Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade Revis and Tebow to Jax for a pair of firsts

Trade Revis and Tebow to Jax for a pair of firsts

Trade Tebow and Revis to Jaxonville for this years first and next years first.I believe Jaxonville has a great chance of being the worst team in the league next year and next years first assures a chance at Clowney/Bridgewater/Manzel and with this years 1 we can get a top impact pass rusher.

Practice Squad
    noone is that dumb

Jets Insider VIP
    Stop making threads

Jaxonville lacks fan attendence and Tebow would be a god like figure for the fandom.Plus Revis also assures the Jaguars fans a superstar to watch every sunday and top defensive player.Why would Jaxonville turn that down?

HAHAHAHA COOKIE MONSTA YOUR A FUNNY GUY.. MAN ID GET SOME LAUGHS OUT OF YOU IN FANTASY FOR YOUR TRADE PROPOSALS LOl..

Its so simple!

Why hasn't Idzik already done this??

FIRE IDZIK!! HIRE COOKIEMONSTA!!!!

Are you forgetting Caldwell said he wants no part of Tebow?

Never happening.

All League
    and revis wouldnt except that trade.

dumb thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    and revis wouldnt except that trade.

dumb thread.
    Why not? If they pay him he will accept it.

Actually, I'd be all over that from the Jets side. Jax would respond like the girl above.

No way that happens....no team wants tebow. They are holding on to him for hoping to find a suitor for him but he will be released soon enough

Can a Mod dump this. It's a waste of a thread

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Why not? If they pay him he will accept it.
    At this moment of time tebow probably has the value of a 7th rounder so for any team to give up to 1st rounders you would have to think in actuality they are paying two 1st rounders for revis which is not happening

Jets Insider VIP
    I need some of those cookies yo eating.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinpb25 View Post
    At this moment of time tebow probably has the value of a 7th rounder so for any team to give up to 1st rounders you would have to think in actuality they are paying two 1st rounders for revis which is not happening
    two premium 1st rounders..either cook monsta is being retarted on purpose or is truely retarted...

maybe pats offer their 7th rounder for tebow, which is close to nothing.. jets turn them down because they dont want him going to the pats because bb would find a good use for him the jets couldnt.. jets release tebow, and then pats sign him ha. this is very likely..

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TJ Sanchez View Post
    noone is that dumb
    Not true.

cookiemonsta is.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Trade Tebow and Revis to Jaxonville for this years first and next years first.I believe Jaxonville has a great chance of being the worst team in the league next year and next years first assures a chance at Clowney/Bridgewater/Manzel and with this years 1 we can get a top impact pass rusher.
    My God, you really think that Jacksonville would do that. Hey, dude, if you can make it happen, go for it.

We...

as Jets fans...

are retarded.