Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Jet ONLY speculation and rumors.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    No.

No.
    + 1

@MMehtaNYDN: Jets still looking for o-line help. A name that makes some sense: Former Eagles G Jake Scott, who played for Marty Mornhinweg in Philly #nyj

@RichCimini: #Jets have expressed interest in former Bears TE Kellen Davis, as reported by @seankjensen. Decent in red zone: 7 TDs last 2 yrs.

@seankjensen: Former #Bears TE Kellen Davis has drawn interest from several teams, including the #Bengals and #Jets, according to a league source.

@NFLSTROUD: Bucs' first-round pick is in play for Jets' Revis. http://t.co/oi3Nsx3xTO

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @NFLSTROUD: Bucs' first-round pick is in play for Jets' Revis. http://t.co/oi3Nsx3xTO
    Great news. I am impressed with Idzik.

Jets Insider VIP
    Please let this happen.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    Great news. I am impressed with Idzik.
    1st and 4th this year and 2nd that can become 1st next year based if he makes pro bowl. I guess I can deak with that. Still rather have him on the team if he can be signed for 12-13 a year

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

@NFLSTROUD: To be clear, Bucs wont rule out using a first round pick for Revis. No offer made, undecided at this point. Would consider it

@ConorTOrr: As we thought, the #Jets have not been awarded any compensatory picks this year. #nyj

@DWAZ73: Bold prediction from Big Dame's agent. RT @NFL_Bridge: Read this here 1st @BigDame900 starts this year. #jets

Damon Harrison.
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-21-2013 at 07:25 PM.

@DWAZ73: Bold prediction from Big Dame's agent. RT @NFL_Bridge: Read this here 1st @BigDame900 starts this year. #jets
    Translate

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    Translate
    damon harrison's agent is making a bold claim that his player is going to start this year

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    Translate
    lrn2Twitter.

lrn2Twitter.
    haha, too old for that crap, but I just wanted the name. Cmart edited, thanks.

All Pro
    lrn2Twitter.
    since the tweets are not in html format they were meant to be seen/read in, when they are reposted here, they are pretty much unintelligible gibberish - if just the actual message part was left in at least it would half make sense. and of course, in this case you have to know who Big Dame is to have a prayer of comprehension

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    since the tweets are not in html format they were meant to be seen/read in, when they are reposted here, they are pretty much unintelligible gibberish - if just the actual message part was left in at least it would half make sense. and of course, in this case you have to know who Big Dame is to have a prayer of comprehension
    thank you

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
    Defensive end ropati pitoitua visited his old team on friday meeting with the new york jets

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
    DE Ropati Pitoitua, who visited the Titans earlier this week, also visited the Jets.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Former Jets DE Ropati Pitoitua recently visited #NYJ, but I'm told not to expect him to sign with his old team.
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-23-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
    Defensive end ropati pitoitua visited his old team on friday meeting with the new york jets

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
    DE Ropati Pitoitua, who visited the Titans earlier this week, also visited the Jets.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Former Jets DE Ropati Pitoitua recently visited #NYJ, but I'm told not to expect him to sign with his old team.
    Good. See you in Pathmark.

@ConorTOrr: Per @RapSheet, LaRon Landry's brother, Dawan, is visiting with the Jets today. #nyj

Jets Insider VIP
    @ConorTOrr: Per @RapSheet, LaRon Landry's brother, Dawan, is visiting with the Jets today. #nyj
    We need to come out of today/tomorrow with at least Davis or Landry signed. If both, I'll have an orgasm.