Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Ray Lewis joins ESPN and MNF desk

  1. #1
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Ray Lewis joins ESPN and MNF desk

    I love ray Lewis but first time i hear him praising god on set i will turn it off

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im sure ESPN will tell him to ditch the god garbage.

    It will still be plenty terrible without it.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great, lets get him oj simpson and rae carruth on a panel. What an unlikeable human being he is and phonier than a 3 dollar bill.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,820
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a turd that won't flush he is, can't get ****in shut of the guy. If he had anything about him he would just disappear for one year and give us all a break.

  5. #5
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the guy i just dont want to hear a sermon while im trying to watch football. If he changes his tone a little bit i believe people will begin to see the better side of the guy

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just what we need, another loudmouth football analyst who won't shut up.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's gonna kill it!

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinpb25 View Post
    I like the guy i just dont want to hear a sermon while im trying to watch football. If he changes his tone a little bit i believe people will begin to see the better side of the guy
    He has nothing else to say besides his phony sermons.

    Great, two more things to turn off.

  9. #9
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Just what we need, another loudmouth football analyst who won't shut up.
    The only one i like is Gruden. He knows what the hell he is talking about and mixes it in with passion. Although he does get a little carried away with his praise of players sometimes. I was watching on YouTube a draft video from when Russell Wilson was drafted and Gruden was spot on with everything he said while the supposed draft "gurus" were saying that he may be an accent piece and he might get a chance somewhere down the line.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinpb25 View Post
    I love ray Lewis but first time i hear him praising god on set i will turn it off
    That's a killer addition to the Espn family.

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    East Winsdor, NJ
    Posts
    848
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess the Conclave didn't select him.

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinpb25 View Post
    I love ray Lewis but first time i hear him praising god on set i will turn it off
    Bible thumping super bowl winning double murderers are the best.

  13. #13
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Bible thumping super bowl winning double murderers are the best.
    Was never convicted or even charged with murder but yeah you have all the facts

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for him...he ended his career in stlye and now got a good gig.



    Quote Originally Posted by ballinpb25 View Post
    I love ray Lewis but first time i hear him praising god on set i will turn it off

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinpb25 View Post
    Was never convicted or even charged with murder but yeah you have all the facts

  16. #16
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's gonna be better than half of the ex-players they have now. He's passionate, well spoken, and has an incredible amount of football knowledge - not really sure where the hate is coming from.

  17. #17
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahataman View Post
    He's gonna be better than half of the ex-players they have now. He's passionate, well spoken, and has an incredible amount of football knowledge - not really sure where the hate is coming from.
    The hate comes from people who want to believe he commited a murder which e didnt.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us