Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give it a rest Mehta

Veteran
    Add Gary Meyers to the list (again). First, shame on me for clicking on the link and reading the article. After all, that's exactly what they want. Bc of that i will not be posting it here.

But to summarize, Woody is a baby and should have divulged the Jets plan for possibly moving their best player. Also, he stated they should not trade Revis.

Meanwhile, Mara, who can do no wrong, fielded questions honestly about Cruz.

At the end of the day, Woody is a "joke" for not speaking about their plans for Revis.

The bias against the Jets truly is amazing. They're now being criticized for NOT talking. You can't make this stuff up.

All Pro
    LOL @ "openly discussed" - bizarre choice of words

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Have you been paying attention?

Rex and the Jets were always media darlings, never failing to provide a quote or a headline. After this season ended with Mike T getting fired, the Jets have essentially clammed up. And the NY press/beat writers don't like it one bit.

Mehta's latest whiny tweets are evidence of that.
    And that is what I said!

After 4 years of being at their beck and call the jets are no longer talking to them, and they don't like it. Why you guys are upset about it is what i questioned. The media is not supposed to be fans, or have the best interest of the team or fans at heart. They want readership or listeners. Why do some of you follow these guys on twitter so they can tell their bosses how many followers or hit they get or what ever. Or even worse comment on them in a thread on a message board again proving to thier bosses that a message is being read.
    Last edited by patman; 03-12-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Also does anyone know if its true that Mehta & Revis are personal friends?

If that's the case then it's pretty obvious Revis is using Mehta as his mouthpiece. Mehta should hand in his 'journalism' card.
    Mehta is one of the most unprofessional beat writers (It would offend me to call this piece of sht a "journalist") I have ever witnessed. Complete trash.

And that's just the way the Daily News likes it. It was the Daily News that made Cimini into the trash that he is. Mehta was completely different when he worked at the Star-Ledger. One of the better beat reporters at the time. He underwent a complete transformation when he moved over to the horrendous Daily News. This tells me that he is following the journalistically perverted culture and commands of the Daily News.

Good papers go out of business, but the Daily News marches on because people like sesnsationalism rather than honest reporting.

Mehta should be ashamed of himself.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    LOL

Someone needs to post this all over his gay little twitter account.

How much of a douchebag is Manish when he actually makes Cimini look like a respectable journalist in comparison?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

How much of a douchebag is Manish when he actually makes Cimini look like a respectable journalist in comparison?
    LOL....Manish blocked me from his twitter account well over a year ago when I told him he was a hack and was making things up. He is a little b*tch.

Jets Insider VIP
    F***in' Perfect!

Anytime they have Mehta call in to NFL Network, they treat this guy like he's a legit Jets insider. Alot of nodding of heads in agreement when he's spewing some BS about Revis or Tebow or others...

Fxxxing can't stand it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Do I get Internet points or something? I want something over 100 million Lolzas over 6 years from Sooth.

Get it done.

Jets Insider VIP
    Do I get Internet points or something? I want something over 100 million Lolzas over 6 years from Sooth.

Get it done.
    Take the baguette out yo' ass first.

He wrote this the other day

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Here's Darrelle Revis' salary requirements: ???... We don't definitively know, because Jets haven't opened up lines of communication. #nyj

and I tweeted him this in response:

@MMehtaNYDN You have no idea because you have no sources. Write another article that quotes anonymous.

And he direct messaged me "LOL!".

All Pro
    Anyone know if there's any truth to that whole sand & vagina thing. Like in general I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Anyone know if there's any truth to that whole sand & vagina thing. Like in general I mean.
    I know enough to know that any woman I've met that has had sex on the beach won't order a drink of the same name.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Take the baguette out yo' ass first.
    The baguette stays.

How much sand is in this guys vagina? holeee crap

i just unfollowed him on twitter!!...hack!!!

All League
    Mehta = another good reason why immigration laws should be tightened

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Do the GIANTS have reporters like this? I have no way of telling from NC.

Seems we have beat writers who hate us. That true?

The Giants are a winning organization; we are a losing organization. The media are going to reflect that. If you don't like negativity, go follow a winning team.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kali yuga View Post
    I know enough to know that any woman I've met that has had sex on the beach won't order a drink of the same name.
    There's a drink called "sand in the vagina"?