Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 138 of 138

Thread: Holmes Refuses to Restructure (But then he does)

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    Cant believe im saying this, but you do know he has been there before, right?
    And he still doesn't know how to act like it. The guy is the biggest d-bag I have ever seen.

  2. #122
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    2,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kali yuga View Post
    Am I the only one here that wouldn't feel bad if some random person threw a tumbler of hydrochloric acid into the face of Santonio Holmes?
    huh? what stupid thing to say.

  3. #123
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Jets WR Santonio Holmes' has agreed to a restructured contract and will remain with the team for the 2013 season.



    LOL...so much for that. Basset is useless, has he ever been right??

  4. #124
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Jets WR Santonio Holmes' has agreed to a restructured contract and will remain with the team for the 2013 season.



    LOL...so much for that
    ****!

  5. #125
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ConorTOrr: RT @AdamSchefter: #Jets WR Santonio Holmes' has agreed to a restructured contract and will remain with the team for the 2013 season.


    Mods, Change the title please

  6. #126
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @ConorTOrr: RT @AdamSchefter: #Jets WR Santonio Holmes' has agreed to a restructured contract and will remain with the team for the 2013 season.


    Mods, Change the title please
    wow. wonder if that means they're not pursuing gibson anymore. maybe that was the bluff.

  7. #127
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like
    7 pages of waste.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    huh? what stupid thing to say.
    With his eyes open.

  9. #129
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neonleon29 View Post
    7 pages of waste.
    Any day one writes prose of any type, no matter how vitriolic, is a good day.

  10. #130
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Jets WR Santonio Holmes' has agreed to a restructured contract and will remain with the team for the 2013 season.



    LOL...so much for that. Basset is useless, has he ever been right??
    Oh well....

    This restructure will be telling.

    1) Did they push more guarantee into next year or...
    2) Did they offer him more money this year, essentially clearing up next year to have no cap hit.

  11. #131
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone getting the feeling that the Jets are intentionally making these beat reporters look bad by feeding them obvious false information? Wasn't this jetsblog writer the same guy that was causing problems last season?

  12. #132
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bassett has joined IBN territory at this point. WOW

    DUMP

  13. #133
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heard that Tone had originally refused to take a pay CUT, not a restructure.

  14. #134
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    See, he's not a bad man, guys.

  15. #135
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    2,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    dump

  16. #136
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Anyone getting the feeling that the Jets are intentionally making these beat reporters look bad by feeding them obvious false information? Wasn't this jetsblog writer the same guy that was causing problems last season?
    If true, Idzik is the man.

  17. #137
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gents - I'm going to lock this one and we can continue the conversation in the other thread.

    Thankee

  18. #138
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kali yuga View Post
    Am I the only one here that wouldn't feel bad if some random person threw a tumbler of hydrochloric acid into the face of Santonio Holmes?
    We'll see you........much later.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us