Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prankers Record Phone Call Between Bills & Bucs GMs

Jets Insider VIP

Exclamation Prankers Record Phone Call Between Bills & Bucs GMs

Nix obviously doesn't have a lot of faith in Fitzpatrick LOL

http://deadspin.com/pranksters-recor...y-ov-452366184

The full recorded phone call is at the bottom of the link

All Pro
    I can't listen to the call right now because I'm at work, but if true this is some funny sh*t!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    We should call Buddy Nix right now and offer David Garrard for Fitzy.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

Wish I could listen sounds awesome.

FYI:

Dominick & Idzik came into the NFL with Tampa in the late '90s..Hmmmm

Dominik joined the Buccaneers’ staff in June 1995 as a pro personnel assistant. He served in that capacity through the 1997 season, before assuming the title of pro scout in 1998 and coordinator of pro personnel in 2000. Prior to the start of the 2001 season, Dominik began the first of his eight years as Tampa Bay’s Director of Pro Personnel. In 2002, Dominik helped guide the Buccaneers to their first world championship in their Super Bowl XXXVII victory over the Oakland Raiders.

As Director of Pro Personnel, Dominik's duties included overseeing the scouting, recruiting and signing efforts of all NFL players, while also monitoring NFL transactions and overseeing player tryouts. He was also in charge of the Pro Personnel department’s evaluation of players in all other professional football leagues, including the Canadian Football League and the Arena Football League, while being responsible for the negotiation and signing of contracts for several free agents and NFL Draft signings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dominik

Idzik entered the NFL in 1993 with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He spent 11 years with the Buccaneers, first as a Pro Personnel Assistant and then was elevated to Director of Football Administration in 1996 and Assistant General Manager in 2001.

Brilliant scam. Kudos to those two youngsters.

All League
    I'll bring my shoes and glasses so I have them.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No mention of Revis by Dominick.

Practice Squad
    Haha, ****ing hilarious.

Incompetent secretary though. Probably won't have a job anymore after this.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    Haha, ****ing hilarious.

Incompetent secretary though. Probably won't have a job anymore after this.
    I think his secretary is Lennay Kekua.

Bills are likely drafting someone this year I dont think that is a mystery. Question is who is the QB going to be?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Bills are likely drafting someone this year I dont think that is a mystery. Question is who is the QB going to be?
    Nassib in the 2nd, reuniting him with the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    FYI:

Dominick & Idzik came into the NFL with Tampa in the late '90s..Hmmmm

Dominik joined the Buccaneers’ staff in June 1995 as a pro personnel assistant. He served in that capacity through the 1997 season, before assuming the title of pro scout in 1998 and coordinator of pro personnel in 2000. Prior to the start of the 2001 season, Dominik began the first of his eight years as Tampa Bay’s Director of Pro Personnel. In 2002, Dominik helped guide the Buccaneers to their first world championship in their Super Bowl XXXVII victory over the Oakland Raiders.

As Director of Pro Personnel, Dominik's duties included overseeing the scouting, recruiting and signing efforts of all NFL players, while also monitoring NFL transactions and overseeing player tryouts. He was also in charge of the Pro Personnel department’s evaluation of players in all other professional football leagues, including the Canadian Football League and the Arena Football League, while being responsible for the negotiation and signing of contracts for several free agents and NFL Draft signings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dominik

Idzik entered the NFL in 1993 with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He spent 11 years with the Buccaneers, first as a Pro Personnel Assistant and then was elevated to Director of Football Administration in 1996 and Assistant General Manager in 2001.
    there is a lot of smoke around the Revis to the Bucs rumors. It just feels like a puzzle that continues to fit neatly together.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I'd guess they'll try somehow to get Ryan Nassib..If they don't that says what Marrone thinks of him as a NFL QB

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    I'll bring my shoes and glasses so I have them.
    Bravo....well played....

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    there is a lot of smoke around the Revis to the Bucs rumors. It just feels like a puzzle that continues to fit neatly together.
    Agree..LaConfora from late last night

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    Wrote a while back about Revis to the Bucs making a lot of sense. Still believe that's a very strong potential landing spot for him

@realfreemancbs: NFL Security and the league's lawyers are looking into the two GM pranksters, I'm told. This is not good for the two GM pranksters.

Veteran
    That realy is some F'd up Sh1t. Wow!!!!!!!

Stephen Belichick??

Nix is such a fool.

As if giving Fitzpatrick that contract after 6 games didn't establish that.

As if signing Mario Williams for more than DaMarcus Ware didn't establish that.

As if hiring Chan Gailiey didn't establish that.

As if (insert other terrible decision by Nix here) didn't establish that.