teams know they were going to cut him.

@adbrandt: Boldin signed a four-year $28M deal w/Ravens in 2010. One year left -- 2013 -- at $6 million.

All Pro

I'll take a couple of those new Doritos locos tacos for Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    I'll take a couple of those new Doritos locos tacos for Tebow
    Anybody try either the Chicken & Waffles or Cheesy Garlic Bread chips by Lays? I don't eat that stuff too often, but those two offerings sound crazy good.

It's amazing how many 'experts' on twitter have ignored this.

Peter King has immediately found a way to use this to wash Belicheck's balls and tweet that Billy had to have 'opened a bottle of champagne.' Why? The dude is 30+ and will most likely never do what he did last year again. It's amazing how many people think this was a steal. It's fair value...shoot SF was the only team willing to make the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Boldin is Flacco's favorite target.

He's also one of the best route runners in the league, and catches everything thrown at him.

Calling him a JAG is one of the dumbest things I've read today.
    Thank you! +1

This board is becoming unreadable, really, these inane thoughtless, biased, homer posts.