Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 573

Thread: Jet ONLY speculation and rumors.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Nicholas Dante Spano (@NickSpano)
    People will like that RT @MMehtaNYDN Jets QB competition may be getting more interesting. told the Jets are expected to pursue Chase Daniel
    (https://twitter.com/NickSpano/status/311519051358814209)
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    Chase Daniel may not be a household name, but he is a hot commodity: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/jason-la-canfora/21860361/ex-saints-backup-daniel-in-demand-in-shallow-free-agent-qb-class …

    Chase Daniel ‏@ChaseDaniel
    Today is the day. Starting it off right with a workout! #ChristmasDay
    Last edited by C Mart; 03-12-2013 at 01:10 PM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    isn't that why they drafted hill? b/c he sure as heck can't receive.
    They drafted hill to be our deep threat.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    They drafted hill to be our drop threat.
    fixed

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,123
    Gibson would be such a Jets McCareins-esque signing. Over paid, and underplayed.

  5. #25
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,627
    Brian Bassett ‏@Brian_Bassett
    Three potential darkhorse teams I'm hearing pondering trade w/ #Jets: #Colts #Titans and the #Browns. #FreeAgency #NFL

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Gibson would be such a Jets McCareins-esque signing. Over paid, and underplayed.
    Yea, but he scored two TDs against Rex, thats all that matters. Thats how Rex picks WRs.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Yea, but he scored two TDs against Rex, thats all that matters. Thats how Rex picks WRs.
    Then we're not the only ones. Apparently the whole AFC East is interested in him.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,073
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Brian Bassett ‏@Brian_Bassett
    Three potential darkhorse teams I'm hearing pondering trade w/ #Jets: #Colts #Titans and the #Browns. #FreeAgency #NFL
    I could see the Colts. Tons of money, drafted almost all offense last year. They need a CB.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Gibson would be such a Jets McCareins-esque signing. Over paid, and underplayed.
    w/o giving up a draft pick (2nd round)

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,237
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Yea, but he scored two TDs against Rex, thats all that matters. Thats how Rex picks WRs.
    BB gave up a 2nd and 7 rd pick for Welker because he couldn't stop him when he played the fins..Same stupid reason..

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    BB gave up a 2nd and 7 rd pick for Welker because he couldn't stop him when he played the fins..Same stupid reason..
    And the Jets gave Holmes 50 million for the same reason.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    isn't that why they drafted hill? b/c he sure as heck can't receive.
    +2

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    And the Jets gave Holmes 50 million for the same reason.
    Evidence?

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,237
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    And the Jets gave Holmes 50 million for the same reason.
    And you think Holmes will see 50 million??

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,123
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I could see the Colts. Tons of money, drafted almost all offense last year. They need a CB.
    The browns are the most flush with cap room, can you imagine Revis & Haden?!

    Easily the best CB tandem i can ever recall.

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    And you think Holmes will see 50 million??
    Whats your point? The Holmes contract was one of the worst deals the Jets have given out in the last 20 years. Are you debating that?

  17. #37
    Browns and colts have short draft lists this year.

    Browns: 1,3,4,5,6,7
    Indy: 1,3,4,6
    Tenn: 1,2,3,3,4,5,5,7,7

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Whats your point? The Holmes contract was one of the worst deals the Jets have given out in the last 20 years. Are you debating that?
    I am. The Sanchez deal was worse. Holmes at least was productive when he was healthy. And last year he got injured.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,237
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Whats your point? The Holmes contract was one of the worst deals the Jets have given out in the last 20 years. Are you debating that?
    My point was the Jets didn't give him 50 million like you said.. He will only get whats guaranteed.. I agree it was a terrible deal..

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I am. The Sanchez deal was worse. Holmes at least was productive when he was healthy. And last year he got injured.
    Let's just agree that both deals were idiotic and that our GM got schooled by the agents of those "players".

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us