Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give it a rest Mehta

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Give it a rest Mehta

How much sand is in this guys vagina? holeee crap

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also does anyone know if its true that Mehta & Revis are personal friends?

If that's the case then it's pretty obvious Revis is using Mehta as his mouthpiece. Mehta should hand in his 'journalism' card.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's woulda thought that Chads rant on the media was actually spot on. I freaking hate these guys.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    He went from being a good reporter to learning the Cimini way.

Here, he's wrong. Woody will comment when Woody's ready, and not when a brat of a reporter demands it. Both guys above are free agents. Revis is not.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    He went from being a good reporter to learning the Cimini way.

Here, he's wrong. Woody will comment when Woody's ready, and not when a brat of a reporter demands it. Both guys above are free agents. Revis is not.
    Do the GIANTS have reporters like this? I have no way of telling from NC.

Seems we have beat writers who hate us. That true?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a nutshell, if Woody speaks, its a circus. If he does not speak, its a circus.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woody can never win with these clowns. Also, I find it to be very entertaining how other beat writers are starting to take issue with everything Mehta puts to print or twitter. I wonder if her realizes how much everyone loathes him.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Do the GIANTS have reporters like this? I have no way of telling from NC.

Seems we have beat writers who hate us. That true?
    Just a schtick, IMO. I don't even think Francessa hates the Jets. Just a way to get ratings/noticed/etc.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also doesn't this idiot realize that essentially we're in the midst of a regime change? Maybe he hasn't spoken publicly because:

a) he doesn't have anything to say
    b) even if he did, why would he even say anything to the press?
    c) how about letting Idzik, your new GM, try to do his job?

I don't get where these NYJ beat writers get their sense of entitlement.
    It makes it even more embarrassing to be a Jets fan having these idiots ask the questions.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manish is joke the jets twitter feed was asking fans who should the jets target. And he made it seem like woody and Idzik was on twitter asking for advice.

Last edited by Scoop24; 03-12-2013 at 08:25 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha. Pathetic human being who thinks he's a God.

He's too stupid to realize that the shot he fired about the Jets is into a crowd of Jets fans who are reading his bull****.

And learn English, Mehta!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy is scum, he has a personal agenda to destroy the jets image and brand at every opportunity he gets.

He has zero sources, he just speculates and forms his own opinion. Seriously wish the guy would just **** off and write for someone else.

Rant over.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Also doesn't this idiot realize that essentially we're in the midst of a regime change? Maybe he hasn't spoken publicly because:

a) he doesn't have anything to say
    b) even if he did, why would he even say anything to the press?
    c) how about letting Idzik, your new GM, try to do his job?

I don't get where these NYJ beat writers get their sense of entitlement.
    It makes it even more embarrassing to be a Jets fan having these idiots ask the questions.
    What gives them a sense of entitlement after the last 4 years? Where the team has bent over backwards for them. If you don't keep feeding the dog, the dog won't love you anymore. Think about it as a divorce, you dont love each other any more and now it is hate, but soon it will be back to civility once the dust settles. But why you guys are upset about this is beyond me. The media are not fans, they are not suppossed to be unbiased, they are supposed to write stories and say things that will attract attention.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Manish is joke the jets twitter feed was asking fans who should the jets target. And he made it seem like woody and Idzik was on twitter asking for advice.

Total non-issue and non-story, as usual.
    If he's been paying attention to the Jets Facebook feed, they have ALWAYS done this sort of thing, it's called social media/interaction with your fan base (for better or for worse).

Every brand does it (football or not) and its essentially required in today's marketplace.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    Woody can never win with these clowns. Also, I find it to be very entertaining how other beat writers are starting to take issue with everything Mehta puts to print or twitter. I wonder if her realizes how much everyone loathes him.
    Your first sentence is why Woody should not listen to the media or fans.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    What gives them a sense of entitlement after the last 4 years? Where the team has bent over backwards for them. If you don't keep feeding the dog, the dog won't love you anymore. Think about it as a divorce, you dont love each other any more and now it is hate, but soon it will be back to civility once the dust settles. But why you guys are upset about this is beyond me. The media are not fans, they are not suppossed to be unbiased, they are supposed to write stories and say things that will attract attention.
    Have you been paying attention?

Rex and the Jets were always media darlings, never failing to provide a quote or a headline. After this season ended with Mike T getting fired, the Jets have essentially clammed up. And the NY press/beat writers don't like it one bit.

Mehta's latest whiny tweets are evidence of that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a smug little c*nt Mehta is. Can't stand this motherf*cker.

Also did you see the slam job Gary Myers put out on Woody? I hope that jerkoff gets prostate cancer in his gums.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    No doubt the jets under tanny and when Rex came in did nothing to help themselves, they seemed to embrace the spotlight and attention and the media played to it.

But at the end if the day there has been a regime change, Mehta and company need to accept that Idzik has obviously made it a priority of his to quash the circus perception people have of us.

The media seems butt hurt that the jets may of just changed their ways, their refusal to accept this is evident by the complete fabrication of most of the articles they write.

Like a poster said before, woodys a fame whore when he talks and an idiot when he doesn't. No doubt that the jets are not the only ones who milked the limelight, Mehta and co have forged pretty good careers for themselves writing articles based on nothing but myth and speculation.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    lolz