Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Jets have “good” offer on table for Revis per PFT

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    Jets are only allowed to trade their current best players to Tampa. It's in the NFL record books check it out.
    If we got 2 #1s for Key, they should give us 4 of them for Revis.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Thanks! LOL. Someone has to unlike the beat writers.
    I unlike them every day
    I unlike them every way

Hall Of Fame
    @JasonColeYahoo: Can confirm Tampa Bay is possible landing spot for Revis. SF, ATL, DET also in mix. Miami would love to get him, but Jets won't allow that.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Florio also said yesterday that there was no chance the Vikings were trading Percy Harvin. 10 minutes later, the news that he'd been traded comes out. Florio, like the slimy piece of sh!t he is, removed his post.

The guy is a total f*cking hack.
    This guy came out of nowhere to 'football expert'. He has no background, no connections. Anybody can give themselves a platform on the Internet (like he did) but I can't believe NBC gives him one and undeserved credibility. And, he looks like a perv.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 03-12-2013 at 05:17 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    This guy come out of nowhere to 'football expert'. He has no background, no connections. Anybody can give themselves a platform on the Internet (like he did) but I can't believe NBC gives him one and undeserved credibility. And, he looks like a perv.
    That's just his West Virginia showing...

Hall Of Fame
    @Jeff_McLane: Also, catching word that the #Eagles aren't likely to be in on the bidding for the on-the-trade-market NYJ CB Darrelle Revis.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @Jeff_McLane: Also, catching word that the #Eagles aren't likely to be in on the bidding for the on-the-trade-market NYJ CB Darrelle Revis.
    It's the silly season!

5 teams in the mix for Mevis!?!?! I hope so!!!

[Edit by John B, 03/12/13 4:02 PM EDT ] Jason Cole now says you can add the 49ers, Falcons, and Lions into the discussions as well. That's good news If you're going to make a trade, it's best to have as many suitors as possible involved.

Jason LaCanfora says the Philadelphia Eagles have joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a potential trade partner for the Jets regarding Darrelle Revis.

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2013/...les-in-the-mix

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    It's the silly season!

[Edit by John B, 03/12/13 4:02 PM EDT ] Jason Cole now says you can add the 49ers, Falcons, and Lions into the discussions as well. That's good news If you're going to make a trade, it's best to have as many suitors as possible involved.

Jason LaCanfora says the Philadelphia Eagles have joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a potential trade partner for the Jets regarding Darrelle Revis.

Five teams in the hunt, but Florio says Jets can't get more than a 2nd. What an idiot.

Hall Of Fame
    It's the silly season!

Beware of the smoke screen regarding these trade rumors. Its smart to leak that you are interested in trading for Revis when you are also negotiating with other free agent CBs.

Hall Of Fame
    It's the silly season!

Absolutely. McLane is an Eagles beat reporter. The others could be getting "info" from Revis agents to try and drive up his price. Who knows at this point. But it's safe to say Revis will be dealt by weeks end. IMO

Hall Of Fame
    For the record,

I want Revis to resign a fair deal for the NYJ.

That is all.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Why?

A play-making WR who can single-handidly turn a game around versus a CB who only neutralizes one opposing player.
    Unless he's covered by Revis....LOL at you,You'd think after 50,000+ attempts at trolling you'd be able to appear less amateurish

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    For the record,

That is all.
    For the record, I like ice cream.

All League
    For the record,

That is all.
    Don't we all. Too bad he won't though. Time to move on.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    This guy came out of nowhere to 'football expert'. He has no background, no connections. Anybody can give themselves a platform on the Internet (like he did) but I can't believe NBC gives him one and undeserved credibility. And, he looks like a perv.
    Not a fan then?

And you say he looks like a perv as if that's a bad thing?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Beware of the smoke screen regarding these trade rumors. Its smart to leak that you are interested in trading for Revis when you are also negotiating with other free agent CBs.
    Yep good point

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Yep, that's what makes FAgency so much fun!

Mike Wallace, Stevie Johnson, Wes Welker, twice a year.

That's 6 reasons to keep Revis. He's under contract, he HAS to play here. He is/will be great for a long, long time. Why not just make him play this year and give him the richest "defensive player" contract in the NFL next year?

I'd take back Doug Martin and a 2nd for Revis.

That would be sweet!
    Okay, now this will work.

Quote Originally Posted by david1023 View Post
    Mike Wallace, Stevie Johnson, Wes Welker, twice a year.

That's 6 reasons to keep Revis. He's under contract, he HAS to play here. He is/will be great for a long, long time. Why not just make him play this year and give him the richest "defensive player" contract in the NFL next year?
    Cro was the best CB in football last year...