Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Jet ONLY speculation and rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by dennis byrd 90 View Post
    I'd take Gibson. Be a nice veteran to have. Schillens didn't pan out for us and Gibson has more game experience. Goes along what the Jets are doing this year. Affordable veterans. Nothing great but I'd be happy with him. Doesn't mean we can't resign Edwards later or draft a wr. I'd be happy with him.
    I'd be happy with picking up Gibson and retaining Braylon. Schillens and that other good for nothing speedster can hit the bricks

@DWAZ73: Hearing Slauson still in play to return to #Jets. Other teams (Dal, Oak, etc) also still interested. Teams' caps/$$ slowing process.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    He almost never made it to defensive backs.
    To say Greene didn't punish anyone, thus his stat of being the worst starter in the league at going down on 1st contact is silly or that you never watch the game

@RichCimini: Free agent WR Brandon Gibson (Rams) will be meeting with the #Jets until tomorrow. Look for market for RG Brandon Moore to heat up nxt wk.

@jthom1: WR Brandon GIbson finishes Jets visit on Thursday, then it's off to Miami on Thurs. night, and then Tennessee on Friday.

@jetswhispers: "Buccaneers don't want to relinquish their first-round pick in next month's NFL draft. Tampa Bay holds the No. 13 overall pick."- Jason Cole

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @jetswhispers: "Buccaneers don't want to relinquish their first-round pick in next month's NFL draft. Tampa Bay holds the No. 13 overall pick."- Jason Cole
    Then the trade isn't going to happen because the Jets want a first round pick for Revis.

This also helps the Jets because Revis's offseason value doesn't seem to be high either. The money seems to be a holding point.
    Last edited by Eckesg1; 03-13-2013 at 09:45 PM.

@MMehtaNYDN: RB Mike Goodson is on his way to visit the Jets after spending the day with the Bengals. #nyj

I didn't want to pay 50k for my car ... Guess what ...

No trade happening here ... Cold feet.

@BrianCoz: Dustin Keller's visit with the Dolphins will continue tomorrow, per source. #NYJ

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I didn't want to pay 50k for my car ... Guess what ...

No trade happening here ... Cold feet.
    No. From what I am reading, the Bucs really want this deal done. The thing is they don't want to give up their 1st round pick.

@MMehtaNYDN: 49ers were supposed to be LaRon Landry's next visit, but it's likely he'll work out a deal with the Colts. #nyj

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    No. From what I am reading, the Bucs really want this deal done. The thing is they don't want to give up their 1st round pick.
    Right .... And I don't see Idzik letting him go for less than at least a first .... So ... No deal ... We will be stuck with Revis in this pointless season and then he will skip town after the season ends to a contender.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

Bucs fans don't want anything to do with Revis.

http://www.bucschat.com/showthread.p...ove-Revis-soon...

Right .... And I don't see Idzik letting him go for less than at least a first .... So ... No deal ... We will be stuck with Revis in this pointless season and then he will skip town after the season ends to a contender.
    I'm not so sure about that. His contract demands are going to be a big hangup for other teams. That's part of the reason why nobody wants to trade for him now.

@MMehtaNYDN: 49ers were supposed to be LaRon Landry's next visit, but it's likely he'll work out a deal with the Colts. #nyj
    And now we have no safety's. Joy. A bright spot last year.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    how the heck do you know that the 2013 season will be pointless....are you for real......lol if i thought like you i would just skip the 2013 season....good lord...we have not even reached the draft yet and its day 2 of free agency.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I live in florida.....um they sure as heck want revis especially after getting the safety gholdston.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Bucs fans don't want anything to do with Revis.

http://www.bucschat.com/showthread.p...ove-Revis-soon...

In the end, I think the Jets are going to have to take the Bucs deal of the
    2nd this year and the conditional 1st next year.

Now that conditional 1st may not be that bad. All depends on the Bucs schedule next year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    I live in florida.....um they sure as heck want revis especially after getting the safety gholdston.
    I've been glancing at a few different Buc boards over the past few days and the vast majority want nothing to do with him.

And why would they?

Why give up multiple picks and dish out a huge contract to a CB coming off ACL surgery when the FA market is littered with quality corners?