Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 573

Thread: Jet ONLY speculation and rumors.

  1. #521
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,304
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    No.



    No.
    + 1

  2. #522
    @MMehtaNYDN: Jets still looking for o-line help. A name that makes some sense: Former Eagles G Jake Scott, who played for Marty Mornhinweg in Philly #nyj

  3. #523
    @RichCimini: #Jets have expressed interest in former Bears TE Kellen Davis, as reported by @seankjensen. Decent in red zone: 7 TDs last 2 yrs.

    @seankjensen: Former #Bears TE Kellen Davis has drawn interest from several teams, including the #Bengals and #Jets, according to a league source.

  4. #524
    @NFLSTROUD: Bucs' first-round pick is in play for Jets' Revis. http://t.co/oi3Nsx3xTO

  5. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @NFLSTROUD: Bucs' first-round pick is in play for Jets' Revis. http://t.co/oi3Nsx3xTO
    Great news. I am impressed with Idzik.

  6. #526
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,326
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @NFLSTROUD: Bucs' first-round pick is in play for Jets' Revis. http://t.co/oi3Nsx3xTO
    Please let this happen.

  7. #527
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    Great news. I am impressed with Idzik.
    1st and 4th this year and 2nd that can become 1st next year based if he makes pro bowl. I guess I can deak with that. Still rather have him on the team if he can be signed for 12-13 a year

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #528
    @NFLSTROUD: To be clear, Bucs wont rule out using a first round pick for Revis. No offer made, undecided at this point. Would consider it

  9. #529
    @ConorTOrr: As we thought, the #Jets have not been awarded any compensatory picks this year. #nyj

  10. #530
    @DWAZ73: Bold prediction from Big Dame's agent. RT @NFL_Bridge: Read this here 1st @BigDame900 starts this year. #jets

    Damon Harrison.
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-21-2013 at 07:25 PM.

  11. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @DWAZ73: Bold prediction from Big Dame's agent. RT @NFL_Bridge: Read this here 1st @BigDame900 starts this year. #jets
    Translate

  12. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    Translate
    damon harrison's agent is making a bold claim that his player is going to start this year

  13. #533
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,326
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    Translate
    lrn2Twitter.

  14. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    lrn2Twitter.
    haha, too old for that crap, but I just wanted the name. Cmart edited, thanks.

  15. #535
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,180
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    lrn2Twitter.
    since the tweets are not in html format they were meant to be seen/read in, when they are reposted here, they are pretty much unintelligible gibberish - if just the actual message part was left in at least it would half make sense. and of course, in this case you have to know who Big Dame is to have a prayer of comprehension

  16. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    since the tweets are not in html format they were meant to be seen/read in, when they are reposted here, they are pretty much unintelligible gibberish - if just the actual message part was left in at least it would half make sense. and of course, in this case you have to know who Big Dame is to have a prayer of comprehension
    thank you

  17. #537
    Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
    Defensive end ropati pitoitua visited his old team on friday meeting with the new york jets

    Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
    DE Ropati Pitoitua, who visited the Titans earlier this week, also visited the Jets.

    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Former Jets DE Ropati Pitoitua recently visited #NYJ, but I'm told not to expect him to sign with his old team.
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-23-2013 at 11:01 AM.

  18. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
    Defensive end ropati pitoitua visited his old team on friday meeting with the new york jets

    Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
    DE Ropati Pitoitua, who visited the Titans earlier this week, also visited the Jets.

    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Former Jets DE Ropati Pitoitua recently visited #NYJ, but I'm told not to expect him to sign with his old team.
    Good. See you in Pathmark.

  19. #539
    @ConorTOrr: Per @RapSheet, LaRon Landry's brother, Dawan, is visiting with the Jets today. #nyj

  20. #540
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,326
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @ConorTOrr: Per @RapSheet, LaRon Landry's brother, Dawan, is visiting with the Jets today. #nyj
    We need to come out of today/tomorrow with at least Davis or Landry signed. If both, I'll have an orgasm.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us