Thread: NFLN Coverage

Jets Insider VIP

NFLN Coverage

Anyone hear the segment just now with Pioli? Someone miked up in the background (Sapp?) was just going on about how the "Belichick way" to drafting that Pioli was droning on about is the "same phucking spew we had like Lombardi do, the phucking Bill Belichick phucking angle."

It's funny.

'Cause it's true.

And whatnot.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Anyone hear the segment just now with Pioli? Someone miked up in the background (Sapp?) was just going on about how the "Belichick way" to drafting that Pioli was droning on about is the "same phucking spew we had like Lombardi do, the phucking Bill Belichick phucking angle."

It's funny.

'Cause it's true.

And whatnot.

LOL

Yeah, just saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

It's funny.

'Cause it's true.

And whatnot.

I heard it. pretty funny. had to try to hear it twice.

Curious, what is the opposite of the "Belichick Way?" Signing huge FA contracts to guys and winning it all? When is the last time that happened?

And yeah, I heard that audio mishap, but I didn't get what they exactly said. LOL if that is what Sapp or whoever said.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 03-12-2013 at 07:52 PM.

I mean, picking superstars is easy, they all come in the first round. Just ask any team. Trading down for value is such a p**** move. Belichick doesn't like superstar players. They are too mouthy.

Sapp can be pretty funny, and it does get tiring hearing the same stories. Every listener in the US knows how BB and Ozzie negotiates contracts and that is all you heard today.

Undrafted Free Agent
    :-0

That was funny. Saap got caught on the air dropping an f-bomb. "Same f*cking sh*t. The Belichick f*cking way?"

The Belichick angle

Every year media boasts about how great Belichick is, and his mastery of the draft

Yet, more evidence of the truth that his draft prowess is overhyped and overstated..

In 2009, Pats had 4 2nd round picks, Volmer, Butler, Chung, and Brace, as of right now, not one of them is under contract with the Pats. Butler and Brace were released, Chung and Volmer were allowed to test market.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Is Sapp still bankrupt?