Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Keller at Fins

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    let him go and start fresh...some good tight ends in this years draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Jet View Post
    Do we fight for him or cut bait??

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    amen

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Bye Keller.

Watching all these guys go is therapeutic, I could honestly not care less.

Bring in some young, fresh faces through a couple drafts and build from the ground up...that's fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by jp5002 View Post
    People act like because we're going to lose Jake Long that we'll be playing with 4 guys on our line next year. It's day 2 of free agency, not to mention that Long wasn't anything more than average last year. We also played a few games without him and our offense performed better. Either way, we're going to pick somebody else up that can at least play to Longs level last year.
    Phins are in really good shape. I wouldn't be shocked if they won the AFC East next year.

I think winning the east is probably a stretch. Until Tannehill proves himself, or Brady retires, I don't think you can expect that. I expect us to fight for a wildcard next year tho. I think anything less than playoffs would be a dissapointment.

I just think it's funny all of the people that say the dolphins overpaid for Wallace and that we're going to be screwed in the coming years. This isn't monopoly, you have to play against the team we put out, and Wallace undoubtedly helps that team. Helps the team alot. And all of the players we're going to lose, like bush and sean smith, that everybody said sucked last year, now are saying how much it's going to hurt us. Everybody we lose are easily replaced based on how they played last year. Now if jake long plays at an all pro level next year, then yea that is tough to replace, but he hasn't for 2 years, so to replace his performance the last couple of years shouldn't be too hard.