Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jets Releasing Pouha

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    i have been using this smiley face since 2003.....three years before you joined...if a smiley face bugs you that much when i am trying to talk football...TOUGH.......this is called life...sometimes you come across things you just have to deal with. if you are that easy to get bent then thats yourr perogative.....my smiley face is a fixture....get used to it CANUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Can you do me (and others I'm sure) a favor and get rid of the stupid smiley face?? Why would you put that before every post? Its punch-inspiring.

Can you imagine having a conversation with someone who wore a sh*t-eating grin before they opened their mouth, every time. Argument or no argument?

It'd be a shawn michaels kick to the face countdown.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    he is def worth it but the jets right now need as many fully working bodies as possible to right this ship....i read awhile back that big p's injury is chronic...a man at his size and age at his position...does not look good.
    That's really too bad. He's a great kid. Very honest, a hard worker, team guy, etc. The list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Doesn't make sense you could of just fired him. if this is a rebuilding year there can't be any serious expectations on Rex this year as far as winning goes.
    Why, fire him and have the new guy be soiled with the rebuilding year, Rex benefited from all these backloaded contracts 2 and 3 years ago, he should take the hit that it caused.

Hall Of Fame
    at 6'0 225 lbs i doubt anyone would be smacking me down.....get a grip canuck.......i'd like to see what you look like...probably some fat lazy couch potato.

Can you do me (and others I'm sure) a favor and get rid of the stupid smiley face?? Why would you put that before every post? Its punch-inspiring.

Can you imagine having a conversation with someone who wore a sh*t-eating grin before they opened their mouth, every time. Argument or no argument?

All Pro
    i have been using this smiley face since 2003.....three years before you joined...if a smiley face bugs you that much when i am trying to talk football...TOUGH.......this is called life...sometimes you come across things you just have to deal with. if you are that easy to get bent then thats yourr perogative.....my smiley face is a fixture....get used to it CANUCK.
    It's reckless to be posting with a smiley face regardless of tone. You should know that as a 2003 senior.

thanks for the racism though.

All Pro
    at 6'0 225 lbs i doubt anyone would be smacking me down.....get a grip canuck.......i'd like to see what you look like...probably some fat lazy couch potato.
    Oh this is the part where you deal with things in an alpha male kind of way. Sorry, I forgot. I'm 8'11 and 130lbs. I bench press atoms, then hit the street to collect madams.

Hall Of Fame
    racism...calling you a canuck is racist...oh ok....was not aware thats how they roll in canada....man get over it....why are you the only person making noise about a smiley face...lol i think i may start putting 4 of them before every post......dude you truly are a piece of work....what do you do for a living. i'm a former paratrooper with a type A personality.....this site is wonderful because I can talk about my beloved jets.....to see some one come down on me about a smiley face is beyond absurd.....so much that I find it comical.

It's reckless to be posting with a smiley face, regardless of tone. You should know that as a 2003 senior.

thanks for the racism though.

Hall Of Fame
    what you are is an idiot......who the heck are you to call me out....because of a smiley face....i have been on this site for almost 10 years...never had an issue with anyone...i still don't.....i would jaw this nonsense with you any longer...there is something called respect which you lack....you don't call someone out over idiocy.

Oh this is the part where you deal with things in an alpha male kind of way. Sorry, I forgot. I'm 8'11 and 130lbs. I bench press atoms, then hit the street to collect madams.

Really thought that he would take a pay cut to stay sad to see him go. I'd be OK with drafting his replacement in the 5th round this year. There is a lot of good NT this year and Ellis IMO will be just as good as Pouha down the road.

Hall Of Fame
    anything is possible....only time will tell....maybe he comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Really thought that he would take a pay cut to stay sad to see him go. I'd be OK with drafting his replacement in the 5th round this year. There is a lot of good NT this year and Ellis IMO will be just as good as Pouha down the road.

All Pro
    racism...calling you a canuck is racist...oh ok....was not aware thats how they roll in canada....man get over it....why are you the only person making noise about a smiley face...lol i think i may start putting 4 of them before every post......dude you truly are a piece of work....what do you do for a living. i'm a former paratrooper with a type A personality.....this site is wonderful because I can talk about my beloved jets.....to see some one come down on me about a smiley face is beyond absurd.....so much that I find it comical.
    In a hyperbolic way, it's like if i started every post with "fck you"...

fck you... i like your mock draft. It makes sense.

fck you... dude, you have no idea! it was so fun.

fck you... Whatever man, Sanchez is awesome.

it makes every post tone-deaf. There's no other explanation necessary. You just have to understand.
    Last edited by Paradis; 03-12-2013 at 12:31 PM.

LMAO!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Big men with back issues in their 30s is a bad combination at any price.

Hall Of Fame
    exactly and this has been an ongoing thing....we think he is healed and its the same issue...its not like he has had different injures...for a big NT...ANYTHING but the knees or back.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Big men with back issues in their 30s is a bad combination at any price.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Harrison makin Big Strides ??? We'll See! Jets better draft a Nose if they plan on using 34 bc DeVito cant replace Pouha at Nose.. And i dont trust DH yet.
    Harrison does have the physical skills (potential) to make big strides, but he needs to be given more playing time to see if he can diagnose blocking schemes, and develop his technique. The idea is to get a feel for what a blocker is trying to do to you, and instinctively counter act that, and penetrate the right gap, or to push your man back to fill the gaps. You can't peak into the backfield, or attempt to get around a blocker or you open up cutback lanes. You need to anticipate by the way your man is blocking you. Ellis has shown great strides in this early in games, but tends to get sloppy later. Devito is outstanding at this, but lacks the quickness, and power to make a real impact.

All Pro

Hall Of Fame
    exactly and this has been an ongoing thing....we think he is healed and its the same issue...its not like he has had different injures...for a big NT...ANYTHING but the knees or back.
    Plus he was a 26 year old rookie in 2005, his run was never going to be a very long one.

Hall Of Fame
    quite true.....i forgot that he did the mission while at Utah......he should be a ''younger' older player but the back pretty much nixed that.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Plus he was a 26 year old rookie in 2005, his run was never going to be a very long one.

All Pro
    Ellis is much more athletic than Pouha. If he could develop the same level of technique, and awareness, he could be much more lethal. He has shown this in flashes, but he needs to work on his conditioning as well. Time will tell.

Rookie

Great Jet...will be missed...